Side Kick: Woman shows off Muay Thai moves on husband’s side chick

webfact

Side Kick: Woman shows off Muay Thai moves on husband’s side chick (VIDEO)

By Coconuts Bangkok 

gik.jpg

BANGKOK: -- One wife was not pleased when she found out that her husband had a gik, or side chick.

In fact, she was so displeased to hear this news that she decided to put her Muay Thai training to use and roll up to a party in Bangkok and kick the gik in the head nine times.

This wife must have been hitting the gym pretty hard since she delivers a savage two-minute attack on the girl, who is seated on a sofa. In addition to a series of high-powered kicks to the head, there is also some slapping and hair pulling while the attacker yells in Thai, “He’s my husband!”

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2017/01/16/side-kick-woman-shows-muay-thai-moves-husbands-side-chick-video

WARNING: This video contains graphic content and may be upsetting to some people

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-01-16

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

So I hope she'll be going to prison. If you wanna kick someone in the head, try the husband. He was the one doing the dirty. 

And, of course, the husband gets away with it as the 2 women refuses to dump his sad *ss. Or, at least 1 of them won't. But I think the worst part is that nobody dares to try to stop this, just stands there and watch or looks away. Pitiful behavior by so-called adults.

Edited by ezflip

LOL.. anyone else is just baffled how no one else in the room gives a sh*t? 

Like it's the most normal thing in the world to beat up the gik... The article says it was a party, didn't she have any friends to stop the attacker? I feel sad for the gik.. 

Not just because she got a pointless beating, but she also had to accept to be number 2 and was obviously so in love that she accepted it. 

This is how thai sociey is, blame the woman, not the husband..

My wife has a girl friend whose husband has a gik as well, she didnt do anything violent but just move away with the husband to another province.

They just keep taking the man back no mattter what..

2 hours ago, webfact said:

This wife must have been hitting the gym pretty hard since she delivers a savage two-minute attack on the girl, who is seated on a sofa.

Sickening to watch. 

Nice to see the usual crowd standing around doing nothing.

Edited by Bluespunk

Do none of you have Thai girlfriends or wives? This is normal. There are endless videos of wives or girlfriends smacking the s*#! out of Giks. And the recipients mostly sit there and take their beatings. Thai girls are tough all around. 

Sure. The husband is mostly to blame...I agree. He should be getting the beating but this is not the way it is. 

Funny to see the outrage on the forum here when this has been going on all over the Kingdom for years. 

This story made the news because she was a muy Thai fighter with skills. Author did not do their homework and explain that this is very common. 

Honestly "not our business."

You sleep with someone then it's good to know who they are. Shoot...he's married then there are consequences. 

Should be for husband too. 

Everyone just lighten up. 

Edited by jkelly35

2 hours ago, JerryinTH said:

LOL.. anyone else is just baffled how no one else in the room gives a sh*t? 

Like it's the most normal thing in the world to beat up the gik... The article says it was a party, didn't she have any friends to stop the attacker? I feel sad for the gik.. 

Lack of moral courage. The reaction of the bystanders is normal in Thailand. I would not be surprised if the assailant or hubby had some kind of public section position e.g. cop etc. that meant that everyone stayed out of it. If the higher status was getting the beating they would have all jumped in.

2 hours ago, DM07 said:

...and again: the real perp goes unharmed!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Yes it's silly in Thailand. ..

They always blame the third-person instead of their partner. Why is she not kicking her unfaithful husband?  "My husband"... that means she isn't breaking up with him?!

I experienced the same thing, twice. Hooked up with a Thai girl and later discovered she had a boyfriend. Both times the boyfriend was angry at me rather than his cheating girl.  

It's no surprise infidelity is so prevalent here, when you can get away with it scott free. 

Edited by the donger

24 minutes ago, jkelly35 said:

Do none of you have Thai girlfriends or wives? This is normal. There are endless videos of wives or girlfriends smacking the s*#! out of Giks. And the recipients mostly sit there and take their beatings. Thai girls are tough all around. 

Sure. The husband is mostly to blame...I agree. He should be getting the beating but this is not the way it is. 

Funny to see the outrage on the forum here when this has been going on all over the Kingdom for years. 

This story made the news because she was a muy Thai fighter with skills. Author did not do their homework and explain that this is very common. 

You sleep with someone then it's good to know who they are. Shoot...he's married then there are consequences. 

No.

32 minutes ago, jkelly35 said:

Don't disagree with your comments about the commonality of this phenomenon. Many Thai men have giks, often more than one; and often both the man and his gik have good professional jobs. Some wives are tolerant providing it's kept well under wraps and she therefore doesn't loose face. When they do think it's become too public, feel they've lost face or just won't accept it - pow, watch out for the violent explosions!! And the gik or mia noi know what to expect and seem to just accept it. Crazy.

However, no way is she a skilled martial artist, or even a well trained one. She looks more like she's kicking out at a football than delivering a marital kick. If she's been training she needs a refund.

Looks like she took a couple of beefy mates to watch her back, not that anyone would normally interfere. Video yep, interfere - not my business!

Pathetic. There's no need to be mad at someone else just because she's unwanted by the man of her choice. 

She should look within instead and ask why is it so? 

By the way a whole group of idiots are standing there and nobody helps the girl?? Even if she did something wrong, beating her up is not right either. If I was there, I would vomit on the sidekickgirl. 

57 minutes ago, outsider said:

The way people in the video turned a blind eye to the violence is simply disgusting.

Had a situation many years ago where a guy at the office was cheating on his wife- who was very popular with all the women at the office.  They wouldn't have just stood by.  They'd have dogpiled on the gik.  Whenever his mistress showed up at any functions, you could cut the tension with a knife.  That was Wyoming.

Tough to tell from an out-of-context video what kind of undercurrents were present.  They may have all been pleased to see it happening.

Me? I'd have probably done the smart thing and stayed out of it.  Doing the brave thing comes with risks we don't understand unless we grew up here.  Like stabbings and shootings (at a time and place of someone else's choosing).  Edit:  Or worse yet- choosing the wrong side to get all protective of...

Edited by impulse

I would love to know where the husband is hiding out. Imagine being married to something like that. You would never know when your time was up. But we all know this is the norm in Thailand. Could have been a hell of a lot worse as many of us have seen before. Just a typical day in the life of Thai culture