Australian Antonio Bagnato sentenced to death in Thailand over Hells Angel murder

webfact

12 minutes ago, Vermor said:

I m against death sentence because it goes against the boudhist laws...

Which should make you be against murder too, right?

Which should make you be against letting the murderer stay alive to kill again, right?

Or did I cross a line somewhere? 

Edited by Fookhaht

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Fookhaht said:

It certainly didn't happen to the little rich hi-so pretty who killed 9 people in a van just a few years back, did it?   Didn't even get jail time, did she?   No teeth to the law. 

even one like you who wishes to spin this as neagtively as possible must be able to see that the circumstances differ.

see, to spell it out for you, the "little rich hi-so pretty who killed 9 people in a van" did not have ties to organised crime, nor did she commit premeditated murder for gain.

you can understand that, cant you?

draw all the parallels you want, but lets just make sure they are remotely relevant to the discussion.

5 minutes ago, HooHaa said:

even one like you who wishes to spin this as neagtively as possible must be able to see that the circumstances differ.

see, to spell it out for you, the "little rich hi-so pretty who killed 9 people in a van" did not have ties to organised crime, nor did she commit premeditated murder for gain.

you can understand that, cant you?

draw all the parallels you want, but lets just make sure they are remotely relevant to the discussion.

It's VERY relevant.  The same relaxed attitude about the law and its enforcement will reign in both cases.  

BTW, the lady in question has been just as impudent and arrogant toward the law as your gangster.  Or did you forget that she drove without a license (under age), casually texted on her cell phone with 9 people lying dead under her, and has since flouted every effort of the law to enforce punishment?  No, maybe doesn't deserve death, but deserves at least a day in jail, wouldn't you agree?  It's about the lax attitude of law enforcement is my point.  

Reminds me of a guy I knew back in the states, this was back in the early 80's.. Did'nt know him well just a neighborhood thing... He was a''pretty boy'' like this kid. He had teen idol looks..but not in tough young Elvis way,, more like a blond David Cassidy sort of way..very androgynous.not very big ,or intimidating at all . but he thought he was a bad ass..dealing drugs, talking tough, threatening people,,,(behind their backs,,lol,,,) strutting around like a gangster. Even bought himself a used hearse!  What that meant I still don't know. Well he got caught on a heavy drug bust.. I'm not talking about grass ,,,coke and heroin. He was going to do serious time which could be reduced if he rolled over on his supplier,,,which he did.. 21 yrs. old gets sentenced to eight  years . Goes off to Attica...google Attica..Immediately he becomes the tier ''punk'' ..they ran a train on him. it got so bad ..he committed suicide  within a year.

48 minutes ago, alanrchase said:

Seems everyone is happy that justice has been done, myself included. Where are the nay sayers? Fit up, corruption etc?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

The man has Tattoos so guilty of course!

How could there be any nay sayers 555

Australian biker killer sentenced to death in Thailand

An Australian man has been sentenced to death in Thailand for his role in the murder of a biker.

Antonio Bagnato, 28, was found guilty on Tuesday of killing Australian former Hells Angels member Wayne Schneider.

Schneider, one of New South Wales' 10-most-wanted fugitives in 2006, was abducted by masked men from his home in the Thai beachside town of Pattaya in 2015.

His naked body was found days later in a 2m (6ft) grave in the jungle. 

Full story: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-38888797

bbc_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright BBC 2017-02-07

He should be given a <deleted> medal!!! Ditching a low life, slithering "Hells Angel" scum sucker! My family has suffered at the hands of those Pagans and anyone of them that leaves this Earth is good step in the right direction. To you do gooding plebs bestowing accolades on the death setence, be careful what you wish for....

2 hours ago, Andrew65 said:

Thailand doesn't tend to execute foreigners, even less so westerners (an old friend reckoned they'd never executed a foreigner, in modern times).

Also, they seem to have had a moratorium on the DP in recent years.

Might be looking at 8 years in the Big Tiger though, then back to Oz.

Just don´t think you know what you comment. SirMud63 said that it won´t be Thai´s that kill him, but that he is a dead man walking. Basically means if you let him go, or let him out, there are other that don´t forget.

4 hours ago, Catkiwi said:

He should be given a <deleted> medal!!! Ditching a low life, slithering "Hells Angel" scum sucker! My family has suffered at the hands of those Pagans and anyone of them that leaves this Earth is good step in the right direction. To you do gooding plebs bestowing accolades on the death setence, be careful what you wish for....

Not to speak in favor of Hells Angels, but the victim was an EX-Hells Angel! So he had severed his ties with the H.A., either in good or bad standing, that I don't know. However, if it was in 'bad standing' the murderer does not have to fear retaliation from the Hells Angels.. Even when it was in good standing I'm not sure if his death will be avenged, once you're out, you're out and no H.A. anymore...

59 minutes ago, Charlie1 said:

Hang em! Murders, dealers, etc. these are the scumbags that make life in LOS more and more difficult for farangs.

Sensationalism? come on, really- they don't make any difference to my life in Thailand! must be just me who ignores the very few folks are so called "scumbags'! :shock1:

Most of these bikers are pantywaists trying to compensate for something by joining up with like-minded losers to live some kind of military-like lifestyle. The small minority with brains do the organising and get the dumb schmuck drones to do their bidding and dirty work. Steroid abuse is a major part of the problem: anti-social to begin with overlaid with steroids= diasaster waiting to happen.

All these crimes should have their bikes confiscated and banned for life.

Most of these bikers are pantywaists trying to compensate for something by joining up with like-minded losers to live some kind of military-like lifestyle. The small minority with brains do the organising and get the dumb schmuck drones to do their bidding and dirty work. Steroid abuse is a major part of the problem: anti-social to begin with overlaid with steroids= diasaster waiting to happen.
All these crimes should have their bikes confiscated and banned for life.

Sarcasm radar is iffy today. Are you serious?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app