Father stabs young daughter to death - then cleans and dresses her up for mum to find

webfact

Father stabs young daughter to death - then cleans and dresses her up for mum to find

p1.jpg

Picture: Sanook

MAE SAI: -- A gruesome murder has rocked the Chiang Rai town of Mae Sai.

A 37 year old man, angry that his wife had left him and taken his youngest daughter, took a knife to their eldest child and viciously stabbed her to death.

The nine year old had multiple puncture wounds to her chest. But rather than leaving the girl in a pool of blood and fleeing he did something else.

He washed the body carefully, cleaned up the scene and the murder weapon - then redressed his daughter in new clothes. He then went out and told neighbors what he had done - but no one believed him, reports Sanook.

So he went home and waited for his wife to come and visit. Later in the day she turned up to see her eldest child finding her dead with her husband by her side.

She immediately called Mae Sai police who hurriedly arrested Noi, 37, who had committed the crime. He was whisked away in a police truck as a lynching mob threatened to grab him and exact instant justice.

Police said that Noi told them his wife had left him earlier taking their youngest child and he had admitted taking his feelings out on his nine year old daughter.

The wife said that she left her husband because of his frequent drinking.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-12-27

RIP little girl who was murdered by your own sick <deleted> father.

"He was whisked away in a police truck as a lynching mob threatened to grab him and exact instant justice."

the one time you don't want the cops they show up.

Edited by NCC1701A

8 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

RIP little girl who was murdered by your own sick <deleted> father.

"He was whisked away in a police truck as a lynching mob threatened to grab him and exact instant justice."

the one time you don't want the cops they show up.

He already told the neighbours what he'd done, but they did nothing at the time.

He then waited to be found by his wife and didn't try to run then. 

Get the feeling he wanted to be caught and would not have resisted a lynch mob. 

Maybe remorse on his part, maybe he's insane.

Whichever it is he needs locking away in gaol or a psychiatric unit (if they have them here). 

4 minutes ago, phantomfiddler said:

When my wife left me I broke the Guinness Book of World Records for standing cartwheels :)

That is still not a crime 55555  I am still considering in what could I break Guinness record ....

2 hours ago, DuiDui48 said:

Alkohol..THE number ONE killer...RIP the young lady.

This might surprise you, but the majority of alcohol drinkers can control it.

Obviously, at some stage of your life, you could not, hence your disdain of it.

I think you will find mental health issues, for which there is not a lot of assistance over here, is a much bigger factor in crime here than a wee dram. 

I don't think Thai's understand the concept of real love, for a wife or a child. How could he do that to his own daughter ? It wasn't a fit of rage, it was cold blooded murder which he thought out and did. The police should have left him to the lynch mob. RIP little girl. :crying: :crying: 

Met this murdered child last year on her birthday. 

I asked what present she got for her birthday and she took out a collage portrait of her family and said with sparkle and pride in her eyes that her father made it for her.It was a birthday present from the same father who killed her.