More crazy pricing

dingdongrb

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Konini said:

May I ask which Makro please?  I seem to be unlucky every time I go in to the one on the Superhighway and can't find it. Big C Extra sells it but a big-ish bunch is close to 100 baht.

The Makro near big C at the intersection the middle ring road and Cm_HD road usually carries some nice looking celery... 

On 12/27/2016 at 8:53 AM, sfokevin said:

Such is Thailand...

One can go to Loy Kroh Rd and find any number of pretty ladies or wander up the street and find a much discounted model sauntering along the moat... 

Same Same... :coffee1:

So even in a thread about ketchup, we have to bring prostitutes into the conversation? Well done for perpetuating the stereotype.

On 12/28/2016 at 0:04 AM, Don Mega said:

Yeah thanks but if I wanted ketchup i'd just buy what is readily available off the shelf.

The question was about more authentic tomato sauce. I thought his recipe was very close to traditional British tomato  sauce.

You're not going to get what you want commercially in Thailand , so buy something second best or make it. Up to you.

I try to make as much as I can from scratch as it's better tasting, better for you, and cheaper.