West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

Hull getting a drumming has certainly helped you guys....fingers crossed.

yep certainly has , can see us staying up with only 31 points, cant see hull or burnley or us getting another point this season

I hope Hull can pick up at least a point and give you something to think about on the last day.....

youre not wrong smokie, kinda takes me back watchin utter pish like that shambles,

reminds me of about , 18 months ago, fella called ramos?? ring any bells??

Funny you should mention that cos I heard a rumour your board are interested in Christian Gross.

Any truth in this one? I certainly hope so! :)

^ Sorry! Meant Martin Jol.

smokie? whats funny about hearing interest in gross? its obviously a deluded spuds rumour you heard, and why would you certainly hope for us to take jol?? or is that another deluded spuds comment,

hopefully we take back pardew from the saints, who would have gone up if it werent for the 10 point

deduction, coincidentally incurred during twitchys short treason spell,

on the subject of southampton, whats with you lot and that welsh choirboy sad effort at singing a southampton song, delusion maybe ?

Martin Jol is an excellent manager and i'd have him back as Tottenham manager tomorrow. It was a disgrace what Levy did. If there is a strong rumour linking him to West Ham then good luck to you. It would be a move for you lot. Obviously this would have a conflict of interest for me as i'd like to see MJ back in the premier league but not so sure if it means you lot might win the odd game :D

I really hope we win today, mainly for the fact that we won't then have anythign to play for against City on the last day..

If not today then at Fulham, then if not at Fulham next week we should just give up as we fully deserve to go down & should roll over against City & accept our fate..:D

Hate rules love... :)

I really hope we win today, mainly for the fact that we won't then have anythign to play for against City on the last day..

If not today then at Fulham, then if not at Fulham next week we should just give up as we fully deserve to go down & should roll over against City & accept our fate..:D

Hate rules love... :)

I really do wish all the best for West Ham.

Not only for selfish reasons with City, but they are renowned for good football, and their youth policy. They have a get out of jail card with Fulham, but I really hope they batter Wigan. Come on the Irons :D

they are renowned for good football

When was the last time you watched them play? :D

, well smoko next time we play is at fulham then home to city , and you are welcome to watch us play all day long mate, we are safe , and you may well need city to fail, not a hope in f%% of us helpin you mate,

il happily except us0v9city,

noticed saggyhops noddin off after utd scored 2nd goal, or was that a slow motion twitchathon for charity??.

anyways will you field your reserves again in the europa league ??

no doubt you will be top 4 next season :):D:D:D:D:D

safe!! finish this season, clear out and build slightly on that, , maybe have a decent fa cup run ,

{unlike potless arse}, stay up , and maintain the solid support non glory huntin ,that we will always have

in complete and utter contrast to our deluded neihgbours.

COYI. 101%

^ No doubt you're deservedly pissed imola cos you failed to notice we're still fourth after playing the top three clubs. Not a bad position to be in is it?

City have another tricky one against Villa next weekend as well. Not looking bad for us at all. :)

what a cracking game of football that was. proper end of season desperation and need. reckon our man singh is a bit drunk right now.

YEP steve we had a few, glad you enjoyed the game , did you watch the half time analysis? could have sworn that was the thai version of stan boardman, or did patrick swayse spend a night in patpong 30 years ago??

^ No doubt you're deservedly pissed imola cos you failed to notice we're still fourth after playing the top three clubs. Not a bad position to be in is it?

City have another tricky one against Villa next weekend as well. Not looking bad for us at all. :)

ever so slightly smokie, youre right not bad position to be in, providin you dont get beat at city,

twitchy bottom time mate, no pun intended :D

what a cracking game of football that was. proper end of season desperation and need. reckon our man singh is a bit drunk right now.

YEP steve we had a few, glad you enjoyed the game , did you watch the half time analysis? could have sworn that was the thai version of stan boardman, or did patrick swayse spend a night in patpong 30 years ago??

:):D :D

Spot On!!!

Hats off to you for a performance worthy of a place in the Premiership next season. Look forward to watching the derby game after all imola. :)

You're joking ??

We were horrific again, ok we showed some fight & spirit but you need more than that in teh Prem, we are only staying up by default for sure..

I've said it all along that we will only stay up cos the 3 down there are so apalling.

Look at out Points for proof, look at our Away Record if you wnat to have a more detailed look at things.

Watch our last 36 Games for concrete evidence.

Goals conceeded from crosses again ( ring any bells Liverpool Supporters ?? ), Wigan at times having the run of the Park, not many chnaces created, 4 x Central Midfielders in a 4 Man Midfield leaving Width as just a distant memory, long Balls up to Cole when his Strike Partner drops in deep to collect the Ball, then Cole flicking the Ball on to no one etc etc etc......

We're sh*t, make no mistake..

ZOLA OUT

Imola i wa gonna do a thread about old Somchai Boardman but it was your Crown after all, not literally of course.. :D

^ Was comparing to the previous game against Liverpool. Yeah it was a scrappy game but you fought hard for all the points. For sure Zola is gone in the summer.

With the change at board level and soon a new manager and staying in the Premiership you should be breathing a little easier singhy.

You can sit back now and enjoy watching us clinch fourth spot. :)

^ Was comparing to the previous game against Liverpool. Yeah it was a scrappy game but you fought hard for all the points. For sure Zola is gone in the summer.

With the change at board level and soon a new manager and staying in the Premiership you should be breathing a little easier singhy.

You can sit back now and enjoy watching us clinch fourth spot. :D

I pray to God/Allah/Buddah it doesn't happen but if it does you deserve it & it would be fair, just like if we went down we deserved to because ot would have been fair.

But life isn't always fair is it Smokie ?? :)

What about when you pick the ball out of the net?

:D Let's wait and see what happens at Old Trafford.

:D:D:D

No complaints rix just wish we had a decent right back playing yesterday. :D

Don't let the Chelsea scumbag captain raise any trophies. :)

What about when you pick the ball out of the net?

:D Let's wait and see what happens at Old Trafford.

:D:D:D

No complaints rix just wish we had a decent right back playing yesterday. :D

Don't let the Chelsea scumbag captain raise any trophies. :)

You guys have been so gracious in defeat i might just have to start cheering you on for that fourth spot - keep that to yourself though - wouldn't want my mates over at Upton Park to find out. :D

You guys have been so gracious in defeat i might just have to start cheering you on for that fourth spot - keep that to yourself though - wouldn't want my mates over at Upton Park to find out. :D

Cough spit... :D

Oops. Didn't notice you standing behind me there Mr Singh. :)

Cough spit... :D

Oops. Didn't notice you standing behind me there Mr Singh. :)

I sleep with my eyes open Mr Rix, don't worry about that... :D