• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, webfact said:

RELATED TOPIC:

Student beaten 99 times - mother said she was bribed with 50K to keep it quiet

a4.jpg

Picture: Thairath

BANGKOK: -- The mother of the seven year old savagely beaten 99 times in a Pathum Thani school said today that the teacher had tried to bribe her to hush it all up.

Full story: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/960466-student-beaten-99-times-mother-said-she-was-bribed-with-50k-to-keep-it-quiet/

Would have taken the money and made it public anyway..

9 hours ago, webfact said:

RELATED TOPIC:

Student beaten 99 times - mother said she was bribed with 50K to keep it quiet

a4.jpg

Picture: Thairath

BANGKOK: -- The mother of the seven year old savagely beaten 99 times in a Pathum Thani school said today that the teacher had tried to bribe her to hush it all up.

Full story: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/960466-student-beaten-99-times-mother-said-she-was-bribed-with-50k-to-keep-it-quiet/

Takeaway question: From where did the wee lass come up with 50k?

5 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

From what you are told?

So you don't know then?

However, that said, no she doesn't deserve to be assaulted. Only vigilantes think that. 

She deserves to be prosecuted under the law and nothing else. 

Anyone who attacks her deserves to be gaoled for a long time.

Vigilantes are nothing but criminals. 

I have nothing but contempt for such cowards and those who applaud their actions. 

As for the final line in your post, it makes no sense at all. 

Why would you think I know her?

She deserves all she got

I have nothing but contempt for people who for people who really belive the law here will do the right thing5555555. 

Yes it does make sense you just chose to ignore it.

The coward is the teacher beating 7 yr old not the people who go and hit her. The law in my country is stupid we all know this so sometimes it's right to give a coward like her a taste of her own medicine.

On 12/26/2016 at 4:29 AM, Artisi said:

It wouldn't be a quite word, more like cries of acute pain eminating from this poor excuse of a human being. I don't believe in physical violence against women - but in this case I could very easily be led astray.

That's great. Respond to violence with violence. It's always the lowest common denominator isn't it.

11 minutes ago, BlindMagician said:

That's great. Respond to violence with violence. It's always the lowest common denominator isn't it.

But it works or do prefer a big kiss, a cuddle, and a pat on the head and apologies for your child unbelievable mis- behaviour.

36 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

Why would you think I know her?

She deserves all she got

I have nothing but contempt for people who for people who really belive the law here will do the right thing5555555. 

Yes it does make sense you just chose to ignore it.

The coward is the teacher beating 7 yr old not the people who go and hit her. The law in my country is stupid we all know this so sometimes it's right to give a coward like her a taste of her own medicine.

Who said you know her?

However, you did imply you KNEW something had been done...that she had been found...ring any bells?

So how do you KNOW something has been done?

Or is it just a line of BS you are feeding because you want people to think you are in the know?

Vigilantism is wrong. Vigilantes are criminals, no better than those they harm. 

The law needs to be enforced, that's true, however those who want to replace it with vigilante mob rule are beyond contempt.

Edited by Bluespunk

On 12/26/2016 at 11:21 AM, tominbkk said:

My dad tried once when I was about 8, I screamed so loud and long that it freaked him out and he never tried again.  I think his dad had beaten him...anyway, from there on out it was all time outs and talks instead of attempts at physical punishment.

Violence begets violence...

2 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Who said you know her?

However, you did imply you KNEW something had been done...that she had been found...ring any bells?

So how do you KNOW something has been done?

Or is it just a line of BS you are feeding because you want people to think you are in the know?

Vigilantism is wrong. Vigilantes are criminals, no better than those they harm.

The law needs to be enforced, that's true, however those who want to replace it with vigilante mob rule are beyond contempt.

55555 I know people who know the child's relatives that's how I know only BS ( had to ask what BS meant) seem to belong you.

You talk as though it's ok if this evil woman get away with it well not me. If that makes me criminal then I'm criminal but happy to be one.

Why would o want people to think I know anything I was disgusted when I hear of this. I was then told she had been found by relatives of the child and they had done things. Good I say if you don't like that I do not care. 

So please stop trying to make me a liar or a bad person beacuse I applaud those who see her hurt.

Hitting a student is just plain and simple wrong!  Handle discipline without violence.  It teaches the child the wrong things about solving problems.  It turns my gut to hear about teachers hitting a child.  It shows total loss of control of one's emotions.  Discipline isn't about punishment, it is about teaching a child how to make proper choices and to show respect (not fear).

12 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

55555 I know people who know the child's relatives that's how I know only BS ( had to ask what BS meant) seem to belong you.

