Finnish tourist stabbed in the back by "Thai men" in Jomtien

webfact

Finnish tourist stabbed in the back by "Thai men" in Jomtien

xx.jpg

Picture: Siamchonnews

PATTAYA: -- Police in Pattaya are investigating an incident that left a 45 year old Finnish tourist with two stab wounds to the back in Jomtien this morning.

Cops and medics were called to a bar area in Soi Welcome at 1.30am where they found Juha Kannales seated on a chair covered in blood.

He was treated at the scene then taken to Memorial Hospital, reported Siamchon News.

A witness was 29 year old bargirl Jintana Sukkert who said that the man had arrived at her bar on a Honda Wave motorcycle and was in an agitated state.

He said that he had been attacked by some Thai men but had managed to get away from them. He was bleeding profusely and Jintana called the authorities.

Police said that they do not know what happened and are waiting for the victim to recover before interviewing him.

In the meantime a patrol has been sent to investigate in the area and CCTV footage is being examined to determine where the man had driven from.

Source: Siamchonnews

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-02-16

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, brewsterbudgen said:

For Thai people it's mainly due to the shopping malls and its proximity to Bangkok. For foreigners it's the nightlife, the range of food and the sea.

Never heard of Thais visiting Pattaya for the shopping!! LoL. They go for the seaside location and seafood only. Occasionally some young ones go for the clubbing.

After 36 years here I would have to say it is the safest place I have ever lived, and I include the whole of Thailand. The most dangerous place I ever lived was America, where 11 people were murdered on the streets within 100 yards of my apartment in the last 2 months that I was there ! When you walk out in many American cities at night you are risking your life.

3 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

Nothing wrong with Pattaya.  Except late at night.  Most problems occur then, just like in other big cities around the world.  And Thailand! LOL

exactly and being out on a scooter in the early hours in Jomtien is asking for trouble, keep to the usual playtime

haunts in Pattaya, dont venture down dark sois unless in a large group of friends, dont get drunk, have your bar fine register at your hotel lobby etc etc and you will be perfectly safe, 

These assaults always happen in the AM

Was he just sitting there minding his own biz and got stabbed

Or was he shit faced and grabbed some guys GF by the pussy

Who knows but I guarantee he played his part

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk