2016 POSTER OF THE YEAR POLL - FINAL

Ron19

2016 POSTER OF THE YEAR POLL - FINAL  

364 members have voted

1. 1. Choose and vote for one only. DO NOT CLICK ON " SHOW RESULTS " It will record you as voting but not record your vote.

• transam
    • Naam
    • villagefarang
    • GuestHouse

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, villagefarang said:

Here is a behind the scenes look at the stressful world of VF and family.

VF  002.jpg

Oh good, some well placed tail in that photo, to avoid anyone commenting on exposed body parts that might create un-requested holidays.

40 minutes ago, NancyL said:

Oh good, some well placed tail in that photo, to avoid anyone commenting on exposed body parts that might create un-requested holidays.

Scrolling upwards while viewing via android umbillically linked to my telly it took me a while to realise that it wasn't an Orangutan having its a*se fondled! :)

Edited by evadgib

I just did a google image search on Naam's photo to see if he was wanted (by someone other than his wife). 

Had to laugh at google's idea of 'visually similar images'.  Not sure what google's trying to say about you, Naam.

na.jpg.c1ddb237b9190b41c9ee17771d4a61f8.jpg    NaamPicalike.JPG

He actually looks like a young Peter Sutcliffe (The Yorkshire Ripper).

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

2 hours ago, geronimo said:

While I do admire his winning attitude, the fact that his name is not on the list, somehow tells me he is out of the frame. Just an observation, mind.

A  minor technicality....Im sure he's  gonna  come from behind at the last minute........erkkk:sick:

Edited by kannot

Just now, geronimo said:

Are these the broad shoulders that will carry the title for the next 12 months?

Actually that was taken about 6 months back, nooo not in the klink, have shaped up since then..

As for POTY, loooooooong way to go yet, nothing is for certain..

51 minutes ago, RichCor said:

I just did a google image search on Naam's photo to see if he was wanted (by someone other than his wife). 

Had to laugh at google's idea of 'visually similar images'.  Not sure what google's trying to say about you, Naam.

na.jpg    NaamPicalike.JPG

Anyone done a similar search on one of VF's or Tranny's photos?

The other two contestants haven't been so foolish as to post their real photos.   I think Naam even listed his pets' real names.  A  real breach of protecting their identity.

At least I I've been using an alias for the name of my husband and pet all these years here on Thai Visa.  Clever aliases that will permit no one to track us down, much like my own posting name.

1 minute ago, NancyL said:

The other two contestants haven't been so foolish as to post their real photos.   I think Naam even listed his pets' real names.  A  real breach of protecting their identity.

At least I I've been using an alias for the name of my husband and pet all these years here on Thai Visa.  Clever aliases that will permit no one to track us down, much like my own posting name.

I/we have absolutely nothing to hide from....Nufink, so I/we don't care..... b0240.gif

4 minutes ago, NancyL said:

How many you-tube videos would you like posted of you and hubby Nancy?

Pleasant videos I might add.

2 minutes ago, NancyL said:

usually paranoia makes me smile Nancy. but as far as your posting is concerned my best guess is you're trying to pull a fast one by being sarcastic. :smile:

should the latter not apply my question to you is "do you think it takes great efforts and more than a week to find out where you live, take a picture of you and obtain your mobile number?" 

1 hour ago, transam said:

I asked Mrs.Trans to take a pic of my best side.....Oh well...... b0256.gif

me.jpg

Actually I have seen that photo in the last week or so on google search, but for the life of me can't remember where.