Tailor Made Incontinence Pants...

medicinebox

Just got some dress trousers made the other day, and the nice gentleman at the tailors assured me it was 100% natural cashmere 150 twist.

When I wore them to go out, they felt like plastic bags.

I will save them for wearing in bed after a heavy night out, just in case. :o

So whats the lowdown on these materials? I see many reams with Armani, Versace logo's all the way down the edge. But I've been told that Armani etc dont weave fabric.

How should it burn, because I tried burning some threads but it kind of melted and smouldered at the same time. Is there a more surer way to tell.

Appreciated..

If a fabric melts, it's a synthetic of some kind, like polyester or acrylic. You can't always tell just by the FEEL of the fabric unless you have a lot of experience. Cashmere should burn quite nicely, actually.

In some fabrics they do blend some polyester to a wool or other to make them wash and wear or perma press.like a 35/65 or so.

But if it melts it is more than likely either plastic or fire retardant treated and fire retardant wont melt. and I woudn't think ordinary pants would be treated with the stuff.

One sure way to tell is take a little of that green shit off your battery on your finger and thumb,go in and rub check the rolls of fabric,it it rots very quick and falls apart,then you have the real thing,but if it don't then you have polyester or pure wool.