Naked Farang

iamkanga

1 hour ago, laislica said:

I would also not love to see his naked b

1 hour ago, laislica said:

Agreed.

OP, try some psychiatric help to overcome your obsession before you allow your problem to become chronic.

In the meantime, go out for walks and find something else to do since you are so offended by the sight of the man.

I wonder if you are aware of the damage that your self induced stress may have on your health?

I wonder what the Buddha would advise?

I would also not love to see his naked body if I had the choice but I would not let the sight of him wind me up so much as you do!

Get over it, please, you your own sanity.

No one else in your complex seem to be so powerfully upset?

I am aware of at least 4 other groups being offended by this mans behaviour. Thanks for your concern as to my mental well being but can assure you I live my life in a slightly elevated state. Maybe its not your thing but your life is your choice.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, optad said:

I reckon more people would be challenged by the naked truth if the guy  was 20 years of age, 6'3'',  tanned and buffed. That would have the jurist el al rockin!!

Most see this for what it is. A joke and harmless from that pic. But he might start wandering though.... 

Maybe from that pic. But extrapolate to the fact he has been in the common pool naked! If this was a 1 of I would have moved on but we are moving into week 4.

20 minutes ago, tropo said:

You make a good point and it had me thinking too. His size (fatness) shouldn't have been mentioned. If he was a buff 20-year-old, it wouldn't be a problem then?

If you read an earlier reply you would have seen YES

Take few close up pictures with zoom camera and click some photos address the issue to city hall and complain to immigration police and see what happens and oh of course don't forget to pin some of the photos next to elevator if the building .. let the Christmas begin 

15 hours ago, iamkanga said:

What a beautiful footprint you will leave on humanity.

But I have some prick who thinks its ok for me to look at his dick every day!

i think the issue here is not his knob, but your aversion to it. 

36 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I don't care what age, or what height the guy is, or what he looks like, seeing any private parts or part of any private parts of any guy disgusts me, now I'll wait for someone to accuse me of being homophobic as what happened last week.

no point in making accusations,  you know exactly what you are. 

Video it, post it on social media and let the "outraged Thai netizens" do their worst. They'll have the torches and pitchforks out in no time.

Clearly the bloke gets off on doing it, it is weird behaviour anyway you slice it.

35 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I don't care what age, or what height the guy is, or what he looks like, seeing any private parts or part of any private parts of any guy disgusts me, now I'll wait for someone to accuse me of being homophobic as what happened last week.

Well not really what you posted before " No, no normal guy would, but an old, fat, overweight guy, even partly exposed, is going to disgust anyone. "

I just made fun of of the sensibilities. Care factor is low here. But possum, not into throwing spurious labels around, and think this is more an issue on TV than onsite. If the OP needs to action something he has plenty of options. THe manager or another authority should step in. Dealt with.

1 minute ago, optad said:

Well not really what you posted before " No, no normal guy would, but an old, fat, overweight guy, even partly exposed, is going to disgust anyone. "

I just made fun of of the sensibilities. Care factor is low here. But possum, not into throwing spurious labels around, and think this is more an issue on TV than onsite. If the OP needs to action something he has plenty of options. THe manager or another authority should step in. Dealt with.

They have done this weeks ago and from where I sit it is not dealt with.

Just now, iamkanga said:

They have done this weeks ago and from where I sit it is not dealt with.

I am beginning to think this thread is the real issue for you. Hovering over every post, throwing another dimension on a view. Okay you have a senile, naked perv in the pool. Tell someone who can do something. 

Or better, go and read about Aleppo.

:cheesy::cheesy:Sorry mate,but i cant stop laughing.You really are an unlucky bastard to get the window opposite this old geezer.Now,consider this,would you complain so vehemently if it was a 19 year old,gorgeous chick across the way? Do you have any kids that he is offending?Go sort it your self,or take a few pics and run them into the local nick.I am sure plod will be interested to see him, if it gets them a few baht.

Or maybe you are too nicer guy to be living in a country such as this where nudity was the order of the day up to 5 decades ago.

Mee wan Dee (and if you dont understand Thai,its 'have a nice day)

5 minutes ago, optad said:

I am beginning to think this thread is the real issue for you. Hovering over every post, throwing another dimension on a view. Okay you have a senile, naked perv in the pool. Tell someone who can do something. 

Or better, go and read about Aleppo.

Yes it is a real issue and thanks for your advice.

As to the hovering... well yes I started the thread and have an active interest. I dont think I am a fish out of water on Thai Visa with this sort of behaviour.

43 minutes ago, iamkanga said:

PLEASE NOTE

I will soon start a thread where people who feel inclined can assist with my mental well being.

BUT UNTIL THEN I HAVE A NAKED MAN IN MY FRONT YARD!

WOW WOW and WOW again,  what a lucky man you are, is it making you salivate, you need to restrain yourself, everyone to their own fetiches 

Obviously with this thread your boredom threshold is being seriously helped

Maybe you need binoculars so you can describe in greater detail

Keep smiling and remember how lucky you are that this is your worst predicament

Has he been at it today!!

Could be he is looking for a partner like you ! ! if you approach him be careful not to scare him away

No doubt he gets a thrill from it.  At my old job we had a guy who would always walk from the showers to his locker with his towel in his hand not on his body.  He would then liberally apply powder to his wedding tackle for all the world to see.  It was fairly obvious he enjoyed it.  Worse is the guys who never wear shirts.  I was in Lotus last week and some guy was standing in a grocery aisle with no shirt on.  I told him a few aisles over there were shirts available for sale quite affordably.  He unleashed a tirade of obscenities in my direction.  I don't get people like that.  No matter what country he was from I am sure it would not be expected behavior there so why do they think this is the land of loincloths and savagery??  Have a little respect people.  

17 hours ago, tropo said:

I doubt that. I know for sure it's illegal in the Philippines too. They had problems where people would pretend to take selfies with the target in the background and post the photos on the Internet. Computer crime/defamation is a big deal in Thailand.

The Philippines were the first country to introduce legislation to combat computer posting crimes. That has got nothing to do with taking pics or video in public. 

Problem Solved.

After talking to the Juristic Manager for the 3rd time she asked me to go and talk with him with her as she had spoken with him a number of times. So following on from some of the advise given here I accompanied her to have a chat.

He seemed incredulous and said no one could see I made several points regarding his behaviour andI then mentioned him being naked in the pool also. In a complex where more than a 100 rooms overlook the pool. That seemed to be the killer punch!

Anyway so all seemingly good.

Thanks for most of your replies I appreciate you taking the time to help

1 hour ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

:cheesy::cheesy:Sorry mate,but i cant stop laughing.You really are an unlucky bastard to get the window opposite this old geezer.Now,consider this,would you complain so vehemently if it was a 19 year old,gorgeous chick across the way? Do you have any kids that he is offending?Go sort it your self,or take a few pics and run them into the local nick.I am sure plod will be interested to see him, if it gets them a few baht.

Or maybe you are too nicer guy to be living in a country such as this where nudity was the order of the day up to 5 decades ago.

Mee wan Dee (and if you dont understand Thai,its 'have a nice day)

Up until five decades ago, being the operative phrase.

I would also register complaint if it were a vixen beauty and left me with the embarrassment of a boner exiting the pool daily.

Being in a monogamous relationship any  uncontrollable overt luscious thought giving rise, might then start to give cause for a penile removal by scissor.

Surely respect and decorum is lacking when a naturist, feels they can bare all to the world, anywhere, anyhow and feel justified within a communal environment based solely on an underbelly of unofficial sexual tourism perhaps in this case.

Indency laws were put in place specifically for the benefit of society and remain in force, almost worldwide, 

Edited by Paul Catton

20 minutes ago, iamkanga said:

Problem Solved.

After talking to the Juristic Manager for the 3rd time she asked me to go and talk with him with her as she had spoken with him a number of times. So following on from some of the advise given here I accompanied her to have a chat.

He seemed incredulous and said no one could see I made several points regarding his behaviour andI then mentioned him being naked in the pool also. In a complex where more than a 100 rooms overlook the pool. That seemed to be the killer punch!

Anyway so all seemingly good.

Thanks for most of your replies I appreciate you taking the time to help

Don't forget to have the signs posted to ensure compliance by all.

2 hours ago, smotherb said:

An old lady calls the police about some young men next door running around nude in their yard.

When the police arrive, the officer looks out the old lady's window and says, "I can't even see into their yard."

"You can if you stand on this chair," says the old lady.

Either don't look or every time he does it just ask him in a loud voice to cover-up his miniature plumbing.

That is soooo funny. I just visualized the boys in grey and the looks on their faces as she said it ha ha :laugh:

Edited by Essaybloke
I was laughing so much I made a couple of typos.

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 3:27 PM, iamkanga said:

I must admit I imagined much worse. (someone like me).  Good luck. I like the pellet gun idea, but the friendly thai national tourist policeman should be using it.  Start with Crossy's recommendation or the one with pictures of children around; although, I think you'll be having difficulty to get that photo.

You've had some good recommendations. Go get rid of the problem and Good Luck.