West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

What are you boys chatting about? £50m for Ashton? hahahaha you are having a bubble!

If Andy Carroll is worth 35m after playing his only full Season in the Championship ( & he is worth that, just ask any Baseball Fan & they'll tell you how ), what would you have classed a 23 Year Old Dean Ashton as then moneywise ??

Honestly ??

Ashton was a million times the Player Carroll is, or ever will be, anyone with half a Footballing brain can/could see that..

Your faith in our interest in old Wham games is touching Singh. Send us a DVD and I'll be happy to take a look. :whistling:.

Sorry, you've lost me completely to what relevance what you wrote has to what i wrote ??

Big miss this one being out for most of the Season, a Player that a Club/Team like us can't afford to have out for so long too..

You better hope he stays fit. Excellent performance.

Sounds very effeminate though. :o

Now you mention it...reminds me of a Sol Campbell song...two in fact....:D

Big miss this one being out for most of the Season, a Player that a Club/Team like us can't afford to have out for so long too..

You better hope he stays fit. Excellent performance.

Sounds very effeminate though. :o

Now you mention it...reminds me of a Sol Campbell song...two in fact....:D

Or the plain and simple one.....Campbell, your a C#$T, Campbell Campbell your a C#$T :) How longs it been now...10 years since the great betrayal. I still despise that scumbag as much as the day it happened.

Looks like the scammers are a cup team this year :lol::D

Unlike some, i wouldn't class us as a Cup Team as we haven't actually acheived anything in a Cup, but i can understand why you'd class us as one, completely understand..:)

I'm glad you understand Singher for one moment there i thought you were going to disagree with me :D

Your faith in our interest in old Wham games is touching Singh. Send us a DVD and I'll be happy to take a look. :whistling:.

Sorry, you've lost me completely to what relevance what you wrote has to what i wrote ??

Scores are about even between those you don't understand and those who don't understand you Singh. :rolleyes:

It was reference to the fact that you seem to assume we can all recall seeing Dean Ashton play - harking back to Wham glories of half a decade ago.

Scores are about even between those you don't understand and those who don't understand you Singh. :rolleyes:

It was reference to the fact that you seem to assume we can all recall seeing Dean Ashton play - harking back to Wham glories of half a decade ago.

Alrighty then.........:blink:

Apologies for assuming you'd know who Dean Ashton was, & apologies for assuming that Football Supporters had a memory beyond 5 Years..:unsure:

I thought Baron Greenback was going to have a seizure when the third goal went in. Well played! ;)

see you at youre lane you 2 bob no marks,

anytime in youre village smokes :lol:

fire away carnts and tell me all about it

sssssssssssssssssssss ,turn that off

I thought Baron Greenback was going to have a seizure when the third goal went in. Well played! ;)

see you at youre lane you 2 bob no marks,

anytime in youre village smokes :lol:

fire away carnts and tell me all about it

sssssssssssssssssssss ,turn that off

<deleted> me ! im's has been quieter than a saturday afternoon at the emirates, then one decent win and he is full of the joys of spring :o:D

No disresepct but us at pretty close to full strength beating sides like Liverpool shouldn't really come as no surprise, they're awful...:)

singher, forever philosophical on TV :o, i bet at home he was jumping about all over the gaff :D

Was in a Gaff in Pattaya, Tables gettign turned over the lot...:D

That one was pretty sweet to be honest..;)

stoke next , same 11 will do , ba will be well up for this , keeping the ball on the deck should baffle those cavemen,

all pich surround averts should be noved closer and ballboys informed , if delap asks for a towel the reply is

f off you mug

back to back league wins and a demba ba hatrick please :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Stop press......

Emotions run high as Wet Spam win a game

Stop press

Bless 'em :lol:

stop press

smug arrogance rife at <deleted> fart lane

stop press

fark em

:lol:

a draw then carms ;)

Bah bunch of muppets. Keep playing like that and you will stay up....can you though? can you really string it together for more than one game in a row?

Cos you aint managed it yet....but we'll see won't we.....honestly if you carry on like that every game relegation will quickly be forgotten....and £5m in our transfer kitty.

you obviously didnt read my above post , ie stop press ,

wba 3-3 burnley 5-1 liverpool 3-1, thats 3 unbeaten you deluded string :lol: all shaping up nicely for a short trip to see us v herts finest

Are Watford still in the cup then??:whistling:

Surely ya don't mean the Arse....not on recent form anyway! :D

Aye point taken btw....was talking about performance...not results. ;)

you obviously didnt read my above post , ie stop press ,

wba 3-3 burnley 5-1 liverpool 3-1, thats 3 unbeaten you deluded string :lol: all shaping up nicely for a short trip to see us v herts finest

Are Watford still in the cup then??:whistling:

Surely ya don't mean the Arse....not on recent form anyway! :D

Aye point taken btw....was talking about performance...not results. ;)

take it your arse is gettin twitchy smokes , as you aint been tellin us how we are gonna get shafted at the lane for a while now.

and heres you , just wonderin if we can keep us this recent good form :lol: :lol: :lol:

can read you like a book moy san

COYI

stop press

smug arrogance rife at <deleted> fart lane

stop press

fark em

:lol:

a draw then carms ;)

Bah bunch of muppets. Keep playing like that and you will stay up....can you though? can you really string it together for more than one game in a row?

Cos you aint managed it yet....but we'll see won't we.....honestly if you carry on like that every game relegation will quickly be forgotten....and £5m in our transfer kitty to buy Phil Neville..

^^