Savage new teacher took stick to seven year old 99 times

webfact

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Brits seem to love getting beaten.  It warms your hearts.  Too bad there aren't enough Dominatrixes out there to satisfy your lust for the stick.  They should make it a holiday where you beat each other in the street.

Leave the kids out of it lest they become just like you.

You guys can stop fighting now,corporal punishment in schools is against the law!

One of the countries with the softest punishment in the world has also the smallest

reoffending percentage.

Just to stay on topic i would really like to know what happens further in this case.

Teacher training on how to control and manage the students in class without using violence or fear is what is needed to be taught to new teachers.

This teacher was new to the job, only 2 months, the university she trained at had not prepared her for the reality she faces of teaching primary school children. Children can wind up the coolest of hearts. Also was she left alone in the classroom without help for long periods of time?

A full investigation of all aspects of this case should be looked into as this goes to the court room.

3 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Violence doesn't work.

It doesn't help children learn.

It doesn't help them succeed in school or life.

Only the alt right thinks it works.

And, like on so many other issues, they are wrong.

No, it's not violence to administer the cane by way of discipline in a school. 

You liberals have had your chance and it hasn't worked.

Fear is what keeps us alert and alive. It stops us from making or repeating mistakes..... It's natures way of protecting us. Nothing wrong with fear at all..... It makes us stronger.

4 minutes ago, darren84310 said:

Fear is what keeps us alert and alive. It stops us from making or repeating mistakes..... It's natures way of protecting us. Nothing wrong with fear at all..... It makes us stronger.

Please for the sake children everywhere keep away from schools. 

Your views are a danger to them and their ability to develop as learners. 

20 minutes ago, darren84310 said:

First lesson in teacher education: provide a SAFE learning environment where children feel welcome and appreciated. No room for fear in such an environment! However it might work in Hitler Youth settings...

23 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Please for the sake children everywhere keep away from schools. 

Your views are a danger to them and their ability to develop as learners. 

I don't have any problems with my students...... Once they fear me, they show absolute respect..... They even Wai me when they enter and leave the class, they study hard, whereas there are teachers like you where all I see are the students running around like idiots, barely doing any work.

24 minutes ago, darren84310 said:

I don't have any problems with my students...... Once they fear me, they show absolute respect..... They even Wai me when they enter and leave the class, they study hard, whereas there are teachers like you where all I see are the students running around like idiots, barely doing any work.

Fear in the classroom.

Appalling situation. 

As for my class, never had a problem.

Never had to install fear and I don't need violence to do a good job.

But then again, I know what I'm doing.

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

Fear in the classroom.

Appalling situation. 

Oneself

Lol..... Honesty starts with oneself.

39 minutes ago, darren84310 said:

Only a dinosaur would condone violence as a tool to instill fear or respect. There are plenty of other ways to achieve the desired reactions, no physical punishment doesn't necessarily equal an out of control classroom.

29 minutes ago, Sirbergan said:

Only a dinosaur would condone violence as a tool to instill fear or respect. There are plenty of other ways to achieve the desired reactions, no physical punishment doesn't necessarily equal an out of control classroom.

And I suppose you are one of those people who thinks that violence has never solved anything. Right?

3 minutes ago, darren84310 said:

I wouldn't start an argument with this individual. 

I only started by disagreeing with her definition of assault.

No, you started by defending assaulting children and now seem to be advocating fear as a method of control.

By the way, you replied to the wrong person.

9 minutes ago, darren84310 said:

And I suppose you are one of those people who thinks that violence has never solved anything. Right?

No, I'm not. I'm one of those people who thinks that violence is the last resort, and it's never necessary with children or students. I am, however, one of those people who would stand in between any person beating a child (or a student), or any male battering a female for that matter (and I have done that), telling that person to take on someone who can actually fight back instead.

Nice try, but you missed by a mile.

Edited by Sirbergan
clarity

I have also stopped my wife from giving my step daughter a beating numerous times, and I told my wife the day my daughter was born that I would knock her to the floor if she ever did that to my daughter. She never has, and my now nine year old little girl is so well behaved you wouldn't believe it. My step daughter turned out OK too, without suffering any physical abuse for the last 8–9 years or so I've been living here full-time.

More or less all psychiatrists and psychologists are publicly stating that physical punishment is not promoting good behavior for children. Time to catch up, Darren, we're living in 2016.

3 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Fear in the classroom.

Appalling situation. 

Yep! not like some would be if they could be child psychologist.

Teacher training on how to control and manage the students in class without using violence or fear is what is needed to be taught to new teachers.

This teacher was new to the job, only 2 months, the university she trained at had not prepared her for the reality she faces of teaching primary school children. Children can wind up the coolest of hearts. Also was she left alone in the classroom without help for long periods of time?

A full investigation of all aspects of this case should be looked into as this goes to the court room.

2nd paragraph above: Oh yes, let's think of as many ways as possible to justify this blatant abuse which deserves firing and jail time at minimum.

You feel better after writing that? Let's run it by the abused child, the horrified classmates and enraged mother.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

7 minutes ago, Fookhaht said:

2nd paragraph above: Oh yes, let's think of as many ways as possible to justify this blatant abuse which deserves firing and jail time at minimum.

You feel better after writing that? Let's run it by the abused child, the horrified classmates and enraged mother.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

I feel great!

16 minutes ago, darren84310 said:

I never said there is or was any way to rationalize what this teacher did.... I agree with Bluespunk that this case was assault. However, Bluespunk doesn't accept that even one whack of a slipper or cane is justified in any circumstances..... That's what we've been arguing about. Bluespunk either seems to think I condone this particular incident or she wants to portray me as a supporter of this teacher to try to strengthen her argument.

One slap or 99 it's the same thing. There is no way to rationalise any violence against children. 

I never said said you condone this incident. 

I have said all along any and all violence against children is wrong. 

Fear has no place in the classroom. 

By the way, what makes you assume you know my gender?

Like your grasp of history and how to teach you are way off the mark. 

Or is it a puerile attempt at flaming as in your alt right mindset there is something wrong with being a woman? 

Edited by Bluespunk