Pattaya: Body found in Mysterious Circumstances

webfact

Body found in Mysterious Circumstances

By Danny Boy -

bad-beating.jpg?fit=941,627

A dead body has been found badly beaten in mysterious circumstances

PATTAYA: -- At around 2:30am on February 13, Pattaya Police and emergency services were called to the scene of what looked like a vicious murder near the railway line on Soi siam Country Club.

Arriving at the scene, police found the dead body of a Thai man, thought to be aged between 50 and 60, and approximately 165cm tall.

There were several signs on his body that he had been badly beaten, including cuts and bruising on his face, and well as several large bruises and his arms and abdomen. Blood was still pouring from both his nose and mouth, which indicated to police that the incident had happened fairly recently.

In an unusual twist, police found a gold chain, a gold ring, a mobile phone and some cash left with the dead body, but unfortunately, no identification documents.

Police questioned the man who had called for assistance in the first place and he told police that he had noticed the body lying by the side of the road motionless. He initially thought the man had fallen asleep, until he made his way over, only to find out that in fact, it was a dead body. He then called for police assistance immediately.

The body has been sent to the local hospital for a full examination in order to determine the exact cause of death. No other evidence was found at the scene, so police will now be looking at CCTV images from the area in order to solve the mystery.

The ID of the man is still not known, nor the exact motive for the attack, but police firmly believe it was down to a personal matter.

Source: http://pattayaone.news/en/body-found-mysterious-circumstances/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2017-02-13

47 minutes ago, canopus1969 said:

...may I respectfully suggest you check his mobile phone you found ?

And if his phone is pin locked and the SIM and SD card (if applicable) encrypted like mine is? that said, I use fingerprint unlock too so no hassles if they find me dead with my phone ... as long as the perp hasn't chopped my hands off :smile:

1 hour ago, Salerno said:

And if his phone is pin locked and the SIM and SD card (if applicable) encrypted like mine is? that said, I use fingerprint unlock too so no hassles if they find me dead with my phone ... as long as the perp hasn't chopped my hands off :smile:

It can still be accessed, FBI did it a few months back. Don't believe everything is secure, no matter what the phone companies tell you.

Now, can the RTP do it? No idea.

2 hours ago, Salerno said:

Nothing is secure, ask GCHQ, but seriously, the RTP and just for yet another body ...

You mean nothing is secure with GCHQ around don't you? nosy sods they are.

Looks like it getting pretty mean in Thai now, I wonder what is causing That    maybe $

2 hours ago, Get Real said:

Yep! In that case, now they not get paid. Not so very smart comment. The gold and the cash was left too. Did you come up with that one by yourself?

I would suspect involvement with a drug gang. They don't care about the money so much as sending a message to other underlings. I don't think everything on the SIM can be encrypted. Otherwise there would be no point to registering them, right? Oh, wait ...

Edited by Acharn

Just now, Acharn said:

I would suspect involvement with a drug gang. They don't care about the money so much as sending a message to other underlings.

Can very well be, but it would be a good thing to make it look like a robbery in that case.

15 hours ago, Salerno said:

I suggest people program a number into the Emergency Contact of their phone which can be accessed without having to go through the pin or security. That presumes the phone is still near your incapacitated person!

23 hours ago, Get Real said:

Can very well be, but it would be a good thing to make it look like a robbery in that case.

Seems like that would defeat their purpose. Leaving the gold and cash tells everybody who hears about it, this wasn't done for the money, this was done because he betrayed our trust, or violated our rules. If you do that, this is what will happen to you. Since they are outside the law, why would they care if the cops knew it wasn't robbery? 

Edited by Acharn

Hang on....dead body.......in Thailand.....found in 'mysterious circumstances'? That makes such a refreshing change, doesn't it?

Farangs who are found in hotel rooms, trussed up like a chicken, multiple stab wounds and a slit throat.....well, that's just obviously 'suicide' because the door snib was clicked from the inside........Certainly NOT 'mysterious circumstances' as far as the excellent, competent RTP are concerned.