West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

Looks like you have Carroll for the season. Good bit of business that for you lot.

Hopefuly he's in the mood to play for us and not sulking. And hopefully we don't resort to all out Allardyce football to get a result.

I think that is why you signed Carroll isn't it?

I think it is, but we still have some players better suited to ball to feet.

good luck to him, the lad deserves a break and I reckon Sam will get his head banging in goals for ya

Excellent result today,sadly due to the fact that I am in the middle of the Indian ocean on a free cruise courtesy of Noble Drilling,I was unable to watch the game.

Happy that we got Carroll in the end and we are making a decent start thus far,looking forward to getting back home in a few weeks time to start enjoying my HD coverage on True.

Come on you Irons.....

Excellent result today,sadly due to the fact that I am in the middle of the Indian ocean on a free cruise courtesy of Noble Drilling,I was unable to watch the game.

Happy that we got Carroll in the end and we are making a decent start thus far,looking forward to getting back home in a few weeks time to start enjoying my HD coverage on True.

Come on you Irons.....

We played really well and the crowd were up for it. If we'd played more like that last year, we would have walked that division. Oh well.

Hope Carroll recovers quickly and that Jarvis and Benayoun make their home debuts next game v Sunderland. I know Carroll will be up for that one.

We did play really well and I think Noble had a great game. Solid performance and I think with Carroll, Jarvis and Yossi coming back we will be just fine this season. COYI not many fans as happy as us right now.

I know, its sooooo exciting!! cheesy.gif

We did play really well and I think Noble had a great game. Solid performance and I think with Carroll, Jarvis and Yossi coming back we will be just fine this season. COYI not many fans as happy as us right now.

I know, its sooooo exciting!! cheesy.gif

blah blah blah

We played against him last season as well.. Not sure if he played in our home game, don't think he did, but at Leeds away he was their star man.

I was surprised he did not get to play last night for Scotland, the first half in the earlier game he was brilliant for them

Because our manager is a complete tool.

Just woken up.................what was the score? whistling.gif

2 points in front of your crock of shit by my east end time piece.

Yes but i think we both know that won't be for very long will it so enjoy it whilst it lasts.

Looking forward to giving your perveyors of Fat Sam's route one hoofers a spanking at Pikey Park next month!

Save of the season so far from their keeper from Nolan's volley.

We weren't as fluent as v Fulham and we need a striker worthy of the name, but our heads didn't drop, unlike the last time we played them 16 months ago with Grant in charge,

Yes I've just watched the re run as I don't do 2 am kick offs,although we had some luck in the first half and QPR were shoddy in defence it was still a decent performance and an entertaining game,far to many yellow cards should have just let the game flow.

Good goal from QPR and they certainly threatened on numerous occasions in the second half,although when the sending off happened I felt we should have wrapped things up,especially the chance from Coal which I have seen him do on to many occasions.

Next Up the Gooners on Saturday at the Boleyn will be staying up for that one for sure.

I'm not expecting much from the Arsenal game tbh. Before the season started, we were saying that we had a relatively easy start before having to play a big team and that that would indicate how likely we were to stay up.. 11 from 6 and only 1 defeat is much better than I expected! Arsenal would be a great bonus.

We have Southampton coming up soon. I think I want to beat them and Reading more than Arsenal. I want to smash them both and hopefully see them go down..

I'm forever blowing bubbles,

Pretty bubbles in the air,

They fly so high,

Nearly reach the sky,

Then like my dreams,

They fade and die.

Fortune's always hiding,

I've looked everywhere,

I'm forever blowing bubbles,

Pretty bubbles in the air.