All aboard the Royal 1 as free trips on new Pattaya to Hua Hin ferry begins Jan 1st

rooster59

I went to their office inside the parking house at Bali Hai. The friendly man at the entrance even didn't let me in. First I asked him to book a seat for next Saturday. He told me that there is no free seat available. Then I asked him to tell me a day where he can offer me a free seat. He told that booking is not possible. Customers have to line up and the company decides who can travel.

It is a FAKE!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 hours ago, George Graham said:

Yes, catamarans can travel at the required speed - I know. But, that's like saying humans can run a 4-minute mile or cross Antarctica. Need I remind you - TiT. 

No, you don't 'George Graham', as I fully agree with you, and just added a few points I noticed concerning catamarans which are already in service in the LoS. Maybe you misread my post, but no prob.

4 hours ago, jvs said:

yes i just saw that,no problem i will still go.I used to be a sailor at one time,seen some really big waves.Love it!

But as you won't be at the helm, sailor, make sure you have your swim jacket on...

3 hours ago, andre47 said:

I went to their office inside the parking house at Bali Hai. The friendly man at the entrance even didn't let me in. First I asked him to book a seat for next Saturday. He told me that there is no free seat available. Then I asked him to tell me a day where he can offer me a free seat. He told that booking is not possible. Customers have to line up and the company decides who can travel.

It is a FAKE!

Bangkok Airways 'promotions', anyone...?

8 hours ago, mortenaa said:

It's not rocket science. They have a similar boat service in place between Chumphon, Koh Tao, Phanghan, Samui. It's been running for years without major problems. 

'mortenaa': Very, very similar the boats are, indeed, 'without major problems' you rightly write, none has gone under yet, but would you ever have been on board of one being used (and cruised) as a catamaran could and should...? Not me!

On 12/31/2016 at 4:23 PM, ratcatcher said:

hua hin harbour.jpg

This is the Hua Hin "Fish Dock/pier. Anyone who knows HH probably thinks it is a little bit far from the core area. Parking looks limited. Something they will have to improve. Any HH residents reading this may well know much more.

Yes, that's it, the new long pier just to the left of the end of Soi 55 / Chomsin Road.  I walked through there today, saw the glass-walled security room.  There appears to be a lot of stalled construction of new buildings between the street and the pier entrance.

On 12/31/2016 at 5:24 PM, Asiantravel said:

" 44 "business class" seats  "

so when they start charging money is the 1200 baht for a standard seat and how much will one of these business class seats cost?:blink:

If you're a farang muliply by the usual X10.... just a guess 555