Sexy hairdresser fights back - don’t expect an eyeful like this when you come for a haircut!

webfact

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then, why are they always so willing to pose for a photo? And why is the other woman in the background also dressed so sexily? I just do not buy it. She is obviously very fine, and appears to use that to entice customers. What is wrong with that? Nothing. However, when called out in the media, she backtracks. Oh wow. I am busted. Better follows Trumps example, scramble, and reinvent my own version of reality. Sometimes obfuscation is better than reality. 

I found this woman's personal Facebook page, and I must say, she looks pretty good in EVERYTHING going back over a period of years, long before she just recently started a hairdressing shop.

Dressed up, dressed down, working, leisure, etc etc.  Dunno how she does it, but she does it quite well.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

21 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I found this woman's personal Facebook page, and I must say, she looks pretty good in EVERYTHING going back over a period of years, long before she just recently started a hairdressing shop.

Dressed up, dressed down, working, leisure, etc etc.  Dunno how she does it, but she does it quite well.

Stalker alert!

lmfao :cheesy: