Eye exam/Prescription glasses

typhoon42

27,000 to repair glasses?  I must be a Cheap Charlie for glasses then.  I buy my name brand glasses online from Clearly Contacts for about 5,000 baht.

I was going to visit Euro Optic but I guess there is no need cause I'm not paying 27k for glasses.

Edited by AlexCanada
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, AlexCanada said:

27,000 to repair glasses?  I must be a Cheap Charlie for glasses then.  I buy my name brand glasses online from Clearly Contacts for about 5,000 baht.

I was going to visit Euro Optic but I guess there is no need cause I'm not paying 27k for glasses.

Over $1000 for glasses? No way.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AlexCanada said:

Didn't say the glasses were repaired but replaced with new frames and lenses. The examination revealed the old lenses incorrectly identified the optical center (thank you Costco) which consequently required the purchase of seperate computer glasses. Yes the price was high but these were specialized wide angle progressive lenses (additional 5k) and priced about the same as in USA. 

I never used glasses in my life , but my right eye has a double vision and I'm starting to get blurry in distance. This seem to affect my right eye only . I am over 50 years old. Reading small text can also  be a problem 

Where should I go to get an eye test ?