Off his trolley! Bangkok taxi driver charges woman's car with a shopping cart!

rooster59

Off his trolley! Bangkok taxi driver charges woman's car with a shopping cart!

trolley.PNG
Image: Daily News

A video is doing the rounds of Thai social media that shows a Bangkok taxi driver having what can only be described as a very bad hair day.

The driver uses a shopping cart a at Srinakharin shopping center to charge at a car driven by a woman and her friend who record his antics.

After the trolley charge the driver takes a well aimed kick at the car scaring the occupants who follow the driver and get his registration plate number.

Footage of the incident - that caused 4,000 baht worth of damage - was posted on the Facebook page of Nalinpath Jaraspongthaworn. 

They said they had done nothing wrong and had even tried to calm down the driver after he started hooting them for no apparent reason.

Police later caught up with the driver. He claimed that he was stressed from not having any passengers and had been losing his temper recently due to his financial worries.

Samrong Neua police planned to meet both sides later yesterday to discuss compensation. But if the car driver wants to take the matter further the taxi driver may be charged with criminal damage.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-01-28

45 minutes ago, Titan1962 said:

Simple,charge him and make him pay. Show it on TV him paying the money for the damage he caused.If they do this more often it might slowly have an affect in reducing this sort of shit. 

Accompanied by a bit of grovelling, apologising ad wai-ing.

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

At least it ended with no weapons such guns and knives being used...

would recommend an urgent anger managements course, not only for him,

but to many of his counterparts as well....

Anger management courses and conflict resolution training will be a very good idea. It will cost the government a lot though to put 75 million people through the  course.

2 hours ago, Titan1962 said:

Simple,charge him and make him pay. Show it on TV him paying the money for the damage he caused.If they do this more often it might slowly have an affect in reducing this sort of shit. 

He claimed that he was stressed from not having any passengers and had been losing his temper recently due to his financial worries. ....like a ugly prostitute complaining the lack of clients...

his financial worry's will multiply by this incident !!!

Yeah I parked my new R3 in scooter park. Bad move only 20 minutes came back some Thai had parked his shit box nearly leaning on my bike. Checked no damage. Got out in the light. I see his hand print on my tank and a scratch. The scum sucker. Not to worry got the blade and opened his seat up. Enjoy your day dog.