Police sold my underage daughter into sex trade, says mother

webfact

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Saastrajaa said:

Largely a myth spread by the "rescue industry" to help fill their own white-lady pockets.

I'm sure you're well meaning in your blanket support for Thai society and the BiB in particular, but, Yes Many police are actively involved in crime and people smuggling, for the latter very much so in the South and Yes there have been a number of cases where the parents of underage girls have "pimped" them to customers! If you don't believe it then look into old copies of local newspapers for say.....20 years, to get a better understanding of the deep "slime" that Thai's pretend is their national "honour"!

By the way, I think you were born with two penises! :wai:

9 hours ago, Saastrajaa said:

Largely a myth spread by the "rescue industry" to help fill their own white-lady pockets.

Well you clearly have no direct knowledge of the reality of life in Isaan - or perhaps you are a trolling stooge with a vested interest in trying to minimise the more shameful aspects of the LOS? 

13 hours ago, AdamRich said:

HIS cut was 1000 baht?  I thought places for local Thais was supposed to be cheaper.

Underage by then, remember, and 'it seems' Thai men in karaoke's are ready to give 2,000 for a short-time with such a girl...

13 hours ago, Canceraid said:

Seriously...everday there is some article about bad cops and crooked cops in the Thai police force...when is there actually going to be a police reform. The NCPO and Gen Prayut should use section 44 and dissolve the Royal Thai Police Force and let the army takes its place. Just today in the Bangkok post there is an article about another senior cop involved in murder. At least the Thai Army has been doing a very good job abd I suggest that they stay in power for another 30 years please. No elections please, there are no decent politicans . Gen Prayuth has been doing a fine job so far, so please remain.

Dum Yes that dumbfounded me for a while

Its because of DICKS like GP and many before him did not let Democracy flourish here you are in the dire mess you are in, you can never eradicate corruption but like many countries you can lower it to a point of accountability. Here in Thailand its grown over the last 2+ years and now out of control There is only one way to sort this country out?

Would only take a week

Nuff said

On 1/11/2017 at 6:38 AM, trogers said:

At least he used someone else's daughter...

Some parents' use their own! 

22 hours ago, Graemej100 said:

Hard evidence on that statement?

Are you really implying that Thais do not force or persuade their daughters to enter prostitution?  Seriously? This practice is not hidden in Thai society....When you have entire cities that are built around human traffiking...and even the govt uses the images in their tourism adverts...really, you ae far too optimistic about both human nature and Thailand...you are probably a very nice fellow, someone I'd want as a friend because of your attitudes...but not someone I'd want to clean up corruption...

On 11/01/2017 at 5:16 AM, eldragon said:

It's not easy to come forward and speak out against something like this, whether you're the victim, the parents, or even a witness. The reality is very powerful people are involved in this kind of stuff and Thailand is a country where 20K baht can arrange to have someone killed, that is if you're not willing to just do it yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

PRICE DROP  -  SALE NOW ON.     massive discounts 

look here : https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=3000+baht+killer+thai+news

cops involved here too,    good god !! 

Edited by pumpjack

On 2017/1/10 at 2:21 PM, Somtamnication said:

This is a lot more common than people think. :thumbsup:

I love the little comment on mosquito landing on the testicles. So you dare not use violence like smacking the mosquito while it sucks some blood from the testicles.

On 2017/1/10 at 9:16 PM, eldragon said:

It's not easy to come forward and speak out against something like this, whether you're the victim, the parents, or even a witness. The reality is very powerful people are involved in this kind of stuff and Thailand is a country where 20K baht can arrange to have someone killed, that is if you're not willing to just do it yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

You are right Eldragon. Thais know they can't fight them so they keep their mouth shut to save their own lives or the lives of their love ones.

If you know you will get no protection from the law when you blow the whistle would you blow the whistle?

Edited by madusa
wrong word