Body Parts in Koh Tao do not belong to missing Russian Woman

rooster59

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't the girl diving close to shore? Most of the deaths by drowning by usually result in the corpse floating and washing to shore....that has what has happened in recent cases. The problem is the BiB is believing the soothsayers in that the she is in the water. There are better off looking on land I think. 

Police are now waiting for the return to Thailand of her "dive buddy". He is a Russian national who is presently in the Philippines.

Or maybe was in the Philippines. I bet he won`t be appearing at any police station near you soon. Surely in this age of modern communication technology the man could contact the Thai police on Skype, facebook, a Line app or if all else fails how about a plan old fashion phone call so as he can rule himself out as a main suspect.

12 hours ago, kmj said:

A preliminary test to indicate if the remains are human can be done easily with 24 hrs, And people like  alphabiolabs in the UK can do a criminal service DNA test in under 6 hrs ( while the person is still in custody ). So maybe Thai don't have access to that tech but a 24-36hr test is not impossible.

They have rapid hit dna machines for sale in Thailand for $250,000. only need a few months training to use the machine and can match dna in 90mins, you can also link it to a dna database. 

http://www.isciencetech.com/rapid-human-dna-identification-instrument-rapid-hit

Edited by DiscoDan
Add website

They have rapid hit dna machines for sale in Thailand for $250,000. only need a few months training to use the machine and can match dna in 90mins, you can also link it to a dna database. 

http://www.isciencetech.com/rapid-human-dna-identification-instrument-rapid-hit

Well all they need to do now is take them out of the RTP control and let a trusted independent DNA laboratory do all tests!.......... Oh yeah I forgot that's never going to happen!

4 hours ago, fish monger said:

I am soooo glad these idiots, announced the fact that bone and body parts were found, as the mother shows up and decide they were NOT human parts they discovered...! I bet the mother is sooooo happy...! How damn sick is this...!!!!!

It's not "damn sick" at all, the police are simply reporting what needs to be reported.

3 hours ago, Get Real said:

I understood like they found the diving mask close to the flesh. That would mean something.

What would finding a mask mean?   Was it her mask?   They've already reported that the mask was of no help in the investigation

1 hour ago, Mooner said:

Find a mask and clothes then bones are animals.

Seems this case could go the way of a previous one with misinformation and false flags

Well they found a mask (in an area that is known to be used by divers, so not really that surprising) that was not known to be hers and a vest (that has been ruled out as having any significance), not "clothes".

Seems that the police are reporting what they find.

9 minutes ago, Mojomor said:

So we are being asked to consider that an animal was scuba diving. Really ?

Amazing Thailand gets more amazing by the day

No, no one has suggested that.   Amazing that you would even think that.

Knowing what I know about Thai police and how much they love to fit up innocent foreigners insted of doing police work , I think that i would consider leaving the country too if an associate of mine went missing.

11 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

Hard to believe that her diving "buddy" just upped and left the country. Surely he must have been the first one to notice her disappearance !

Did he go before or after she disappeared ?

How well does he know her, a dive buddy could just be someone who you have dived with once.

You have to realize it is the RTP who are giving out the info.

Don't believe to much of what they say.

5 hours ago, gdgbb said:

What would finding a mask mean?   Was it her mask?   They've already reported that the mask was of no help in the investigation

5 hours ago, gdgbb said:

Well they found a mask (in an area that is known to be used by divers, so not really that surprising) that was not known to be hers and a vest (that has been ruled out as having any significance), not "clothes".

Seems that the police are reporting what they find.

5 hours ago, gdgbb said:

No, no one has suggested that.   Amazing that you would even think that.

To you it doesn´t mean anything, as always, but to other people it might mean something or at least put up a flag for that something can be wrong

11 hours ago, fish monger said:

No...It's all one event...Have you met the fortune tellers yet...! You know, the ones that were called in by the boneheads to GUESS where the body might be...? 

