Glass Film

23 minutes ago, Ace of Pop said:

Sure as hell proves the lower half of the Kerry Express Truck is much easier to see .QED .emoji876.png?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Ace ...absolutely correct ...of course if you had understood my second paragraph you could have saved yourself a posting ... ☺ enjoy your weekend ...by the way what  window film do you use.....

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JAS21 said:

Ace ...absolutely correct ...of course if you had understood my second paragraph you could have saved yourself a posting ... ☺ enjoy your weekend ...by the way what  window film do you use.....

About that second paragraph:

You cannot argue against the fact that adding a window film will make the view look darker. However a person with good eyesight and window film may very well see clearer that one whose eyesight is not so good.

It seems you are saying if we are blind it will not matter what film we use - kind of hard to argue that.:smile:

On Saturday, April 01, 2017 at 10:22 AM, Ace of Pop said:

Think it's Solar Something ,but it's pissing down .Wife has Clear don't know what,Sons HRV has clear 3Ms expensive stuff ,nothing on any windscreens..Nice Camera Quality there old Chap .emoji106.png

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Camera ... Galaxy Note 4 ... on highest resolution. Number plates are easily readable and can zoom playback.

On 3/28/2017 at 5:13 PM, canthai55 said:

555 Window film and they can't tell !  What about dash lights ?

I can tell by the dash lights when riding in cars with these turnips at night. I tell them "Hey you know you are driving with your headlights off?"

"Really?" they say. Then they flick the lights on and from inside the car one can't tell the difference because the dark film dangerously obscures visibility.

Should be banned.

3 hours ago, Dipterocarp said:

. Then they flick the lights on and from inside the car one can't tell the difference because the dark film dangerously obscures visibility.

Must be extremely dark tint, almost sounds like the glass is painted with a rattle can.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, battersea said:

Thanks for all the advice....I got Lamina 80 on sides and back which has a mirror effect also...not that dark and driving at night is fine...high uv protection means no more getting into an oven

Not sure about that ... no more getting into an oven. But it will feel a lot cooler when driving along.

Lamina do/or used to do five grades ... POP/Genius/Executive/Mystery/Special ... which one did you end up with.

And you put nothing on the front windscreen? If there is still too much heat through the front screen you could put something like CR70  on it. Apparently it doesn't make much difference to night time vision.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived