Teen’s suicide note says she will haunt her ex-boyfriend for life unless he completes her requests

Jonathan Fairfield

Teen’s suicide note says she will haunt her ex-boyfriend for life unless he completes her requests
By Coconuts Bangkok

suicide.jpg

Image: Sanook

A teen girl who committed suicide by hanging herself left a suicide note for her ex-boyfriend with descriptive instructions of what he needs to do if he wants to avoid being haunted by her every night for the rest of his life.

Busakorn, 19, whose last name was not released, was found hanging from the window in her Nakhon Sri Thammarat apartment on Saturday. Authorities said she was wearing a T-shirt with a photo of her and her ex-boyfriend printed on it.

Sanook reported that she left three letters on the wall, one to apologize to her landlord for killing herself in the room, one to her grandma, and the last to her ex-boyfriend, called Mind, who had broken up with her. The first paragraph of the letter said “I love you so much. I cannot find someone to replace you.”

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2017/01/24/teens-suicide-note-says-she-will-haunt-her-ex-boyfriend-life-unless-he-completes-her

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-01-24

"Do what I say or I will haunt you every night, for the rest of your life. When I die, you must come to my funeral. You are going to wear the black T-shirt with the printed photo of us that I gave you, stay at my place on, at least, the first and last night of the funeral,” demanded the letter.

“Also, make a video about me and post it on my Facebook. You must do this. You will also add the song ‘The last thing of you that I own,” in the video."

Wonder why they broke up?

Edited by Bluespunk

Terminally painful first (last) love. Who among us can not look back and recognise overwhelmingly painful feelings about someone ( even if in hindsight the thought is <deleted> was I thinking)? Sad she seems to have had no one to turn to in her time of need.

I've had girlfriends like her. "If you leave me, I will jump off the balcony". Horribly immature emotions that are extremely unattractive. Makes you simply wanna be a million miles away from that person and never see them again. 

Get good at saying no and get good at hearing no. Know that you're not special and you're merely 1 in billions of people. Life is much better when you contextualise things and get on with it. 

Sad she killed herself, but she clearly had massive issues. 

2 hours ago, rkidlad said:

I've had girlfriends like her. "If you leave me, I will jump off the balcony". Horribly immature emotions that are extremely unattractive. Makes you simply wanna be a million miles away from that person and never see them again. 

So have I, some crazy bint who was Thai mixed with Singapore reckoned she was going to drink poison if I left her so I told her to go right ahead.  30 minutes later I was sitting out on the balcony and I heard sirens..sure enough..they were for her.  She made a full recovery and continued to make my life hell after that.

3 hours ago, CelticBhoy said:

These people are gettin' freakier by the minute  . . . :shock1:

Its just young love gone wrong. You and I have been there. You suck it up and move on and in 3 months its all forgotten and the your new love has entered your life and the harps start playing again. Its a wash and rinse cycle that repeats itself as life progresses. It all a matter of hurdles and sadly this young lady could not clear the first one. RIP

9 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

"Do what I say or I will haunt you every night, for the rest of your life. When I die, you must come to my funeral. You are going to wear the black T-shirt with the printed photo of us that I gave you, stay at my place on, at least, the first and last night of the funeral,” demanded the letter.

“Also, make a video about me and post it on my Facebook. You must do this. You will also add the song ‘The last thing of you that I own,” in the video."

Wonder why they broke up?

and if you knew ......would you be able to undo what has happened???

obviously she had been watching way to many thai soaps, this crap is straight out of them. Goes to show exactly how thai people think if they believe what they watch on tv is real life but then again with the childish imagination many of them have it doesnt surprise me someone would try this crap out. Maybe if she didnt watch all the crap shows she would still be alive and realize that tv is not reality and life doesnt work like that, the producers of those shows have a lot to answer for.

11 hours ago, trogers said:

Looks like he is on track to make millions on the Syfy channel...

If your going to make a comment please get it correct so people can understand what your trying to say to such a sad case ....in your words what does Syfy mean ?????????

35 minutes ago, seajae said:

obviously she had been watching way to many thai soaps, this crap is straight out of them. Goes to show exactly how thai people think if they believe what they watch on tv is real life but then again with the childish imagination many of them have it doesnt surprise me someone would try this crap out. Maybe if she didnt watch all the crap shows she would still be alive and realize that tv is not reality and life doesnt work like that, the producers of those shows have a lot to answer for.

Quite surprised you thai girlfriend is still alive ,how can she put up with you and your attitude toward Thai television 

5 minutes ago, paul18620 said:

so please explain your comment ,,,,,,what has a Syfy channel got to do with a female teenager killing herself ?

Peterw42 didn't make the comment you object to. 

Edited by Bluespunk

wow ...after reading only the first page of comments, we TV posters have become, so pathetic on sensitive topics that it is impossible to find words to describe ourselves. Somehow, somewhere posters will find a way to quickly turn forums into their own playground with inferences to other topics either about themselves and comparisons. Many do this as a windup to bait other TV posters, and sure enough,  hook, line and sinker swallowed within minutes bringing in 3 or 4 others to defend their opinion on a completely different topic from the original headline and posting.. Granted, there are 1 or 2 postings that slip in between the boyish and immature bating that try to bring the forum back on course, but are sadly ignored by the selfishness that appears to ooze from the same group of adults. Is this what we have all become?

Why can't people just enjoy every morning they wake up ? Every minute on this planet is important , unless you have a terrible disease or something , try to live another day.