rooster59

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, gdgbb said:

If you mean a "Dislike" button I agree with you 100%.  There is already an "Unlike this" option that appears after you have clicked on "Like this".

Right... I just tried the like / unlike ???

now for the dislike button.

Edited by farcanell

4 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

You should work for the government. They too do not like opinions. :thumbsup:

Disliking would be the opinion I would be giving with a dislike button.... easier than responding with words, whilst still responding ?

19 minutes ago, farcanell said:

Disliking would be the opinion I would be giving with a dislike button.... easier than responding with words, whilst still responding ?

= A Quieter TV

The simple 'I'm sorry' message can only mean a few things:-

1) He was pissed and feeling guilty about something - but too pissed to articulate, and too embarrassed subsequently to apologise and explain.

2) He committed suicide and couldn't be bothered to write a suicide note.  In which case his body would have been found by now?

2)  Somebody took his 'phone and texted those few words to make it appear a suicide when the body was found.

58 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

The simple 'I'm sorry' message can only mean a few things:-

1) He was pissed and feeling guilty about something - but too pissed to articulate, and too embarrassed subsequently to apologise and explain.

2) He committed suicide and couldn't be bothered to write a suicide note.  In which case his body would have been found by now?

2)  Somebody took his 'phone and texted those few words to make it appear a suicide when the body was found.

Or an idiot found his phone and sent text for a 'laugh'.

meanwhile, dude doesn't know he is International news.

but probably 2 or 3 unfortunately.

On 11/03/2017 at 8:19 PM, cocorico2558 said:

Miss the old days without smartphone and cheap telephone calls....... somebody is not taking your call for a day and people freak out....

It's not so long ago, certainly less than 30 -35 years, that to make an international call , one had to go down to the GPO on New Rd and queue up to wait for the operator. I don't like mobile phones....way too intrusive.

In respect of this boy, we can hope it ends well and Mum can give him a hug and then a boot up the arse for such a worrying message.

I'm really shocked that some of you don't really consider that given the circumstances, there's a good chance that someone from his family is reading this topic if his whereabouts still are unknown.

I already feel quite uneasy when such topics deal with dead people, but then there's someone missing like this, it's even worse.

Just my two cents.

Correct. Hopefully they are reading. In our own way we have advised of various options. Now it is up to the people around him. Hopefully. The girlfriends comments about the state of his mind when he left her. The state of his mind before he left U.K. His arrival port in Thailand. His destination. I.e. What hostel, hotel did he check into and have his passport photo taken. Social media you would think would have found him by now. Why is he lost? Where is he?. No idea. Like I said in my previous post a mans best friend is his mum. Let's hope he can make that call. A man to his mother

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

a few options;

- check mobile phone for location
- has his ATM card been used?
- hotels, GHs, etc have to report daily to the authorities who is staying there, so they should be able to track and find him using this information.

He has been found already.

sent using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, samsensam said:

a few options;

- check mobile phone for location

- has his ATM card been used?
- hotels, GHs, etc have to report daily to the authorities who is staying there, so they should be able to track and find him using this information.

Sad to say, if anyone asked immigration and they couldn't find him through their tracking system, now that he is found he may well be looking at a fine to go with the mandatory bolloxing from the mother...........;)

Family's relief as Shane Evans is found alive after he went missing in Thailand for six days

The family of Shane Evans who was missing in Thailand for six days is overwhelmed with relief as he has been found alive.

The 28-year-old's mother Wendy Evans said they had been "through hell" since her son sent a message saying "I'm sorry" before disappearing in the Far Eastern country.

And the family is relieved it will not be realising their worst fears after the family made contact with Shane who will soon be flying home.

Gloucestershire police had been working with the international police organisation Interpol to find Gloucester-born Shane who had been travelling around New Zealand since October.

Full story: http://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/mother-s-worst-nightmare-averted-after-son-found-in-thailand/story-30197873-detail/story.html

-- Gloucestershire Live 2017-03-13 

21 minutes ago, Thaiwrath said:

His mother's worst nightmare is yet to come.

"Mummy, I am going to marry a lovely Thai girl I met in a bar 2 days ago. She not same, same the others !"

BUT mommy you don't understand "This is different"

Mods, it appears that the lad has been found, perhaps it's tine to close this subject and allow the unsympathetic personality disordered trolls to find annother topic to practice their terrible humour on.