Trump bars door to refugees, visitors from seven nations

rooster59

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The insane clown banning bad dudes ...

Oops!

Green-Card Holder Dies a Day After Being Prevented From Returning Home by Trump's Order, Report Says

http://time.com/4656182/trump-muslim-ban-woman-died-green-card-immigration/

Imam states woman died before President Trumps order.

More looney left wing lies...

Sent from my iPhone using http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73828' rel="external nofollow">Thaivisa Connect

41 minutes ago, LammyTS1 said:

http://time.com/4656182/trump-muslim-ban-woman-died-green-card-immigration/

Imam states woman died before President Trumps order.

More looney left wing lies...

Sent from my iPhone using http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73828' rel="external nofollow">Thaivisa Connect

Thanks for posting that, I was going to. I doubt JT will read it or accept it, but maybe others will.

Latest nation barred from sending Muslim refugees - Australia.

Trump only needed to know they were Muslims to halt their entry into the USA . In his telephone call with Austrailan PM Trump lambasted the PM about the deal made with Obama and suddenly cut-short (ie., hung up) the call.

http://todaylatestnews.online/latest/trump-ripped-into-australian-leader-on-call-report

if this is a "religous ban" why are only 7 countries out of >150 countries with muslims banned? The 7 countries represent only 12% of the worldwide muslim population. 

I say add to the list of 7....make it all encompassing.....a wake up call!

4 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

Latest nation barred from sending Muslim refugees - Australia.

Trump only needed to know they were Muslims to halt their entry into the USA . In his telephone call with Austrailan PM Trump lambasted the PM about the deal made with Obama and suddenly cut-short (ie., hung up) the call.

http://todaylatestnews.online/latest/trump-ripped-into-australian-leader-on-call-report

trump's the new sherrif....barack is a distant bad memory who managed to cock things up with his BS political correctness...and daft agreements such as this Au. refugee deal.

Well done Donald Trump, at least he has the balls to speak his mind.

Australia's PM Turnball could take a page or two from Trump's book ...

Do gooders have destroyed many countries including Australia and quite frankly most are sick of it. It seems Trump is making the rules and you better stick by them.

I just read where Trump hung up the phone on Australia's PM after 25 min,

why am I not surprised.  :shock1:

7 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Well done Donald Trump, at least he has the balls to speak his mind.

Australia's PM Turnball could take a page or two from Trump's book ...

Do gooders have destroyed many countries including Australia and quite frankly most are sick of it. It seems Trump is making the rules and you better stick by them.

I just read where Trump hung up the phone on Australia's PM after 25 min,

why am I not surprised.  :shock1:

trump damaging a very important diplomatic relationship. That's nothing to applaud. That's something to CONDEMN STRONGLY! He sucks up to Putin (get real, we know why) and he disses Turnball. He's insane.

No ‘G’day, mate’: On call with Australian prime minister, Trump badgers and brags

It should have been one of the most congenial calls for the new commander in chief — a conversation with the leader of Australia, one of America’s staunchest allies, at the end of a triumphant week.

Instead, President Trump blasted Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull over a refu­gee agreement and boasted about the magnitude of his electoral college win, according to senior U.S. officials briefed on the Saturday exchange. Then, 25 minutes into what was expected to be an hour-long call, Trump abruptly ended it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/no-gday-mate-on-call-with-australian-pm-trump-badgers-and-brags/2017/02/01/88a3bfb0-e8bf-11e6-80c2-30e57e57e05d_story.html

Edited by Jingthing

9 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

trump damaging a very important diplomatic relationship. That's nothing to applaud. That's something to CONDEMN STRONGLY! He sucks up to Putin (get real, we know why) and he disses Turnball. He's insane.

No ‘G’day, mate’: On call with Australian prime minister, Trump badgers and brags

It should have been one of the most congenial calls for the new commander in chief — a conversation with the leader of Australia, one of America’s staunchest allies, at the end of a triumphant week.

Instead, President Trump blasted Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull over a refu­gee agreement and boasted about the magnitude of his electoral college win, according to senior U.S. officials briefed on the Saturday exchange. Then, 25 minutes into what was expected to be an hour-long call, Trump abruptly ended it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/no-gday-mate-on-call-with-australian-pm-trump-badgers-and-brags/2017/02/01/88a3bfb0-e8bf-11e6-80c2-30e57e57e05d_story.html

i wouldn't mind having a billion bucks in the bank and you called me insane and I'm most certain trump dont care what you or anyone else thinks... He'll have this turnbull bloke eating outta his hand soon...

Edited by localczar

3 minutes ago, localczar said:

i wouldn't mind having a billion bucks in the bank and you called me insane and I'm most certain trump dont care either. He'll have this turnbull bloke eating outta his hand soon...

He may but the USA - Australia relationship is important and I seriously doubt that many trump voters voted for this kind of crap. They may have accepted his bizarre over friendliness to Putin but he didn't campaign on dissing good friends. 

