2016 Poster of the Year Poll

Ron19

2016 Poster Of The Year  

217 members have voted

1. 1. SECTION No 1- Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• GuestHouse
    • geriatrickid
    • mesquite
    • kenk24
    • Mitkof Island
    • daveAustin
    • JAFO
    • Grouse
    • baboon
    • JAG
    • Cockwomble
    • RuamRudy
    • Lostinisaan
    • Bluespunk
    • wanderluster
    • NONE OF THESE
  2. 2. SECTION No 2 - Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• Naam
    • NeverSure
    • JSixpack
    • villagefarang
    • RakJungTorlae
    • Richard W
    • canukamuck
    • nontabury
    • pigeonjake
    • smokie36
    • worgeordie
    • ClutchClark
    • elgordo38
    • helpisgood
    • Greenside
    • Paul Catton
    • NONE OF THESE
  3. 3. SECTION No 3 - Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• NongKhaiKid
    • transam
    • amykat
    • pgrahmm
    • alfieconn
    • sirineou
    • smutcakes
    • kickstart
    • kannot
    • StreetCowboy
    • simple1
    • 7by7
    • Donutz
    • ratcatcher
    • JJGreen
    • NONE OF THESE

This poll is closed to new votes

I here those Mormons do a great doo-wop. It's just in all those performance pictures he posted he is all alone on the stage -- no musicians, no back-up singers -- I guess maybe some kinda Karaoke rig.

Edited by JLCrab

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, geronimo said:

As for hubby, from what I can gather, he is called in for the occasional photo shoot, but tends to keep himself to himself. He is perhaps what Dennis was to Margaret!

Behind the scenes Dennis was the Rock, Madge was always undermining him with her stageshow appearances as Churchill for the public, hence the questionable activities of Mark.

With regards to Nancy, I don't  believe Mr Bitey was ever under serious kidnap threat, I think he staged things as a cry for help being within a similar domestic situation.

Will be able to give a more detailed report after attendance CEC breakfast first Friday of March, presumably under fresh topic as this one will be long banished to digital archive.

27 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

Howabout the Mormon Tabernacle where they would also have available a few musicians and back up singers for ya.

Mormon-Tab-Choir.jpg

And as Mormons, they are expected to provide tithe so a large donation wouldn't be unreasonable for support of activity.

4 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

So one could get up on a stage all by his lonesome with a mic and karaoke rig and do "Sweet Baby James" one of my favorite James Taylor songs -- even wouldn't have to remember the words.

I sing ALL Taylors songs, in my vocal range with no effort, BUT, I cannot play the guitar..

2 minutes ago, Ron19 said:

Got any brown envelopes ?

Don't reckon I'd need any, who else could beat me?  Unless you're admitting, heaven forbid, that your polls are rigged?

Edited by gdgbb

A question from the Switzerland of Thaivisa.

As some may be aware Phuket doesn't get involved in silliness such as this, but we are all affected by the mayhem and craziness of our warring neighbors.

The Swiss title comes from the fact that we remain neutral, are the smallest, richest, cleverest  Province (we have all worked out how the dot system operates), and we provide a haven for the black money of the world.

Perhaps Ron, or one of the others, who are fighting a losing battle in trying to control the rampant egos and small minded insulters, could give us a glimpse of the light at the end of the tunnel by advising an end date to the conflict? 

32 minutes ago, transam said:

I sing ALL Taylors songs, in my vocal range with no effort, BUT, I cannot play the guitar..

No problem -- just that when you said earlier about doing a concert, this is what is I'm guessing goes down as a concert.

1 minute ago, Old Croc said:

As some may be aware Phuket doesn't get involved in silliness such as this, but we are all affected by the mayhem and craziness of our warring neighbors.

The Swiss title comes from the fact that we remain neutral, are the smallest, richest, cleverest  Province (we have all worked out how the dot system operates), and we provide a haven for the black money of the world.

Perhaps Ron, or one of the others, who are fighting a losing battle in trying to control the rampant egos and small minded insulters, could give us a glimpse of the light at the end of the tunnel by advising an end date to the conflict? 

Words of wisdom from above .....

2 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

I see you have lost a dot Sir!

I would expect so.  He's been left in a high rise condo in Chiang Mai with high speed internet, platinum package Truevisions and a catloving friend in the building who comes to visit twice a day to worship the cats, enjoy the Truevisions and work on the couple boxes of wine we left in the refrigerator.

Suprised it hasn't joined the CM Flying Club, stuck in a room all the time!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

1 minute ago, Old Croc said:

Weeeeeell, for you a song relating to what is really important to me, yes it is Mrs.Trans.....Our tomfulary here is our fun....