Passenger secretly records taxi driver talking lewdly about sex act in his cab

webfact

Passenger secretly records taxi driver talking lewdly about sex act in his cab

5a.jpg

Picture: Daily News

BANGKOK: -- A recording made by a passenger of a driver talking about how he enjoyed a sex act with a woman in his cab has caused much comment online.

Many Thais who viewed the 1.26 minute clip posted on Facebook said it should not have been posted. It was a private matter they said, reports Daily News.

Posting it could constitute a crime under the computer defamation laws, many people said.

But the poster - the passenger in the clip - responded to the criticism by saying that he was performing a public service in shaming the driver and showing his face.

"Joss Neverdie Tattooartist" suggested that women could now chose to avoid this driver. "How would you feel if it was your child in the cab with this guy?" he asked.

In the clip the driver does not realize that he is being secretly filmed on a phone. In a country accent he talks about an occasion when a woman "came onto him" in his cab. It was all consensual, he said, saying that the woman was 45. The driver admits he is older than that.

The driver boasts about "going down" on the woman - something which he admits to particularly enjoying.

Asked by the passenger if the woman reciprocated, the taxi driver smiles and says "no, she didn't".

The language used is not normally heard in polite society.

In posting the clip on his Facebook page the passenger commented with the tagline: "No need to talk so quickly mate. Take it easy. What a shame I ran out of battery power".

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-01-06

CLIP

I thought she was right to shame the driver...

That is until I read this:

38 minutes ago, webfact said:

Asked by the passenger if the woman reciprocated, the taxi driver smiles and says "no, she didn't".

if she was so offended by the taxi driver she should have ignored him, seems she was leading him on.

Poor bloke, being secretly filmed by someone who has nothing better to do than post crap like this on facebook.

Beware anyone holding a mobile phone. I had a similar thing happen to a mate of mine the other day. He had someone filming him smoking a cigarette outside a 7/11. Has he been outed on social media yet? Facebook the new big brother.

58 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

Poor bloke, being secretly filmed by someone who has nothing better to do than post crap like this on facebook.

Beware anyone holding a mobile phone. I had a similar thing happen to a mate of mine the other day. He had someone filming him smoking a cigarette outside a 7/11. Has he been outed on social media yet? Facebook the new big brother.

I think social media is doing us a favor if you don't behave like a ***hole you dont have anything to fear. I am sure your friend who was filmed smoking would not care if it was posted. Unless he threw all his buds on the street or something like that or if he told his GF he stopped smoking and did it secretly. 

They can film me all they like I don't act like an idiot or talk to total strangers about sex. I never see why people have to brag about it.

It's a new world.  For better or for worse and however much you like it or don't, there's absolutely no point in grousing about it.  Facebook, and a phone in everyone's hand all the time and everywhere, and videocams every 10ft, are here to stay.  And capacity for all the crap being recorded is practically endless and virtually free, while the ability to sort through all that flotsam & jetsam to find you is getting better by the hour.  So adapt & smile for the camera, or live in a state of perpetual frustration. 

Edited by hawker9000

4 hours ago, Basil B said:

I thought she was right to shame the driver...

That is until I read this:

if she was so offended by the taxi driver she should have ignored him, seems she was leading him on.

She probably has more devious plans with this recording device of hers' just hasn't yet found the best host wih sufficient funds to blackmail. 

2 hours ago, hawker9000 said:

It's a new world.  For better or for worse and however much you like it or don't, there's absolutely no point in grousing about it.  Facebook, and a phone in everyone's hand all the time and everywhere, and videocams every 10ft, are here to stay.  And capacity for all the crap being recorded is practically endless and virtually free, while the ability to sort through all that flotsam & jetsam to find you is getting better by the hour.  So adapt & smile for the camera, or live in a state of perpetual frustration. 

What I think is going to happen is that people will just become more accepting of each other as we see more and more how "respectable" people act in private.   We're all human.  

3 hours ago, robblok said:

I think social media is doing us a favor if you don't behave like a ***hole you dont have anything to fear. I am sure your friend who was filmed smoking would not care if it was posted. Unless he threw all his buds on the street or something like that or if he told his GF he stopped smoking and did it secretly. 