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

He may but the USA - Australia relationship is important and I seriously doubt that many trump voters voted for this kind of crap. They may have accepted his bizarre over friendliness to Putin but he didn't campaign on dissing good friends. 

well...maybe turnbull can wake up to the new realities around him and "play ball" with the new heavyweights on the playing field. 

16 minutes ago, localczar said:

well...maybe turnbull can wake up to the new realities around him and "play ball" with the new heavyweights on the playing field. 

correct,  Trump is a smarter man and a hardliner when it comes to making moves .... Turnball is a softy with no guts when he has to decide.

The refugee deal was never going to be ....  come on dreamers  !!

Australia giving the US the exact same people it's trying to keep out ... ?? wake up.

Trump is not the type of person to side up to anyone ... no buddy buddy talk with anyone ... he is a straight shooter and Turnball isn't smart enough to realise that.

14 minutes ago, steven100 said:

correct,  Trump is a smarter man and a hardliner when it comes to making moves .... Turnball is a softy with no guts when he has to decide.

Australia giving the US the exact same people it's trying to keep out ... ?? wake up.

Trump is not the type of person to side up to anyone ... no buddy buddy talk with anyone ... he is a straight shooter and Turnball isn't smart enough to realise that.

well, in the case of people like Trump, they didnt make it this far by being nice to everyone. Feathers get ruffled and Trump knows people maybe get offended, trump dont care about upsetting, or bruising people's egos....at the end of the day...good guys finish last...Trump surprises me as someone who executes to the n'th degree to get what he values. I'm certain protecting america and its people his high on his list of values...political correctness is not.

Edited by localczar

Did you just wrote that Trump is a smart man? Than, my friend, if you realy believe that, you need some help in the brain department.

What this man is doing in his first weeks as Potus, is undoing everything the USA used to stand for.

And btw, if you think he cares about you or anybody else, than please keep dreaming.

10 minutes ago, dutchisaan said:

No, it's plain stupid. But the USA have a clown for Potus.

Do you think Trump really gives a hoot'n hola about being rude ?

He is doing what he does best to get what he needs to get done.

He didn't get where he is by not being smart my friend !!

2 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Do you think Trump really gives a hoot'n hola about being rude ?

He is doing what he does best to get what he needs to get done.

He didn't get where he is by not being smart my friend !!

No,he get where he is now, because people like you think he is smart. And believe everything that comes out of his mouth.

6 minutes ago, dutchisaan said:

No,he get where he is now, because people like you think he is smart. And believe everything that comes out of his mouth.

hmmm...he's doing exactly what he claimed before being elected.....his actions speak louder than "these words out of his mouth". 

You believe him now?.... if not....i think you better....and get used to it.

Edited by localczar

1 minute ago, localczar said:

hmmm...he's doing exactly what he claimed before being elected.....his actions speak louder than "these words out of his mouth". 

You believe him now?.... if not....i think you better....and get used to it.

I will never get used to the behavior of stupid people.

2 hours ago, localczar said:

if this is a "religous ban" why are only 7 countries out of >150 countries with muslims banned? The 7 countries represent only 12% of the worldwide muslim population. 

I say add to the list of 7....make it all encompassing.....a wake up call!

Good idea lets put Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Lebanon on the list where all of the 9/11 hijackers came from. I am sure President Trump has divested himself of any business interests in Saudi Arabia and other ME countries.

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

correct,  Truinp is a smarter man and a hardliner when it comes to making  moves .... Turnball is a softy with no guts when he has to decide.

I partly agree  steven100, Turnbull waves In the breeze, Trump Is strong.

However, If Clinton had been elected, I think the deal would have gone ahead.

I don't believe Trump would have 'hung up' on Turnbull, perhaps spent less time talking than was Intended.

Just heard on TV that the deal was negotiated by Obama and Turnbull,  AFTER Trump had been elected, back In November.

Politicking at Its worst, and an attempt by Obama to make a fool of Trump.  Equally bad by Turnbull grandstanding, trying to force Trump's hand by unloading these undesirables by stealth and deception .  This was stupid and will backfire on Turnbull making his position even more unstable.

Edited by F4UCorsair

Looks like a federal judge in Washington state has now, at least temporarily, barred the federal government from enforcing pretty much all of Trump's executive order nationwide -- as opposed to the prior piecemeal, partial orders issued by other federal judges in recent days.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/federal-judge-temporarily-blocks-trump’s-entry-order-nationwide/

1 hour ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Looks like a federal judge in Washington state has now, at least temporarily, barred the federal government from enforcing pretty much all of Trump's executive order nationwide -- as opposed to the prior piecemeal, partial orders issued by other federal judges in recent days.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/federal-judge-temporarily-blocks-trump’s-entry-order-nationwide/

i read that report as only the travel entry ban was ruled on by the fed judge...no other Trump exec.orders are affected.

Just now, localczar said:

i read that report as only the travel entry ban was ruled on by the fed judge...no other Trump exec.orders are affected.

That's the order this entire thread, and my post, is talking about -- not any of the others on different subjects. I wrote "order," not orders.