2016 Poster of the Year Poll

Ron19

2016 Poster Of The Year  

217 members have voted

1. 1. SECTION No 1- Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• GuestHouse
    • geriatrickid
    • mesquite
    • kenk24
    • Mitkof Island
    • daveAustin
    • JAFO
    • Grouse
    • baboon
    • JAG
    • Cockwomble
    • RuamRudy
    • Lostinisaan
    • Bluespunk
    • wanderluster
    • NONE OF THESE
  2. 2. SECTION No 2 - Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• Naam
    • NeverSure
    • JSixpack
    • villagefarang
    • RakJungTorlae
    • Richard W
    • canukamuck
    • nontabury
    • pigeonjake
    • smokie36
    • worgeordie
    • ClutchClark
    • elgordo38
    • helpisgood
    • Greenside
    • Paul Catton
    • NONE OF THESE
  3. 3. SECTION No 3 - Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• NongKhaiKid
    • transam
    • amykat
    • pgrahmm
    • alfieconn
    • sirineou
    • smutcakes
    • kickstart
    • kannot
    • StreetCowboy
    • simple1
    • 7by7
    • Donutz
    • ratcatcher
    • JJGreen
    • NONE OF THESE

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

A question from the Switzerland of Thaivisa.

As some may be aware Phuket doesn't get involved in silliness such as this, but we are all affected by the mayhem and craziness of our warring neighbors.

The Swiss title comes from the fact that we remain neutral, are the smallest, richest, cleverest  Province (we have all worked out how the dot system operates), and we provide a haven for the black money of the world.

Perhaps Ron, or one of the others, who are fighting a losing battle in trying to control the rampant egos and small minded insulters, could give us a glimpse of the light at the end of the tunnel by advising an end date to the conflict? 

Watch yourself -- one of the front runners will soon respond by pointing out that you're an idiot because you haven't been able to divine the answer to your question from the over 1100 posts so far.  They're just trying to cozy up to you to earn your vote.

45 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

<snip>

Perhaps Ron, or one of the others, who are fighting a losing battle in trying to control the rampant egos and small minded insulters, could give us a glimpse of the light at the end of the tunnel by advising an end date to the conflict? 

1 hour ago, transam said:

Come on, listen and SMILE.....

And for a piece of trivia history: that song went to No 1 during the week after JFK's inauguration, knocking off Wonderland By Night by Bert Kaempfert ( the latter was played at one of the inauguration balls)

Just now, transam said:

Music has NO age.......Might be different in Scotland, for sure I don't know....

b0237.gif

Or here in Bangkok even....lovely sunny day and almost time for my swim.....but before I go lounge by the pool here's another lovely tune.

That one is for Jingthing. 

1 hour ago, geronimo said:

I was wondering if it was coincidence that "cannot" and "kickstart" are placed together? Or do they need an electric button?

I feel for Kickstart,i nominated him and voted for him.

Knowing then what i know now i would not have nominated him as he's only a 4 dotter.

1 hour ago, Old Croc said:

As some may be aware Phuket doesn't get involved in silliness such as this, but we are all affected by the mayhem and craziness of our warring neighbors.

The Swiss title comes from the fact that we remain neutral, are the smallest, richest, cleverest  Province (we have all worked out how the dot system operates), and we provide a haven for the black money of the world.

This poll will close at 5pm on Wednesday the 21st of December.

It's place will then be taken by a runoff poll amongst the five top scores in the above poll based on votes given. This poll will run till 5pm on the 28th of December.

1 minute ago, Ron19 said:

Anyone out there got a preference for how many votes you are allowed in the final ?

Do you want multi choice or a single vote ?

Single.......Creates a true picture......Some great posters in that picture, and one singer....

b0215.gif