Megyn Kelly leaving Fox News for NBC News

webfact

ANother thing I forgot about Megyn Kelly is that she actually reacted to depictions of black Santa and black Jesus by asserting that Santa and Jesus were white.  Such a silly remark to make: one being a mythical figure and the other one a housebreaker who lives at the north pole.

Edited by ilostmypassword

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Hmmm. Hannity and O'Reilly are opinion shows, not talk shows ie they are about the presenter's opinions. They usually try to have an opposing viewpoint, but more or less conform to the presenter's druthers.

While Hannity is usually too rabidly right wing for me, I liked to watch O'Reilly every morning while I was in LOS.

I always felt that Kelly was not happy there, as she was obviously being required to conform to the owner's overall bias. IMO she really didn't like having to be pro Trump, so it will be interesting if she goes full on anti Trump now.

"Druthers"? - had to look that one up! default_clap2.gif

I actually prefer Hannity to O'Reilly who seems so pompous and too determined to advertise and sell his books. But spot on about Kelly.

I have heard both her and Greta say enough ridiculous things, heavy with right-wing bias over the years that I can never accept anything they say as objective.  The only of those FN people I've ever seen show any sort of embarrassment about saying the ridiculous stuff they're required to say is Shep Smith.  Chris Wallace will occasionally play both sides, but he knows on which side his bread is buttered.  I would expect him to move on soon as well.

13 hours ago, ilostmypassword said:

ANother thing I forgot about Megyn Kelly is that she actually reacted to depictions of black Santa and black Jesus by asserting that Santa and Jesus were white.  Such a silly remark to make: one being a mythical figure and the other one a housebreaker who lives at the north pole.

Wrong. Jesus was a real person that lived https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus. Whether he was the son of God is the only thing debatable.

23 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Wrong. Jesus was a real person that lived https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus. Whether he was the son of God is the only thing debatable.

I'm glad to see you don't question the existence of Santa Claus.  Probably not too difficult for anyone who believes in Donald Trump.

Edited by ilostmypassword

And Fox News also lost Greta Van Susteren too. Seems like Fox News will need to replace a number of people after the new administration takes some and others leave the network. I wonder what is going on over there at Fox News.

Former Fox News Star Greta Van Susteren Moves To MSNBC

http://www.forbes.com/sites/maddieberg/2017/01/05/former-fox-news-star-greta-van-susteren-moves-to-msnbc/#1db6e79959af

10 minutes ago, Silurian said:

And Fox News also lost Greta Van Susteren too. Seems like Fox News will need to replace a number of people after the new administration takes some and others leave the network. I wonder what is going on over there at Fox News.

Former Fox News Star Greta Van Susteren Moves To MSNBC

http://www.forbes.com/sites/maddieberg/2017/01/05/former-fox-news-star-greta-van-susteren-moves-to-msnbc/#1db6e79959af

Actually, they didn't lose her. She was fired.  And no great loss, either.