One-way bus route implemented at Bali Hai

Rimmer

One-way bus route implemented at Bali Hai

PATTAYA:-- Authorities have instituted a lengthy one-way traffic route for tour buses servicing Bali Hai Pier.
Pattaya Deputy Mayor Bandit Khunajak and police chief Pol. Col. Apichai Kroppech announced the lengthy route that went into service March 16 to relieve traffic congestion at the South Pattaya jetty.

Buses can now only access the pier through an earlier-created roundabout and then head out of the area over the Bali Hai flyover and around Pratamnak Hill.

Read more: http://www.pattayamail.com/news/one-way-bus-route-implemented-bali-hai-167518

pattaya_mail_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya Mail 2017-03-17

14 minutes ago, mok199 said:

I must say beach rd/freeway,is much much quieter these mornings..

All is not lost

Race  track Jomtiem is taking the slack up.

for the,  Bus , Boat,  and  Mini van Fleets,  plus the  latest motor bike

race teams,    up on  second road all day and night with there Honda Scoopy bikes ,   with the exhaust baffles removed,  now days.

Truly a fantastic area now ,  for traffic and noise. ( Quality Tourists)

Jomtien the dumping ground of  Pattaya's improvements

Good job,  the authorities of Pattaya. :bah:

Edited by onemorechang

In the report it says there is a round about  where is this new roundabout ?

2 hours ago, i claudius said:

the authorities here couldnt organize a piss up in a brewery .

how about a "bunk up in a brothel"  :shock1:

2 hours ago, johng said:

In the report it says there is a round about  where is this new roundabout ?

how about a "bunk up in a brothel"  :shock1:

the roundabout means they have to go around the automated car park:giggle:

5 hours ago, johng said:

seems that you are correct

17309786_1883187525286043_6184644180799181778_n.jpg.ed484a9f758b87e5ae62b4c29bbdecd7.jpg

17264334_1883187541952708_1816983650065517136_n.jpg.f20c51107cda1c173928926a7e7eaa25.jpg

17202780_1883187551952707_2887208481385361860_n.jpg.fe89c3c31f92cae05fc76e7db095b97f.jpg

As of this morning Tuesday the 21st the grand plans seems to have been abandoned because it's back to the shambolic chaos that it was before

Maybe it was because there were so many buses coming down the hill towards the pier that it they created a huge impenetrable wall that not even pedestrians could walk in between. So I guess it's back to the drawing board again:giggle:

15 minutes ago, johng said:

Why on earth they where sending tour busses up and down that steep hill ( the red route)   its just asking for a brakes failed accident

so I'm glad that things are back to "normal"

well there were some buses using that route but I was referring more to the  route which is shown in your first diagram where the red arrow almost touches the blue arrow with the waterfront skeleton on the left of that junction. Yesterday it was mildly amusing after months and even years of bus drivers causing such chaos for ordinary motorists on Beach Road to now be causing chaos to themselves because they were not moving in then discharging the passengers and moving out quickly enough.