2016 POSTER OF THE YEAR POLL - FINAL

Ron19

2016 POSTER OF THE YEAR POLL - FINAL  

364 members have voted

1. 1. Choose and vote for one only. DO NOT CLICK ON " SHOW RESULTS " It will record you as voting but not record your vote.

• transam
    • Naam
    • villagefarang
    • GuestHouse

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, villagefarang said:

I suppose I should give my cats equal time since they are as much a part of our family as our dogs.

Cats  002.jpg

Cats - 1 (2).jpg

Thai cats really  take being at home to a new level.....

And we just added two to the three we already have....

10 hours ago, transam said:

Been sifting through pics today, sat back and thought it has really been a good year for us....NOOOOOO, I have not sold land and bought a huge beer fridge as a fat farang is telling folk, I have got my ass in gear and got back in the gym to move weights, Mrs.Trans though ain't happy about that as my boobs are now bigger than hers.....Got to the finals of TVF POTY again, sort of tells me there are folk out there that like my stuff........But the biggy is our lad is now on the gov payroll for life, which also takes care of his mum, medical stuff etc...That is cool....He is now a Thai Border Patrol Policeman, currently going through parachute training, so have been told to paint a big white cross on the lawn for his next visit.......Can't wait to fiddle with his M4 rifle....Here is us about 6 months back, me and the kids...

kids.jpg

Transam - Beer in right hand, left hand in pocket.... so, how are you holding the bottle of Chang?

13 hours ago, transam said:

<snipped>........But the biggy is our lad is now on the gov payroll for life, .

Your story is better than a friend, his son got the same sort of deal, but he's in prison instead!   Everything provided by the government, though.  

1 hour ago, chickenslegs said:

Transam - Beer in right hand, left hand in pocket.... so, how are you holding the bottle of Chang?

I can only assume he is on the Chang payroll, perhaps receiving a salary of 50,000 baht a month, and they have photo shopped the pic for promotion purposes.

Alternatively that could be his wife's  right arm in his left pocket, extracting his wallet with good reason. In that case the Chang is being supported by a large version of a money belt.

The hand on Transam's shoulder is not his wife's by the way. It belongs to a representative of Chang who was making sure the promotion went well.

13 minutes ago, bannork said:

I can only assume he is on the Chang payroll, perhaps receiving a salary of 50,000 baht a month, and they have photo shopped the pic for promotion purposes.

Alternatively that could be his wife's  right arm in his left pocket, extracting his wallet with good reason. In that case the Chang is being supported by a large version of a money belt.

The hand on Transam's shoulder is not his wife's by the way. It belongs to a representative of Chang who was making sure the promotion went well.

b0206.gif .........................The bottle.....Take a look at the lads face expression....The rascal...

b0222.gif