Naked Farang

iamkanga

3 hours ago, tropo said:

You make a good point and it had me thinking too. His size (fatness) shouldn't have been mentioned. If he was a buff 20-year-old, it wouldn't be a problem then?

It would have been a problem to me.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, ThaiWai said:

No doubt he gets a thrill from it.  At my old job we had a guy who would always walk from the showers to his locker with his towel in his hand not on his body.  He would then liberally apply powder to his wedding tackle for all the world to see.  It was fairly obvious he enjoyed it.  Worse is the guys who never wear shirts.  I was in Lotus last week and some guy was standing in a grocery aisle with no shirt on.  I told him a few aisles over there were shirts available for sale quite affordably.  He unleashed a tirade of obscenities in my direction.  I don't get people like that.  No matter what country he was from I am sure it would not be expected behavior there so why do they think this is the land of loincloths and savagery??  Have a little respect people.  

Good for you.  But also realize that his type LIVES for the moment that someone like yourself says anything the least bit critical about him so he can tear into you...

16 hours ago, Saastrajaa said:

Good for you.  But also realize that his type LIVES for the moment that someone like yourself says anything the least bit critical about him so he can tear into you...

You should have given it back to him in an even louder voice, maybe he would have slinked away before the cops came as he wouldnt have a leg to stand on as I am sure its against the law in Thailand to go shirtless to any establishment.

4 hours ago, iamkanga said:

PLEASE NOTE

I will soon start a thread where people who feel inclined can assist with my mental well being.

BUT UNTIL THEN I HAVE A NAKED MAN IN MY FRONT YARD!

Take legal action... don't talk about it... just do it,... only then this naked man will stop existing... 

1 hour ago, Saastrajaa said:

I hear you but if "living for the moment" means acting like an animal in a civilized environment he should expect a comment from me.  Usually when people are violent in their response they know somewhere inside they are wrong.  Maybe I planted a seed.  Or maybe he will just be an offensive shitbird for the rest of his life.  Sooner or later that catches up to you.

14 hours ago, iamkanga said:

Problem Solved.

After talking to the Juristic Manager for the 3rd time she asked me to go and talk with him with her as she had spoken with him a number of times. So following on from some of the advise given here I accompanied her to have a chat.

He seemed incredulous and said no one could see I made several points regarding his behaviour andI then mentioned him being naked in the pool also. In a complex where more than a 100 rooms overlook the pool. That seemed to be the killer punch!

Anyway so all seemingly good.

Thanks for most of your replies I appreciate you taking the time to help

Please post again if the "problem" returns :)

:cheesy::cheesy:Sorry mate,but i cant stop laughing.You really are an unlucky bastard to get the window opposite this old geezer.Now,consider this,would you complain so vehemently if it was a 19 year old,gorgeous chick across the way? Do you have any kids that he is offending?Go sort it your self,or take a few pics and run them into the local nick.I am sure plod will be interested to see him, if it gets them a few baht.

Or maybe you are too nicer guy to be living in a country such as this where nudity was the order of the day up to 5 decades ago.

Mee wan Dee (and if you dont understand Thai,its 'have a nice day)

Simon 43.

Well done of you to pick me up on the fact that mee wan dee doesnt literally  translate into 'Have a nice day,or have good day".What does it matter?.And when did you join the Thai language police.There are a lot of people who get by on using Thai slang to make themselves understood.The lady in Immigration laughed and said thank you when i said it to her,And also the copper who stopped me to check my driving license yesterday.And many other Thai people have had no trouble in understanding it.The Thai people get more used to us every day every day,so they start to learn what we mean when we say something that isnt exactly High Thai.They are learning to interpret what we mean. And thats a good thing.We have a policy her on TV that we dont criticize other posters spelling,or grammar mistakes,its bad form and it embarrasses those we  critisize.

Try to find something more interesting to do with your time instead of picking people up on silly things.I suppose you are the master of the Thai language,well good for you.

Now go and find some paint,you can watch drying.

The Philippines were the first country to introduce legislation to combat computer posting crimes. That has got nothing to do with taking pics or video in public. 

You missed the news then. This is quite recent. Yes, you are correct that it is about uploading these pics not taking them. Duh! Must we spell out the obvious?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

1 minute ago, tropo said:

Then why so many comments about his age and size? Is he disgusting because he is naked or because you don't find his physique appealing?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Just to be 100% clear I dont want to see any naked MEN from my balcony. I can assure you there are many fat frkrs laying around the pool including me but we all have pants on! But yes I am a hypocrite as I am happy to see women get their kit off but I think I would have a weight limit there. :thumbsup:

Funny no one has pegged me as ageist I did say he was fat and old! I wish he had a hairy back like me so I could have thrown that in.

