webfact

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, Charlie1 said:

How convenient this was discovered just now! Just after the beat-up in Geneva for stealing human rights from the people, there is a need to justify the coup again... And they think the world will buy this. How naive, and utterly stupid is this junta?

How high is up??

4 hours ago, steven100 said:

Those pesky red shirts are up to no good ....   always making trouble.

Go after them Khun Prayuth and lock the damn lot up.  They just want violence ...

Do you never tire of trolling?

24 minutes ago, saminoz said:

The photo look startlingly similar to another fairly recent "arms find" that was published on TV.  I have looked but can't find.

I would not put it past the BIB to be so lazy as to re-use an old photo.

Just so long as it has them beaming into the camera.

1 hour ago, dageurreotype said:

I don't have a dummy box but do remember the exact same charade being played out on their tv immediately after the coup at a neighbour's house with his equally dummy wife lapping it all up. The question is, can the Thais Be Fooled Again? - (Rolling Stones) 

There was a coup at your neighbour's house?

5 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

"They are not my weapons and if they were I would have used them already"

So maybe they were other red shirt weapons being stored at Ko tee's house without him knowing because he was out of the country. A safe house, stocked with weapons ready for the revolution.

I hope there's no violence when the trial of Yingluck finishes.

A little obvious to store them at Ko tee's house though, don't you think?

4 minutes ago, jesimps said:

Well not if you believe your smarter than everybody and you believe you don't have to follow the laws of the country.  

9 minutes ago, Moonmoon said:

if its the red shirts just leave it at that, but linking it to the money laundering case at Dhammakaya is just losing credibility.. 

Hmmm. Guess whose money the temple might have been laundering?

Seems things might just be linked.

A certain family have members facing courts,  tax cases and probable fines to pay as well as back tax; orders to seize assets against them already and have a track record of inciting violence under such circumstances. Now seeming connected with a temple laundering vast amounts of money. Things seem to be unraveling.

But of course pure speculation.

It really does not matter what we believe ... though the circumstances and timing seem way to convenient to be a coincidence. It's whether they can make the 'man in the street' Thai beleven any of this.  I wonder?

1 hour ago, baboon said:

There is no point in arguing with 'Whoever it was, it was Thaksin'.

The temple were previously said to be linked to the red shirts and money laundering activities.

But of course not Thaksin. He's never done anything wrong, never ever. He even said so on CNN. Must be true then.

5 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Hmmm. Guess whose money the temple might have been laundering?

Seems things might just be linked.

A certain family have members facing courts,  tax cases and probable fines to pay as well as back tax; orders to seize assets against them already and have a track record of inciting violence under such circumstances. Now seeming connected with a temple laundering vast amounts of money. Things seem to be unraveling.

But of course pure speculation.

And, perhaps given the current court cases against the shins, and talk of seizure, and perhaps the temple stuff, perhaps the arsenal has only just been moved to one consolidated location. 

Just now, scorecard said:

And, perhaps given the current court cases against the shins, and talk of seizure, and perhaps the temple stuff, perhaps the arsenal has only just been moved to one consolidated location. 

That would never occur to many - they only want to believe what they want to believe.

Well combine that and the price of alcohol doubling and they are looking for an excuse to stay in power for sure.  It didn't all go the way they planned with the referendum and new charter and constitution (absolving them of treason).....

Happiness is in the eye of the beholder....

54 minutes ago, jesimps said:

Subtlety is not the red shirts strong suite.

Mind you, the police are not exactly renowned for it either....

Just now, RigPig said:

Well combine that and the price of alcohol doubling and they are looking for an excuse to stay in power for sure.  It didn't all go the way they planned with the referendum and new charter and constitution (absolving them of treason).....

Happiness is in the eye of the beholder....

And perhaps you would be happy to have the last scaly immoral gang of thieves still raping the country and finding more and more ways to ensure they can never get deposed? 

10 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

The temple were previously said to be linked to the red shirts and money laundering activities.

But of course not Thaksin. He's never done anything wrong, never ever. He even said so on CNN. Must be true then.

My point still stands. Take the Erawan Shrine bombing. Thaksin, Thaksin, Thaksin until it was the Uighurs, then 'Oh. Well Thaksin must have paid them. He couldn't possibly not be behind it.'

However if you want to believe that this is an open and shut case be my guest. You are as entitled to believe it just as much as faries at the bottom of the garden, but you will forgive others for being more than a little skeptical...

48 minutes ago, scorecard said:

The temple has been visited by both side of the divide, rumors only imo for Thaksin been linked to it...

Now, seizure, court case, for sure they are in need of cash, whatever the reason.

I agree with most posters, very convenient timing, blaming the red = big lol, but most locals love this kind of gossip.

31 minutes ago, baboon said:

My point still stands. Take the Erawan Shrine bombing. Thaksin, Thaksin, Thaksin until it was the Uighurs, then 'Oh. Well Thaksin must have paid them. He couldn't possibly not be behind it.'

However if you want to believe that this is an open and shut case be my guest. You are as entitled to believe it just as much as faries at the bottom of the garden, but you will forgive others for being more than a little skeptical...

Same for the car bombing in Koh Samui (at the around same time Suthep's warehouse went on fire, how convenient): Thaksin, Thaksin....it was trumpeted in TVF. And when it appeared that the suspects were southern insurgents: Thaksin must have paid them!

35 minutes ago, baboon said:

Actually there were two incidents of attack on the Erawan shrine.

Just now, candide said:

Same for the car bombing in Koh Samui (at the around same time Suthep's warehouse went on fire, how convenient): Thaksin, Thaksin....it was trumpeted in TVF. And when it appeared that the suspects were southern insurgents: Thaksin must have paid them!

'Thaksin must have paid them!' There's a new one.

6 minutes ago, candide said:

....and then of course there was Hua Hin...

2 minutes ago, baboon said:

....and then of course there was Hua Hin...

And this all when having every resource available and at their disposal to find links! They will have turned over every possible avenue, phones,bank transfers anything and anywhere yet they still cannot find the smoking gun. Makes you wonder really!

44 minutes ago, baboon said:

A wiser man than me said that as we can't disprove the existence of those fairies at the bottom of the garden we might be more skeptical of those who claim there are none.

That's the problem when you've a record of doing certain things, people jump to conclusions when someone else does something similar. And as we know the BiB aren't the most reliable source of information. But then neither are the red shirts. 

And we will never know.