Survey: 51% of Thais say their partner prefers playing with phone over sex

webfact

Survey: 51% of Thais say their partner prefers playing with phone over sex

By Coconuts Bangkok

pexels-photo-262145-1024x666.jpeg

BANGKOK: -- A whopping 51 percent of Thai survey respondents say their partners prefer playing with their smartphones over some sexy time, while 28 percent say they consider leaving their partners every single day, according to a relationship index released earlier this month.

The index, conducted by Prudential insurance company, explores the strength of relationships of respondents in Asia-Pacific. Out of ten surveyed countries, Thailand ranks 5th place on the relationship score chart.

Here’s how all the countries stack up.

Full story: https://coconuts.co/bangkok/lifestyle/survey-51-thais-say-partner-prefers-playing-phone-sex/

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-02-22

1 hour ago, Dmaxdan said:

I think the time to worry is when your partner starts playing with their phone during sex.

Hmmm, turn it onto silent, vibrate only, then connect to your LINE account.....alternatively bury it deep and chat to your gf!!!!

Well, they might not being enjoying sex with their regular partner, but the extra giks, bf's, gf's and ons's don't seem to have decreased so they are most likely getting satisfaction from someone:shock1:

I'd also suggest those extra 'someones' are communication and setting up the next ride while the regular partner gets frustrated at phone use.............. Just my experience of such things. See how many of your partners will let you see the chats in their line app? If there's nowt to hide, you must abide!

I have actually pulled that shit a few times on girls and they FREAK OUT... Got even better when I showed my line app with zero to hide........... naturally I had preemptively deleated any stuff which could have chopped my dik off...............  Sleeping around is normal culture in Thailand for a huge number of people.

Edited by trianglechoke

Read thru the entire report. Interesting subject and some interesting findings.

Too bad the report doesn't break out the proportion of male vs female answers to the "sometimes I prefer playing with my phone to having sex" question.  For Thailand, I'd really like to have known how much (I suspect) the female number for that is going to be higher than the male number.

Also, unfortunately, they don't give a country by country breakdown on the answers to that question, except calling out Thailand for a (presumably highest) 51% of men and women combined saying their partners prefer playing with their smartphones to intimacy.

For Thai women, the percentage probably would have been about 75%. And for Thai guys, the same 75% probably would have been the answer to the question, "how quickly can I get away from my current partner to find a different woman to shag instead."

Curiously, out of the entire report, there are a lot of values listed for what traits people consider to be most important for their partner. And plain old "sex" isn't even explicitly mentioned, except for a question about sharing "intimate moments" together (which could mean a lot of different things, depending on the definition).  Though if they meant sex, they probably would have asked about sharing "intimate seconds" together!  :smile:

PS1290.jpg

1 minute ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Read thru the entire report. Interesting subject and some interesting findings.

Too bad the report doesn't break out the proportion of male vs female answers to the "sometimes I prefer playing with my phone to having sex" question.  For Thailand, I'd really like to have known how much (I suspect) the female number for that is going to be higher than the male number.

Also, unfortunately, they don't give a country by country breakdown on the answers to that question, except calling out Thailand for a (presumably highest) 51% of men and women combined saying their partners prefer playing with their smartphones to intimacy.

For Thai women, the percentage probably would have been about 75%. And for Thai guys, the same 75% probably would have been the answer to the question, "how quickly can I get away from my current partner to find a different woman to shag instead."

Curiously, out of the entire report, there are a lot of values listed for what traits people consider to be most important for their partner. And plain old "sex" isn't even explicitly mentioned, except for a question about sharing "intimate moments" together (which could mean a lot of different things, depending on the definition).  Though if they meant sex, they probably would have asked about sharing "intimate seconds" together!  :smile:

PS1290.jpg

Many Thai women for example only have sex because that is the easiest way to afford an iPhone. 

Just now, ezzra said:

So for all the budding inventors out there, go on and invent a phone that

is shaped like a dildo and also vibrate on silence and you have the answer

to the 51%.....

Where have you been my man. The Japanese, clever chaps, already did that.

dildophone.jpg

On 2/22/2017 at 2:56 AM, slippery snake said:

I'm sure the 51%   does not include woman that look like the one in the photo,    

About 51% of thai woman ( or any for that matter)   I wouldn't want sex with them either.. 

So true....putting lipstick and false eyelashes on a pig doesn't make it beautiful; it's just a pig with lipstick and false eyelashes, lol