You talk as though it's ok if this evil woman get away with it well not me. If that makes me criminal then I'm criminal but happy to be one.

Why would o want people to think I know anything I was disgusted when I hear of this. I was then told she had been found by relatives of the child and they had done things. Good I say if you don't like that I do not care. 

So please stop trying to make me a liar or a bad person beacuse I applaud those who see her hurt.

You know people who know people, ah huh...

If anyone has hurt her, if, I hope they are found and gaoled for as long as possible.

Vigilantes are nothing but cowards and criminals.

Use my username properly or not at all.

Edited by Bluespunk

5 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Striking a child is violence. 

Supporting it is supporting violence against children. 

Discipline in schools does not require violence or the fear it engenders. 

I reread your your post and it still is implying that lack of violent disciplinary measures has led to discipline problems in schools.

That is patent nonsense.

It's not nonsense, it's fact..... Children today have far less respect for authority than 30 or 40 years ago and it's because of namby pamby people like you who think a good talking to works.... And I most certainly don't condone what this teacher did but I think that the cane or the slipper worked well back then and should be brought back today. 

46 minutes ago, darren84310 said:

It's not nonsense, it's fact..... Children today have far less respect for authority than 30 or 40 years ago and it's because of namby pamby people like you who think a good talking to works.... And I most certainly don't condone what this teacher did but I think that the cane or the slipper worked well back then and should be brought back today. 

I have been working with children for over 27 years now.

Never have I struck a child.

Never will I do so.

I do not have discipline problems and I have worked in some fairly deprived areas over the years.

Violence is not discipline.

It is assault.

Nothing justifies striking a child.

Nothing.

1 hour ago, Artisi said:

But it works or do prefer a big kiss, a cuddle, and a pat on the head and apologies for your child unbelievable mis- behaviour.

Obviously your education was lacking.

It doesn't work. There's always a bigger picture, consequences, side effects.

You think the alternative to violence is a pat on the head? Have another go. Here's two clues "punishment", "justice".

53 minutes ago, darren84310 said:

"...a good talking to..."

Depends on the words, the tone, and the body language. It also needs a bit of intelligence from the adult, and I guess herein lies the real problem.

Given what I read, see and hear, not just in this bizarre pond (TVF), but via the big ocean of life with all its multiple mediums and full scales, it seems the human species is dumbing down quite considerably.

There's some post Xmas cheer for you.

59 minutes ago, darren84310 said:

since when is respect earned by causing fear ?

3 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

You know people who know people, ah huh...

If anyone has hurt her, if, I hope they are found and gaoled for as long as possible.

Vigilantes are nothing but cowards and criminals.

Use my username properly or not at all.

No point is there no!

On 12/26/2016 at 3:04 AM, tomacht8 said:

Disgusting.
This person is not a teacher and should never be in a classroom again.
She should better take care of pigs or cattle on the pasture.

oh...so it's OK to mistreat and abuse animals, is it??? should have stopped after your first 2 sentences! :post-4641-1156693976:

22 hours ago, Generalchaos said:

What you and your ILK seem to forget that there is a HUGE difference in getting a couple of whacks of a cane on the hands or maybe 6 on your arse! Canings were usually done to kids that were of an age where they understood the fuXXed Up, I never ever recall any situations in the UK where a teacher would BEAT a 7 year old on his ass and back to the point that they were bleeding!

Back in the 40's, my mother had a teacher stick a pencil into her eardrum!

What I am saying is that in general a whack with a cane did no one any harm, you learned a lesson, but beating a 7 year old with 99 whips of a stick? Seriously, I would find that bitch and cut her throat! She would never do that to any kid again, she is a piece of scum!

"Back in the 40's." Operative statement.

a whack with a cane did many irreparable damage. What year is it now  General? 

20 hours ago, riclag said:

The lesson is whatever he did to deserve a whipping and to not do it again .He should of never walked out of school alone .

Maybe if someone had beaten you hard enough you would realize it's "should have" never walked out of school.

Violence in a classroom is inappropriate.

23 hours ago, TPI said:

As the saying goes "a good flogging never hurt anyone!". It's up to each person as to how they bring their kids up, there's the "don't be naughty Johnny" brigade who let their kids get a way with murder, so long as it doesn't inconvenience them, then there's the child abusers who like to flog their kids! How about trying the middle way, you know," spare the rod and spoil the child?", it's worked for millions of people who aren't frightened by the idea that their kids will hate them (if the kids can remember that is!), it's obvious that no discipline means undisciplined, the evidence abounds.....are you prepared to socially clean up your community after an undisciplined teenager wreaks havoc because "it's not fair" they have to obey rules they think are meant for other people?   :wai:

There's  an attitude right from the fifties!