Savage new teacher took stick to seven year old 99 times

webfact

Savage new teacher took stick to seven year old 99 times

p2.jpg

Picture: Daily News

BANGKOK: -- A teacher - recently qualified - took a stick to a grade one student and violently assaulted him across his back and bottom. He was hit a staggering 99 times.

Despite the boys anguished cries and others trying to stop the assault the female teacher insisted on continuing with the cruel punishment, reports Daily News.

The boy had broken the rules by leaving class without permission.

The attack was uncovered when the boy's mum went to pick him up after school on Friday. The school concerned is in Klong 2, Pathum Thani north of Bangkok.

Reporters who went to interview the 50 year old mother of the P1 boy on Sunday saw that some of the multiple lacerations had drawn blood.

The mother said that witnesses had told her the stick used was covered in sticky tape. Other teachers and maids had tried to intervene but no one could stop the new teacher from dishing out the beating.

The mother reported the matter to Klong Luang police and will be following up on the case at the police station with her lawyer today after receiving nothing in the way of apology from the teacher concerned.

Corporal punishment has been banned in Thai schools for many years but many cases of abuse of children continue to come to light.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-12-26

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, knowing the way Thai schools operate, she will probably receive a reprimand and be back teaching after a short vacation. OTOH she ought to be arrested for grievous bodily harm. 

I am sure many members on this forum with children in school would be having more than a quiet word with this creature.

Waiting for those old-timers of Thaivisa to come out talking about their own glory days of being whipped by the headmaster and how it did them a lot of good.

Hopefully the new teacher is punished with jail time and forever banned from a classroom.  

Maybe she can find a job as a dominatrix somewhere. 

4 minutes ago, tominbkk said:

Waiting for those old-timers of Thaivisa to come out talking about their own glory days of being whipped by the headmaster and how it did them a lot of good.

... and how they gave the same "education" to their own kids like my dad tried on me til, aged 14, i was fed up, uppercut him and that was the LAST time he laid a hand on me. child beaters, grrrr.

Just now, Mook23 said:

... and how they gave the same "education" to their own kids like my dad tried on me til, aged 14, i was fed up, uppercut him and that was the LAST time he laid a hand on me. child beaters, grrrr.

My dad tried once when I was about 8, I screamed so loud and long that it freaked him out and he never tried again.  I think his dad had beaten him...anyway, from there on out it was all time outs and talks instead of attempts at physical punishment.

1 minute ago, tominbkk said:

My dad tried once when I was about 8, I screamed so loud and long that it freaked him out and he never tried again.  I think his dad had beaten him...anyway, from there on out it was all time outs and talks instead of attempts at physical punishment.

happy for u. my dad was from that fantastic generation that never learned how to talk (emotions). oh well. i survived and learned a lot, eg. that i didn't want kids ;-) :partytime2:

Where was the headmaster of the school during this? Guess no one had a mobil phone that could have recorded this for the parents and authorties to see. Wonder who did the counting?

He must not have gone too far from classroom, bet next time he keeps on going.

They  are correct in farang does not understand Thai on many subjects, nor does Thai understand farang on many subjects.

25 minutes ago, ratcatcher said:

Well, knowing the way Thai schools operate, she will probably receive a reprimand and be back teaching after a short vacation. OTOH she ought to be arrested for grievous bodily harm. 

I am sure many members on this forum with children in school would be having more than a quiet word with this creature.

It wouldn't be a quite word, more like cries of acute pain eminating from this poor excuse of a human being. I don't believe in physical violence against women - but in this case I could very easily be led astray.

Edited by Artisi

"...Corporal punishment has been banned in Thai schools for many years...", so why does it still happen ???

Forget the ubiquitous apology, the authorities should "demand" that the mother exercise reciprocity with ferocity - that should do the trick !!!

corporal_punishment.jpg

6 minutes ago, Mook23 said:

happy for u. my dad was from that fantastic generation that never learned how to talk (emotions). oh well. i survived and learned a lot, eg. that i didn't want kids ;-) :partytime2:

Yeah my dad was a pacifist but had to get over that instinct.  

