9 month pregnant Farang guys in Pattaya?

joeyg

On 28/12/2016 at 3:12 PM, mogandave said:

And how about all the wrinkly old farts thinking they're all buff and whatnot wearing tank-tops?

Disgusting

Yes u mean the ones who are 65yrs old & still pumping iron & sunbathing 6hrs every day so end up looking so wrinkly & old ???

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tropo, blended macadamia nuts are still the same amount as before, so no waste, just a bit more expensive because of electricity cost to blend ?.

Check your input and output of macadamia nuts, simply eaten and blended. Seems eaten is not so efficient, so blended your body gets more for your money ?. But agreed, munching whole nuts is.more satisfying. It' s like difference between paid and love sex ?

8 hours ago, jcisco said:

It is quite amazing that the easiest and most effective way to reduce weight is changing ones diet.  When the energy absorbed from your consumed food and drink drops below energy used, the weight can come off rather quickly. It really is that simple and far more effective than exercise, of course the right diet and exercise combo can improve results. 

Congratulations on dropping that weight.  Don't forget to buy clothes that fit.

This is a huge oversimplification that we hear over and over: "diet is far more effective than exercise".

One should consider what diet is better than what exercise.

It's a statement which doesn't take into consideration the type of diet or exercise program. Most diets cannot be adhered to, which make most diets ineffective. And what exactly do you mean by "exercise". Is it a work around the park perhaps, or an intensive exercise program involving resistance training and cardio?

For example, I just completed a circuit cardio/weight session that burned over 1600 calories (90 minutes). That's what I call exercise, and it's far more effective than dieting. It keeps me lean, fit and strong and allows quite a bit of flexibility in my diet without concerning myself with gaining fat. If you get very fit you can burn a lot of calories, so fitness comes into the equation, and it takes time to build it up to a stage where you can burn a significant number of calories.

In summary, some diets can be more effective than some exercise programs and some exercise programs can be more effective than some diets.:biggrin:

Edited by tropo

2 hours ago, dick dasterdly said:

Times have obviously changed as it took a second consultant (the second a long time after the first - and both were only provided because I had BUPA...) - and it was the first time I'd heard of insulin-resistant.  It certainly had never occurred to my GP or the first consultant who actually said words along the lines of 'you've learned to live with your tiredness and weight gain - carry on' .....

Hence the long delay before going back to the GP and demanding a different consultant.

"Insulin-resistant" is just a gentle way of saying you're "pre-diabetic". As soon as insurance companies hear the word "diabetic" premiums soar. Doctors will not want to use the word diabetic until you get to the full-blown stage... then they will suggest medication. 

11 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

It's not just Pattaya, it's a worldwide epidemic. Just what do food manufacturers put in their products? Is there a drug in junk food that gets you addicted to it like nicotine in cigarettes? I'm sure I heard something about this on the documentary 'Super Size Me'. Anyone know?

There's more to junk food that what's in it. It's the convenience of getting a very quick meal on the run that satisfies the appetite. Buying, preparing, eating and then cleaning up is a lot of work by comparison. I believe people have gotten lazier over the last 4-5 decades. Also, take out junk food can be cheaper than buying your own food to prepare.

9 minutes ago, tropo said:

There's more to junk food that what's in it. It's the convenience of getting a very quick meal on the run that satisfies the appetite. Buying, preparing, eating and then cleaning up is a lot of work by comparison. I believe people have gotten lazier over the last 4-5 decades. Also, take out junk food can be cheaper than buying your own food to prepare.

10 minutes ago, tropo said:

Yes, I read a report recently that the large fast food companies employ teams of up to a dozen scientist types to develope addatives to make the  junk they call food addictive. Coke and Pepsi have been adding addictive stuff for years. Its not food either. It has all been tested and the results were very little if any nutrition was found in all the products. Now its referred to as Franken food.

1 minute ago, lungnorm said:

Yes, I read a report recently that the large fast food companies employ teams of up to a dozen scientist types to develope addatives to make the  junk they call food addictive. Coke and Pepsi have been adding addictive stuff for years. Its not food either. It has all been tested and the results were very little if any nutrition was found in all the products. Now its referred to as Franken food.

I've also eaten McDonald's and consumed quite a bit of coke (zero mainly) over the years. I had no problems with addiction and it's easy to stay away from both. The main problem with McDonald's is it's hard to digest, which is a problem with most burgers.

2 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

Why does KFC chicken taste better than any other fried chicken? I've bought fried chicken at the market, cooked it myself and eaten it at other fast food restaurants such as McDonald's, but nothing tastes like KFC. What is in that chicken that makes it taste so good?

