Whatever happened to The Avenues?

Grusa

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite a lot of new things at Avenue Mall these days.  A Thai/Chinese(?) restaurant opened on the 3rd floor a month ago.  Possibly longer and I just didn't notice it.

Firepork BBQ opened last night or very recently.  A new Chinese restaurant on the 2nd floor looks like it just opened last night.  To compete with Ellui, I think there is another nightclub named Muze which just opened.  At least it was blasting dance music last night for the entire mall to hear.

Glad to see Avenue Mall alive again.  Still about 75% empty though.

8 hours ago, AlexCanada said:

Quite a lot of new things at Avenue Mall these days.  A Thai/Chinese(?) restaurant opened on the 3rd floor a month ago.  Possibly longer and I just didn't notice it.

Firepork BBQ opened last night or very recently.  A new Chinese restaurant on the 2nd floor looks like it just opened last night.  To compete with Ellui, I think there is another nightclub named Muze which just opened.  At least it was blasting dance music last night for the entire mall to hear.

The 3rd floor Chinese place has been there for several years. It's mostly for group tours set meals. I reviewed it before on the Hit and Run. 

But you're saying there is a really new new Chinese place in that mall now. Interesting. 

10 hours ago, AlexCanada said:

Let's hope that Muze doesn't burn down as did its' previous incarnation on Soi AR

Archived