Investing in ETFs - Online broker in Thailand?

With my modest monthly savings, I want to invest in some ETFs ( stock index exchange-traded fund), such as Vanguard ETFs.

I am actually based in Myanmar, and hoped to trade using Saxo Trading, which is a broker based in Singapore.  However, that would require me to open a Singapore bank account, a feat which is rather difficult nowadays if I'm not resident in Singapore.

But I do have bank accounts in Thailand with Bangkok Bank, and I can transfer my funds from Myanmar to Thailand with not too much difficulty.

Of course, I want to find a broker with low commission fees.  My intention is to operate a 'lazy portfolio', with minimal trading each year, just keep my portfolio well-balanced etc.

My question is :

- Is there an online broker in Thailand with low commission/management fees that I can use to buy ETFs, funding them from my Bangkok Bank a/c by a simple funds transfer, (possibly using their iBanking mobile app)?

Absolutely no requirement to have a Singapore bank account to use Saxo in Singapore.  You can fund an account via SWIFT in any of the accepted currencies (which don't include THB).

Saxo, however, is no longer low cost.  I closed my account with them when they hiked charges 3 times in a few months making them uncompetitive.

No such thing as a cheap broker in Thailand.  You may be better off looking elsewhere.  Not the cheapest, but reasonably priced, with good service, is TD International (formerly Internaxx) in Luxembourg.

In Thailand, with access to US markets, is http://www.poems.in.th/index.aspx .  However, I don't know whether you'll be able to open an account as a non-resident.

Edited by Oxx