KFC here is rancid. if you cannot cook yourself better then you need to give up on fried chicken.

23 minutes ago, tropo said:

I've also eaten McDonald's and consumed quite a bit of coke (zero mainly) over the years. I had no problems with addiction and it's easy to stay away from both. The main problem with McDonald's is it's hard to digest, which is a problem with most burgers.

Bad choice , coke zero has aspartme to sweeten it. It has been proven to be a nurotoxin. Better off  with the sugar if you really need to drink that crap.

11 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

Why does KFC chicken taste better than any other fried chicken? I've bought fried chicken at the market, cooked it myself and eaten it at other fast food restaurants such as McDonald's, but nothing tastes like KFC. What is in that chicken that makes it taste so good?

CTTv8R8WsAEF5v3.jpg

The Colonels secret spices of course plus a few chemicals.

15 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

CTTv8R8WsAEF5v3.jpg

I have to say the KFC here is horrible compared to back home. I think one of the main reasons is that they don't throw it out when it goes past a certain time in the warmer, as you would expect in Thailand.

Having said that, why would you expect some local recipe to be better than Colonel Sander's  64-year-old secret recipe of 11 herbs and spices.:biggrin:

13 minutes ago, lungnorm said:

Bad choice , coke zero has aspartme to sweeten it. It has been proven to be a nurotoxin. Better off  with the sugar if you really need to drink that crap.

LOL> I don't NEED to drink it, but I don't stress over the once or twice a month I may partake. I prefer a little aspartame than loads of sugar, thanks. If I want to drink that much sugar I would prefer to have a nice piece of cake, a chocolate bar or a scoop of rum & raisin ice cream.:biggrin:

IMO you should learn to relax and enjoy some junk once in awhile. I'm not talking about living on it, but letting go sometimes and feeling good about it too.

30 minutes ago, GOLDBUGGY said:

Whoops Sorry!

I didn't realize this was a Gay Topic. 

I never look at guys and measure there Belly so I wouldn't know how to answer this or talk about it.

I just look at the Girls! 

LOL> who are you kidding? Do you walk around with blinders on? Perhaps you only focus on the men with 6-packs?

As long as it don't affect other people why should anyone care....but someone who is 59+ Kg over weight does affect others. Sit on a plane with a 350 lbs person who is taking up 25% of your seat and try to look happy. Trying to get to another floor in a building and there are Two less people able to get on the lift. Trying to get by someone on the BTS who takes up the entire aisle. Price of all you can eat restaurant going up. There were just a few examples, sounds terrible but they are what they are. Then you need to look at health care costs increasing.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

17 minutes ago, robblok said:

What exactly is not true here ?

That eating lean meats and vegetables consist of a good diet ? 

Him words not mine he knows what is right for his body says he doesn't need some (his words) "<deleted> talking rot everyone diffrent"

2 hours ago, jeab1980 said:

Straight from husbands mouth.

"What a Croc of shit this video is"

Total rubbish. Fancy eating Talapia fish and thinking its healthy. What no fat ? this guy is not up to speed. Low fat is out, good fat is in. Not a healthy diet at all. Cooking for a week then nuking the food in a microwave when you want to eat. Destroys all the nutrients as well as other damage. No mention of Protein intake, which is very important when building muscles. Total crap this guys talking.

29 minutes ago, robblok said:

What exactly is not true here ?

That eating lean meats and vegetables consist of a good diet ? 

Eating Talapia is a big No NO for one. Low fat is out, some good fat is in. No recomendations on protein intake for building Abbs.

2 minutes ago, lungnorm said:

Eating Talapia is a big No NO for one. Low fat is out, some good fat is in. No recomendations on protein intake for building Abbs.

Talapia is high in protein so are all his other lean meats. As for cooking for a week and nuking it.. sure its not perfect.. but one should not strive for perfection but for consistency. If you are going for perfection right away it will be far too much and will put most people off. Better go where this guy is first and then improve if you need. Its already loads better then the average diet. 

2 hours ago, jeab1980 said:

Straight from husbands mouth.

"What a Croc of shit this video is"

Some his choices would not me mine, being a vegetarian.  I think fir the average guy it's not a bad starting point.  

What things do you think, as you say, are a croc of shit?

16 hours ago, bermannor said:

jjoeyg, you think your Otto blender will last same 25 years and still get good money when you sell it?

No way but at $33 dollars it's a hell of a deal and showing no signs of ware at almost a year.  The Vitamix was almost $500.00 now about 30 years ago.  Current prices are higher.

The OTTO 1200 W was and is a fantastic bang for the buck.