FBI and Australian police use clairvoyants.

11 hours ago, Get Real said:

I understood like they found the diving mask close to the flesh. That would mean something.

if thats the case,could it all have been planted,if so,start asking around if anybody has lost a dog around the same time.

5 hours ago, bannork said:

FBI and Australian police use clairvoyants.

Australian police respond to hotline tips from anybody... that's the point of a tip line

Australian police do not, however, solicite assistance from clairvoyants... there is an obvious difference, right?

2 hours ago, farcanell said:

Australian police respond to hotline tips from anybody... that's the point of a tip line

Australian police do not, however, solicite assistance from clairvoyants... there is an obvious difference, right?

An excerpt from Wikipedia

While official policy for police forces in Australia does not advocate the use of psychics for investigations, one former Detective Senior Constable, Jeffrey Little, has said police do use them "even though they officially say they don't".[11] Additionally, police in NSW have used psychic Debbie Malone on a number of cases.[27][28] While no evidence she has supplied has solved murders or missing investigations on their own,[27][29][30] her evidence had been used to corroborate theories, and in one case, included in a coroner's brief on a case.[27] Little, in reference to one case she assisted on, felt her description of what happened was "exceptional", other officers also had been impressed by her assistance, while yet other NSW officers felt she had not helped solve any cases. Sergeant Gae Crea and Detective Sergeant Damian Loone, state that she did not give them anything the police and the public didn't already know. Crea recounts "I've dealt with a lot of psychics, but no one has ever said, 'I can see where the body is buried and I'll take you there'".[27][29]

9 hours ago, Get Real said:

To you it doesn´t mean anything, as always, but to other people it might mean something or at least put up a flag for that something can be wrong

"...it might mean something or at least put up a flag..."

That's why I asked that perfectly reasonable question when you said that it could mean something but you didn't say what you thought it could mean.   I didn't say that it meant nothing to me, I said that the police had indicated that it was of no relevance to the enquiry which is what was reported.

1 hour ago, bannork said:

An excerpt from Wikipedia

While official policy for police forces in Australia does not advocate the use of psychics for investigations, one former Detective Senior Constable, Jeffrey Little, has said police do use them "even though they officially say they don't".[11] Additionally, police in NSW have used psychic Debbie Malone on a number of cases.[27][28] While no evidence she has supplied has solved murders or missing investigations on their own,[27][29][30] her evidence had been used to corroborate theories, and in one case, included in a coroner's brief on a case.[27] Little, in reference to one case she assisted on, felt her description of what happened was "exceptional", other officers also had been impressed by her assistance, while yet other NSW officers felt she had not helped solve any cases. Sergeant Gae Crea and Detective Sergeant Damian Loone, state that she did not give them anything the police and the public didn't already know. Crea recounts "I've dealt with a lot of psychics, but no one has ever said, 'I can see where the body is buried and I'll take you there'".[27][29]

Per your post... official policy is that they do not use clairvoyants.

they do not solicite them.... if one comes forward with information, they will consider the information., as is right... that persons information is then deemed to be used (even if useless)

if you come forward, with information, they will consider the information, as is right.... your information will then be deemed to be used ( even if useless)

• 2 weeks later...
if her buddy is in phillipines why don't the thais sent an agent over to phillipines or ask the phillipinos to help talk to that person. 

Without charging him and without extradition they can do nothing.
I doubt the guy is even in asia.
If he not guilty and smart he will not want to be involved. Possibly he was the last to see her alive so may be suspect number 1

3 hours ago, bannork said:

I guess the Russian diving partner, if he did exist, never came back from The Philippines.

Given the vagaries of the local judicial system, and the tendency for the RTP to look for any non-Thai (especially not Hi-so Thai) to place the blame on, would you?  

Me?  Not on your life.  I hear Bali and the Phils are great alternative holiday spots.  But I'd probably start holidaying in the Caribbean, just to be a little further out of reach of "the club". 

Edited by impulse