Your opinion on an issue (sorry for this topic)

ethomas

Hello all,

first of all, Happy new year. i need your advises. i was having a thai girlfriend AA who left me for because she wanted to make big time money. Her elder sister BB has already a boyfriend CC and who made a house for her BB is now bankrupt. now BB goes to pattaya to work to earn something. BB finds a new boyfriend and my ex-girl AA knows well about it but doesnt stop BB from doing like this. so i got proof of this. i am in good terms with CC. when i showed the proof to AA and BB both said i was a dog. today ex girl AA messages me saying that CC tried to commit suicide and i am the cause of it coz i supposedly showed CC the proof which i did not. and AA says she will complain to police to block my entry to thailand

is it possible?

thanks alot... sorry for this kind of question.

regards,

Why do I feel like I just read the reader's digest condensed version of Privste Dancer.....

Sorry for your docu-drama - but how in the hell do people get in these fixes??????

Get the hell away.....Run Forest run.....

Edited by pgrahmm

2 minutes ago, ethomas said:

i dont stay there. i used to visit them as i was the bf of AA. i started to make a house for AA but she wanted to finisd in 3 months. when i said 12 months she decide to join her sis bb in pattaya

Wrong crowd buddy.....No winning possible here......And stay out of Pattaya - you've been branded....

The problem will follow you if in the same "social" circles.....

Edited by pgrahmm

Why do I feel like I just read the reader's digest condensed version of Privste Dancer.....

Sorry for your docu-drama - nut how in the hell do people get in these fixes??????

Get the hell away.....Run Forest run.....

Let me get this straight .

AA was your GF , BB was her sister who  had a BF called CC , BB left her BF, CC to work as a BG . BB gets a new BF . AA knows BB and she tells her ex BF CC that shes a BG . AA and BB now dont like you and CC tried to suicide , now AA will call the RTP?

2 minutes ago, zorro1 said:

Another 1st time poster with the obligatory poor English.. Zzzzzzzz

Wanna guess where he's posting from?

I'm not sure what our OP actually wants, or is he just telling the story. Why?

3 hours ago, Crossy said:

Wanna guess where he's posting from?

I'm not sure what our OP actually wants, or is he just telling the story. Why?

I believe he met AA away from LOS initially.....It's a longer road than described in the OP....... That's just the finale.....

He was used & discarded.....It did cost him more... 

Seems like a naive, good guy amongst bad, (and experienced) company......Another rescue gone bad -------- my sympathies to him....