2016 Poster of the Year Poll

Ron19

2016 Poster Of The Year  

217 members have voted

1. 1. SECTION No 1- Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• GuestHouse
    • geriatrickid
    • mesquite
    • kenk24
    • Mitkof Island
    • daveAustin
    • JAFO
    • Grouse
    • baboon
    • JAG
    • Cockwomble
    • RuamRudy
    • Lostinisaan
    • Bluespunk
    • wanderluster
    • NONE OF THESE
  2. 2. SECTION No 2 - Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• Naam
    • NeverSure
    • JSixpack
    • villagefarang
    • RakJungTorlae
    • Richard W
    • canukamuck
    • nontabury
    • pigeonjake
    • smokie36
    • worgeordie
    • ClutchClark
    • elgordo38
    • helpisgood
    • Greenside
    • Paul Catton
    • NONE OF THESE
  3. 3. SECTION No 3 - Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• NongKhaiKid
    • transam
    • amykat
    • pgrahmm
    • alfieconn
    • sirineou
    • smutcakes
    • kickstart
    • kannot
    • StreetCowboy
    • simple1
    • 7by7
    • Donutz
    • ratcatcher
    • JJGreen
    • NONE OF THESE

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, geronimo said:

If you are trying to make the other members think you are not so clever, you're doing fine! :clap2:

That's disappointing.  But, not as disappointing as you and your friends backing a loser.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/17/2016 at 6:00 PM, transam said:

That's me in the chair....:sad:

The topic's gettin' a little bit dry......Christmas is knocking on our doors....

Please send me a private message, you can book her for your Christmas party and your wife might be happy as well. Maybe both.

What would Christmas be without Santa Clausine? :sleepy:

My bunny for Christmas.jpg

Edited by lostinisaan

1 minute ago, lostinisaan said:

The topic's gettin' a little bit dry......Christmas is knocking on our doors....

Please send me a private message, you can book her for your Christmas party and your wife might be happy as well. Maybe both. :sleepy:

My bunny for Christmas.jpg

She's a bit young for my wife!

1 hour ago, JLCrab said:

No -- I was over 50 when I bought insurance here in Thailand.  I didn't get real sick so I guess I'm not way ahead . Gee I wish I had gotten real sick so then I could say that I was way ahead. Just my dumb luck I didn't get real sick.

The annual quotes from BUPA/Thailand for a 50 year old at the 3 levels of Platinum coverage range from roughly 38,000 to 50, 000 baht per year.

So very silly.

6 hours ago, Johnniey said:

Ah. I wasn't criticizing, I'm Scottish, just saying. Literate, mmmm, I don't know about that.

geez...I get along well with the scots, bein' an honorary glaswegian an' all...this dude has got probs, he's either from Edinburgh or a Rangers supporter or both...

but...to be fair, I've read Ian Rankin (Rebus is from Edinburgh) and like his stuff...if that don't make me literate what does?

Edited by tutsiwarrior

7 hours ago, tutsiwarrior said:

geez...I get along well with the scots, bein' an honorary glaswegian an' all...this dude has got probs, he's either from Edinburgh or a Rangers supporter or both...

but...to be fair, I've read Ian Rankin (Rebus is from Edinburgh) and like his stuff...if that don't make me literate what does?

You were a worthy winner tutsi and endorsed fully by your unlucky rival that year theblether.

Such heady days seem so long ago for this competition....in those days we had some superb candidates.

We still do in fact but the voting here is skewed towards a Simon Cowell type event since I sold the franchise. :laugh:

41 minutes ago, smokie36 said:

You were a worthy winner tutsi and endorsed fully by your unlucky rival that year theblether.

Such heady days seem so long ago for this competition....in those days we had some superb candidates.

We still do in fact but the voting here is skewed towards a Simon Cowell type event since I sold the franchise. :laugh:

would that be the 'TVF factor' ?

aw shucks, yeah...I didn't think about the activities much until someone sent me a message to say that I had won...and then I became effusive in my appreciation to the folks that appreciated my 'entertaining' contribution to the forum...

things are a lot different now, I must admit...

do you notice a bit of a crescendo in the last few dozen posts? it shivers the timbers...

wid meself, it all hasta do wid bein' a thaivisa dinosaur...

drunken posts notwithstanding...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

would that be the 'TVF factor' ?

aw shucks, yeah...I didn't think about the activities much until someone sent me a message to say that I had won...and then I became effusive in my appreciation to the folks that appreciated my 'entertaining' contribution to the forum...

things are a lot different now, I must admit...

do you notice a bit of a crescendo in the last few dozen posts? it shivers the timbers...

wid meself, it all hasta do wid bein' a thaivisa dinosaur...

Let's stick around and bring some much needed verve into this contest....it damn well needs our epaulettes!

Edited by smokie36

25 minutes ago, smokie36 said:

Let's stick around and bring some much needed verve into this contest....it damn well needs our epaulettes!

smokie and tutsi enter the affray with epaulettes flapping...with the flash of cold steel and the rictus of combat...

forgive me, I just got my new extension without any probs and have engaged in fantasy for the last 24 hrs...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

smokie and tutsi enter the affray with epaulettes flapping...with the flash of cold steel and the rictus of combat...

forgive me, I just got my new extension without any probs and have engaged in fantasy for the last 24 hrs...

Please tell me you are in Bangers tomorrow...we can talk strategy....errrm....

Those who vote for me will have a free Transam,:ph34r:  Somtham for a whole month,   :sleepy: the female crew of a Morlam band for a whole night   :sad:   and rice from Yinghluck lifelong for free. But you must get rid off the mice in the rice. 

P.S. Santa will visit you as well. 

Edited by lostinisaan