Video: Bike racer takes a tumble but lives!

rooster59

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Yep! Got it! It must be a fantastically great adrenaline rush to know that you might have the possibility to die or get crippled for life at any given time.
Congratulations! You just made your way in to the Top 10 Stupid Hall of Fame.

Hardly stupid.

I survived unscathed.

Injury or death happens often, even driving  within the law.

43 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Yep! Got it! It must be a fantastically great adrenaline rush to know that you might have the possibility to die or get crippled for life at any given time.
Congratulations! You just made your way in to the Top 10 Stupid Hall of Fame.

Mate, why do you have so few likes behind your name??? What does that tell??

57 minutes ago, chrissables said:

Of course you would. You would penalise the guy who had an accident but being a total <deleted> yourself. Sad dreamer.

This guy didn't have an accident, he begged for one.  Imagine if every road user drove like that; maybe in your world that's the norm. Sad...

5 hours ago, Get Real said:

Okey, Even if you don´t understand it. It is a big deal. Just that "mai pen rai" was there again and made it less important in both Thailand and in your eyes.
Part of the reason why thailand is the second most deadly place to drive, and on a speedy highway to become the most deadly.

Maybe you also believe that it´s all okey to let school kids drive without a license, and you also think that the parenting in that case was superior. In that case I would assume that you are quite lonely on your planet.

Pffft,...when my wife was doing her drivers license in Chiang Mai, just a couple of years ago, she had 2 guys in her class who were driving for over 20 years without drivers license !!!!! and from the 80 + people in her class most came with a car or motorbike.......and that is before they got passed or failed the tests.......?!?!?

Food for taught !?!?!?! ....this is the planet we live on here in Thailand........

Best regards.

8 minutes ago, Hedghog said:

Hardly stupid.

I survived unscathed.

Injury or death happens often, even driving  within the law.

And racing on the streets does not make the risk higher. Yes it does!
You survived! Yeah, you were lucky!

Still stupid!

5 minutes ago, fruitman said:

Mate, why do you have so few likes behind your name??? What does that tell??

Just because I don´t post for likes. I speak an opinion, and just doesn´t care what you think about it.
Just like a forum is supposed to work. You don´t post for people to like you. You post for voicing an opinion, and discuss differenses in opinions.
Still my rep is excellent according to the forum. (Observe: This is reply to an already off topic post)

Just now, off road pat said:

Pffft,...when my wife was doing her drivers license in Chiang Mai, just a couple of years ago, she had 2 guys in her class who were driving for over 20 years without drivers license !!!!! and from the 80 + people in her class most came with a car or motorbike.......and that is before they got passed or failed the tests.......?!?!?

Food for taught !?!?!?! ....this is the planet we live on here in Thailand........

Best regards.

And, that makes everything okey, I suppose.

22 minutes ago, hobobo said:

This guy didn't have an accident, he begged for one.  Imagine if every road user drove like that; maybe in your world that's the norm. Sad...

What? 

The guy did have an accident. The others did not. They were not speeding.

this is NOTHING.  Not that fast, not a bad fall........good to test boundaries.

The key is to hit 150 and draft just a few inches off the bike in front of you.....

then be prepared to turn it up a notch!!!!

the old expat who smokes 100 packs a day and is with 10 ladyboys a night is worse than this kid....

56 minutes ago, puukao said:

this is NOTHING.  Not that fast, not a bad fall........good to test boundaries.

The key is to hit 150 and draft just a few inches off the bike in front of you.....

then be prepared to turn it up a notch!!!!

the old expat who smokes 100 packs a day and is with 10 ladyboys a night is worse than this kid....

Good to test the boundries, on an open and public road? Maybe it´s time for somebody to test the boundries of sanity, at the closes psychiatric ward.

Oopsss! The old expat that smokes 100 packs a day, will sure die after 15 packs and smoke the rest after rigor mortis.

If you have 10 ladyboys a night, you are still not actively trying to kill anybody else than yourself, assuming you are responsible there too and use a condom. Recommendation: Don´t drink water between the ladyboys. Then death is coming quicker!

This type of behavior goes on all over the world,  Kids will be Kids the big difference here in Thailand is a very small chance of ever being caught. The % upcountry is even smaller so whenever there is a lack of enforcement and the human element takes over you got what you got.

22 hours ago, Get Real said:

Okey, Even if you don´t understand it. It is a big deal. Just that "mai pen rai" was there again and made it less important in both Thailand and in your eyes.
Part of the reason why thailand is the second most deadly place to drive, and on a speedy highway to become the most deadly.

Maybe you also believe that it´s all okey to let school kids drive without a license, and you also think that the parenting in that case was superior. In that case I would assume that you are quite lonely on your planet.

I am talking from the local's point of view, as not being a big deal, here and not my own view at all. I think every rider/driver should be properly trained and licenced.

25 minutes ago, maoro2013 said:

I am talking from the local's point of view, as not being a big deal, here and not my own view at all. I think every rider/driver should be properly trained and licenced.

Great! How about you speak your own opinion?

2 hours ago, thailand49 said:

This type of behavior goes on all over the world,  Kids will be Kids the big difference here in Thailand is a very small chance of ever being caught. The % upcountry is even smaller so whenever there is a lack of enforcement and the human element takes over you got what you got.

There is a very big chance getting caught over here,just look at the numbers of deaths by motorbike.

22 hours ago, Get Real said:

And, that makes everything okey, I suppose.

hmm,...and where did you read that I agree with this ?!...There are a whole lot lot of things not "Ok" in Thailand and In this whole world, all we can do is try to change some things or mentality's or just live with them !!!

Best regards.

10 hours ago, jvs said:

There is a very big chance getting caught over here,just look at the numbers of deaths by motorbike.

I couldn't disagree with you more.  If there is a big chance of them getting caught over here then why is it year after year they are rank near the top which of their death 80% is said to be the number for motorbike. You contradict yourself since if enforcement is working the number should be dropping.  Living here for over ten years I've never seen a policemen in a vehicle or motorbike stop at drivers who is speeding or driving reckless. In checkpoint as many know they are after helmet, while the speeding driver speeds by.

Edited by thailand49

Just now, thailand49 said:

I couldn't disagree with you more.  If there is a big chance of them getting caught over here then why is it year after year they are rank near the top which of their death 80% is said to be the number for motorbike. You contradict yourself since if enforcement is working the number should be dropping.  Living here for over ten years I've never seen a policemen in a vehicle or motorbike stop at drivers who is speeding or driving reckless. In checkpoint as many know they are after helmet, while the speeding driver speeds back.

By getting caught i meant, die early.A little sarcasm on my part.