3 hours ago, iamkanga said:

Just to be 100% clear I dont want to see any naked MEN from my balcony. I can assure you there are many fat frkrs laying around the pool including me but we all have pants on! But yes I am a hypocrite as I am happy to see women get their kit off but I think I would have a weight limit there. :thumbsup:

Funny no one has pegged me as ageist I did say he was fat and old! I wish he had a hairy back like me so I could have thrown that in.

Ok, so we've established you don't like the idea of naked, or near-naked men lying around the pool area, but wouldn't mind if they were female, but only if they had "nice" bodies. (nice in parentheses because it is subjective). We've also established you are very particular about the type of nude people you prefer to see. Surely you can understand that some of your comments could be considered offensive to fat and/or older people, of which there are certainly many on this (expat) forum. It's those people I'm defending.

BTW, that pic you linked to - I don't find that an offensive body at all as shown in your photo. It certainly was not throw up material as you suggested. You must be extremely sensitive to visual stimulation.:biggrin:

On 15 December 2016 at 5:50 AM, iamkanga said:

I am aware of at least 4 other groups being offended by this mans behaviour. Thanks for your concern as to my mental well being but can assure you I live my life in a slightly elevated state. Maybe its not your thing but your life is your choice.

You live your life in an elevated state yet you have to come on here to find out how to tackle a problem with quite a simple solution.

First of all ask the manager if he feels that this sort of behaviour is acceptable. Have the other offended people back you up when you speak with the manager. If the manager thinks it's acceptable, then you tell him you'll be taking it up with the upper management. If he agrees it's unacceptable then you take the manager and confront fatty ensuring you record the conversation on your phone. Tell fatty that any re occurence will lead you to taking photos and reporting him to police, also tell him doing this where children reside could be construed as paediophile activity which you will pursue with the police.

I beg to differ. This maybe what they have come to expect from the "crazy farang" but I believe Thais in general to be a very modest race of people and I would like to see what would happen if he did it next to a cop.

This is the case for sure if you go to a Thai beach many are swimming in full body suits, this is the culture. This guy is abusing the culture.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Not if this idea has been suggested in the 142 prevous posts, but go down to the pool with your camera/smart phone. Start taking lots of pictures, maybe use flash to fill in those darkish private nooks and cranies.

Make it obvious what you are doing and hopefully this may shame him into doing something (hopefully not violent).

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

On 12/15/2016 at 7:18 AM, iamkanga said:

Problem Solved.

After talking to the Juristic Manager for the 3rd time she asked me to go and talk with him with her as she had spoken with him a number of times. So following on from some of the advise given here I accompanied her to have a chat.

He seemed incredulous and said no one could see I made several points regarding his behaviour andI then mentioned him being naked in the pool also. In a complex where more than a 100 rooms overlook the pool. That seemed to be the killer punch!

Yeah, good for you. Did you give him the link to your post on here where he can see his fat french arse in all its glory?

On Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 2:18 PM, iamkanga said:

Problem Solved.

Sorry I seemed incredulous iamkanga, but my spectacles are in for repair and I didn't realise that everyone could see me from a distance.

Nice swimmers you were wearing. Care to drop in for a gin and tonic?

This thread reveals the diversity of TV members thoughts, so for any new members take notice and use judgement on who you believe on Amy threads.      

I admit the overweight would bother me more than what sex. Fit, healthy human forms are very beautiful.    

20 hours ago, sotonowl said:

You live your life in an elevated state yet you have to come on here to find out how to tackle a problem with quite a simple solution.

First of all ask the manager if he feels that this sort of behaviour is acceptable. Have the other offended people back you up when you speak with the manager. If the manager thinks it's acceptable, then you tell him you'll be taking it up with the upper management. If he agrees it's unacceptable then you take the manager and confront fatty ensuring you record the conversation on your phone. Tell fatty that any re occurence will lead you to taking photos and reporting him to police, also tell him doing this where children reside could be construed as paediophile activity which you will pursue with the police.

Thankyou for your thoughtful response.

I thought the solution was simple also.. until it was not. I got a good result in the end but it could have gone in any number of directions.

3 hours ago, sotonowl said:

Yeah, good for you. Did you give him the link to your post on here where he can see his fat french arse in all its glory?

No he is an Ipad user. I didnt think he would know what a link was!

Edited by iamkanga

2 hours ago, iamkanga said:

Thankyou for your thoughtful response.

I thought the solution was simple also.. until it was not. I got a good result in the end but it could have gone in any number of directions.

Yep,I saw your post eventually, you did what I was advising you to do anyway, my post leap frogged your post,all's well that ends well.