Is Thailand a great place to retire?

tukkytuktuk

16 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Funny, you never mentioned you'd already been here 5 years in your initial post, you gave the impression you knew nothing about Thailand, asking about disabled parking, wheelchair access etc. I don't know why people have even bothered to respond to what is obviously a troll post. You obviously need something else to fill your time other than attention-seeking on this forum.

Yes it was a bit naughty tukky..

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/14/2017 at 8:04 PM, reenatinnakor said:

You wrote all that to a possible troll and because you got minorly scammed on 3 minor occasions? And you are a university lecturer? I guess it's true that sometimes you can be over educated.

I've been to over 50 countries... Thailand is easily in my top 5.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

But he deserves better!!!!!

if you enjoy people who complain 99% of the time, hate this place, bad weather, bad air quality, bad stomach, and all foreigners smoking and chasing hookers to get aids and die...

and to be ridiculed by all your friends back "home"

then, yes, retire here...

if not, work, make real money, and buy a real house in a western country and come here to visit....

Just now, puukao said:

if you enjoy people who complain 99% of the time, hate this place, bad weather, bad air quality, bad stomach, and all foreigners smoking and chasing hookers to get aids and die...

and to be ridiculed by all your friends back "home"

then, yes, retire here...

if not, work, make real money, and buy a real house in a western country and come here to visit....

Rubbish, all the people I know love it here, and been here for years. Who cares what people "back home" might think. Listen to them and you'd end up doing nothing.You seem to be the one with a bad opinion of the place, not the retirees I know.

On 2/13/2017 at 1:06 PM, tukkytuktuk said:

Due to my spinal injury I have a problem with controlling my bladder. Does Thailand sell adult sized diapers? I suppose I could try the normal kiddie sized ones if the worst comes to the worst.

tmp_6127-TVMS-Adult-DiapersM_HR-55633460.jpg

Yes they do.

• 2 weeks later...