Korean tourist injured after fight with gang of youths in Pattaya

webfact

12 hours ago, zorro1 said:

I was there and that music was super loud but the girls loved it with dancing in the street. What I find more disturbing is that some one would actually dine in soi 6

What? Never eaten at the 'y' before?

Edited by NanLaew

18 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

10 against 1 And just minor injuries a lucky guy.

This 'tourist' looks like a Yakuza , i guess he knows how to defends himself. Been to the Philippines , seens many Korean touist and they dont look like him. Round heads ,googles, fashionable clothes , no visible Tatoos and different haircut. Many fat.

This guy , married with a Thai does not match the profile.

22 hours ago, thaiman said:

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.  As a foreigner to ask a group of local drunk boys to obey his orders in the early morning hours in a notoriously nutty area of Pattaya???  I have no sympathy for this fool!

I very much doubt this man is a fool. From his tattoos and physique I would say Korea-gang related. Woe the Thai boys, they are in for a nasty surprise. Revenge is best served cold.

On 02/02/2017 at 8:31 AM, chrisinth said:

Doesn't look like it was this guys first rodeo either; doesn't appear to be in shock and relatively calm after the fight.

Hope he got a few punches in and some of the 'youths' remember the meeting.

And what caused it.

Koreans are as tough as old boots, at least in Mr Choi's generation; these thugs have made his face look like an old boot as well.

On 02/02/2017 at 3:04 PM, Sooo Upto Me said:

Made a big mistake getting into the rescue scam wagon.

Get ur atm card ready for the Pattaya Hospital invoice. ?

Great service at Pattaya Hopital and cheap-, Brilliant  compared to UK.  Worth every penny for efficient, compassionate care. 

Looking at the tats,maybe Foriegn legion.I lived in the south of France years ago,for a short time,in a place called 'Fanjaux',near Toulouse.We used to go the Local Mamout super market.We used to see a lot of  legion guys there,they had the same sorts of markings.You never know.

55 minutes ago, JamJar said:

Have no idea why so many are stating that he was on soi 6. That McDonalds is on the beach road, in between Soi 5 and Soi 6.

Does it matter if in mine country a Chinese tells us to down the volume of our car stereo  in some shady area then it could escalate also.The Korean coulf just have moved on instead of try to confront the local guys on their night out.

I now totally changed my opinion as i was first siding with the Korean.i now totally siding with the Thais boys.I think the Korean is a steroid user from  looking at his physique  and so an aggressive dominant person who was out with his bar girl near soi 6 at 3 am.some thai boys play thai music from there own car and then the Korean goes over to arrange the music to be put down.The Korean was asking for trouble and he clearly got them better he swallow less steriods