They can film me all they like I don't act like an idiot or talk to total strangers about sex. I never see why people have to brag about it.

Classic response.  "If you're not doing anything wrong you have nothing to hide."  I disagree with that thinking.  There are many circumstances where people don't want private behavior to be public, and they're not doing anything wrong.  E.g., going to the bathroom.  You might not think you act like an idiot, but someone might just decide they don't like your hair, take a photo and make fun of you.  Or maybe what you think is brilliant is actually stupid and someone makes that public (like this driver probably thought he was entertaining, not realizing how prudish Westerners are).  Or maybe your kid's acting up and they decide you are a big jerk for not controlling them properly and post a video telling the world you're a bad parent.  Etc.  Maybe you have a drink too many and say something you shouldn't have.... there are many times  I'm sure you're not perfect, even if you think you are...  it's a PITA to be publicly accused with no recourse.  Your reputation will suffer.  Hasn't happened to me, but I could imagine it.  

1 minute ago, wealthychef said:

Classic response.  "If you're not doing anything wrong you have nothing to hide."  I disagree with that thinking.  There are many circumstances where people don't want private behavior to be public, and they're not doing anything wrong.  E.g., going to the bathroom.  You might not think you act like an idiot, but someone might just decide they don't like your hair, take a photo and make fun of you.  Or maybe what you think is brilliant is actually stupid and someone makes that public (like this driver probably thought he was entertaining, not realizing how prudish Westerners are).  Or maybe your kid's acting up and they decide you are a big jerk for not controlling them properly and post a video telling the world you're a bad parent.  Etc.  Maybe you have a drink too many and say something you shouldn't have.... there are many times  I'm sure you're not perfect, even if you think you are...  it's a PITA to be publicly accused with no recourse.  Your reputation will suffer.  Hasn't happened to me, but I could imagine it.  

I feel the negatives don't outweigh the positives. Social media has forced the government to act more then once. If a few people suffer for the greater good I can live with that. 

Well, the radio wasn't working so he took it upon himself

to provide entertainment to his passengers.... and beside,

he's a taxi driver, what did you expect? reciting of

Shakespeare's works?.....

To meter or not to meter, that is the question,

Whether tis nobler to quote a ridiculous fare,

Or suffer the slings and arrows of being stuck in traffic,

Whilst the meter crawls on its weary way....

Alas poor Pratunam, I knowest not the way Horatio...

9 minutes ago, robblok said:

I feel the negatives don't outweigh the positives. Social media has forced the government to act more then once. If a few people suffer for the greater good I can live with that. 

100% agree.  Totally different to talk about saying people shouldn't take photos or videos, but also it's a real problem that hasn't been totally worked out yet.  I'm with you, though, it'll work its way out somehow, not a big problem. 

52 minutes ago, MaxLee said:

The woman who filmed this will be charged with defamation,..... wanna bet?

I thought it was a man who recorded it.

8 hours ago, webfact said:

But the poster - the passenger in the clip - responded to the criticism by saying that he was performing a public service in shaming the driver and showing his face.

9 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Who is really bothered ?

Fond memories of the good old days, before social media.

hmmm...it does seem like people are far more sensitive than they used to be...stupidly so...but here in Thailand, i'm very thankful for social media, because without it i do not think a mirror would be held up to thai society...and things need to change here...

A man talking to a man about sexual exploits.  How is this worthy of scorn?  In what company does this not eventually come up?  Did not even cost Trump the election.  How do you know the passenger did not lead the conversation just to create a video that is click bait?

13 minutes ago, chilli42 said:

A man talking to a man about sexual exploits.  How is this worthy of scorn?  In what company does this not eventually come up?  Did not even cost Trump the election.  How do you know the passenger did not lead the conversation just to create a video that is click bait?

There must have been a two way conversation between th two Thai men. The passenger must have continued the conversation with the

driver for it to reach the salacious stage. The passenger was not offended rather he was involved.