Seeing a nasty woman like that who obviously enjoys hurting young children makes me so angry.  I really do feel that she needs a couple years in prison for that.

I bet this boy NEVER leaves the classroom without permission again.

So you guys think he needs more farang punishment, like standing in the corner for 10 minutes? Or writing 100 times "i will never leave the classroom without permission" on a of piece paper. Or you won't get pocketmoney for 2 weeks now.

I can still give you all the full names of all the teachers who ever hit me. And i don't even blame them cause they were right in doing so.

Just look in the malls and see how unmannered the Thai kids are, even when the parents call them to stop running like crazy they won't listen at all.

10 minutes ago, fruitman said:

So you guys think he needs more farang punishment, like standing in the corner for 10 minutes? Or writing 100 times "i will never leave the classroom without permission" on a of piece paper. Or you won't get pocketmoney for 2 weeks now.

I can still give you all the full names of all the teachers who ever hit me. And i don't even blame them cause they were right in doing so.

Just look in the malls and see how unmannered the Thai kids are, even when the parents call them to stop running like crazy they won't listen at all.

you clearly seem to be a classic example how this worked .......are you even justifiyng such violence towards children ?????

...somewhat sick.....

Edited by thetruth revealer

13 minutes ago, DM07 said:

Disgusting!

He left class without permission!

Wow...that justifies 99 lashes with a stick!

Good for him, he didn't talk back at her!

She might have executed him!

The kid is just 9 years old, still learning about and remembering all the rules.

Teacher should be punished with jail time and banned from any contact with children for life. 

If the teacher has any kids I hope there's a serious investigation into into their welfare. 

10 minutes ago, fruitman said:

So you had a teacher that also hit you 99 times with a stick? I was also punished at school, leather strap to hand at primary school then caned on the backside at high school, & yes I was in the wrong but teachers limited strokes to a maximum of 6. This female teacher clearly lost control & 99 strokes is extremely cruel & unjust.

When my twin girls were young they had a new female teacher who used to beat all the kids in class quite often with very little provocation leaving a class full of kids living in fear. One day when they came out crying again I had enough & marched straight into the classroom to come upon a teacher who was clearly frazzled. I insisted she come with me to the headmaster where I reminded them both that corporal punishment was banned. She never hit any of the kids & afterwards I could see inside the class a much more relaxed teacher & happy kids, many of whom bought her presents at the end of the school year.

31 minutes ago, thetruth revealer said:

you clearly seem to be a classic example how this worked .......are you even justifiyng such violence towards children ?????

...somewhat sick.....

More than somewhat.

Totally sick is probably a more accurate term.

Edited by billd766
Added extra text

had received nothing in the way of an apology?  what kind of apology was she expecting?  and even if the mother took verbal or monetary apology, disgusting if the authorities don't punish or prosecute that teacher. For that matter, can't the mother sue the teacher or school or bring a civil action?  I know I am using american terms.

7 minutes ago, realenglish1 said:

The other teachers could not stop her Common give me a break Anyone would have stopped her if they had truly wanted to 

F.A.C.E. :coffee1:

As for the clown above talking about unmannered thai kids. the one i live with - when in thailand - not my kids, nor from a lover, but from the people i live with - are polite, well-mannered, mindful BUT OF COURSE NOT the baby-boys (below 12yo) who are left to be babyboys. i like this approach. as a young boy i was always forbidden to do this and that and of course i always did it so what was the point forbidding me? we're still monkeys at that age. let monkeys be monkeys. :passifier:

1 hour ago, fruitman said:

It is never right for a teacher to strike a child. 

Violence is not discipline. 

Edited by Bluespunk

This teacher has some really serious issues and should not be in a classroom.   It takes a heck of a lot of rage, energy and anger to hit anything 99 times.   You can rest assured the child struggled and the fact that others tried to intervene indicates a pretty unbalanced person.