Baht bus driver smoking

Lumbini

Baht bus driver smoking so as we sit in traffic breathing car exhaust and lots of tobacco smoke as he smiles it down to the butt [emoji20]

Want to post picture but message says " only supports 0 attachments " ? Anyone know why I can not attach picture

If he is sitting in his cab how did you manage to inhale his smoke ?  surely the smoke blows away and doesn't manage to loop around to the people sitting in the back. If it is windy it would blow away, if no wind then it would head up to the heavens.

As long as you paid I doubt the driver would be bothered if you got off or not.

Sitting stopped in traffic with no wind every time he blew the smoke it came to the back of bus that was packed with people and kids . It's ok I got off but looking back from street as I walked away and seeing the clouds of smoke going right into the faces of his paying customers I thought about how nasty and stupid smoking cigarettes really is . [emoji297]️

6 minutes ago, giddyup said:

I would be more concerned about his driving skills that the fact he was smoking.

And there is a direct correlation: Smokers have more accidents. Distracted  and  mentally impaired. 

Mentally impaired as evidenced  by some of the replies above: Deny that the smoke from driver would  affect passengers ? .Make distractions from subject at hand : fish oil ?

By the way why did you not give bus number here ? Then I/we could add that number to no go list.  

3 minutes ago, morrobay said:

And there is a direct correlation: Smokers have more accidents. Distracted  and  mentally impaired. 

Mentally impaired as evidenced  by some of the replies above: Deny that the smoke from driver would  affect passengers ? .Make distractions from subject at hand : fish oil ?

By the way why did you not give bus number here ? Then I/we could add that number to no go list.  

Impaired? Possibly, but more likely yaba or alcohol than tobacco causing his impairment. BTW, you know Einstein was a smoker?

Archived