I don't want follow topics

alocacoc

I had a couple of days of an inbox full of that stuff. Who had the bright idea to sign everyone up to follow topics? I really don't know what's going on at TV. Do they really want to piss off their membership? Because they're doing a pretty good job at the moment.

Admin, can you tell us what happened with the notifications; ie why were the settings changed on, it appears, everyone's accounts?

I have changed back to the way I was previously setup, just find it strange that you would intentionally flood the notification area with unwanted topic following messages. 

2 hours ago, chrisinth said:

Admin, can you tell us what happened with the notifications; ie why were the settings changed on, it appears, everyone's accounts?

I have changed back to the way I was previously setup, just find it strange that you would intentionally flood the notification area with unwanted topic following messages. 

strange? I find it rather stupid.

You are getting the notifications because you did not turn this off when you replied to a topic.

Notify of replies.jpg

It was defaulted to off before. The tech guys are aware of the problem.

I don't the notifications if I forget to turn it off because I have them turned off in notification settings.

It is driving me nuts.

I am getting 200 + emails and resetting my account settings every X amount of time. Thought it was a virus or something. Hotmail has even disabled bulk deletions, select all [ctrl A] only selects 10 items per page on their new layout. At one point had 1500 emails in a what used to be tidy inbox ~ . totally stuffd. Cannot access more important stuff for the incoming swamp.

TV solutions do need to be everyone else's problems. Thaivisa needs to be just a little more empathetic in outcomes.

Appreciate ubonjoe's post as it answers what has been going and causing xtrm frustration..

So now after every thread i contribute to, I need to address this notification tab?

It is driving me nuts.

I am getting 200 + emails and resetting my account settings every X amount of time. Thought it was a virus or something. Hotmail has even disabled bulk deletions, select all [ctrl A] only selects 10 items per page on their new layout. At one point had 1500 emails in a what used to be tidy inbox ~ . totally stuffd. Cannot access more important stuff for the incoming swamp.

TV solutions do need to be everyone else's problems. Thaivisa needs to be just a little more empathetic in outcomes.

Appreciate ubonjoe's post as it answers what has been going and causing xtrm frustration..

So now after every thread i contribute to, I need to address this notification tab?

Post #3 helped me.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk