What do you like most about Thai girls?

Inspire

My partner i Issan woman... nurse in up country hospital,, but she has learnt English. So.. every English speaking patient... Call HER!!!

Some farang has scooter acident... unconscious,, so nurses checking documents for contacts... can not read... call my partner...

She finds address book wiit

Girl #1.. contact details

Girl # 2.....

All the way to Girl #27.. contact details!!!!!

Answer from ISSan Woman???? Ring around... when he woke up ... 23 FAVORITE girls standing over his hospital bed!!!!!!

ANY woman who can do that... want her for ever!!!

OH.. and he left town FAST!!!!

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

My God my friend, I hope she speaks better English then you because I cannot understand anything about a word you just wrote.....

It's easy enough to understand if you take more than one second to read it...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

My gf can do wonders with a piece of pork !!

She’s not a bad cook either !

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Just don't upset her,

Pad Krapow for you

Edited by Slaps
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 26/03/2017 at 1:42 PM, williamgeorgeallen said:

yes, you can see their lips moving. yes i know it is a cultural thing, nam jai or greng jai or what ever. to put it bluntly the are cheap to support and they are easy to get into bed. the winning factor for me is as long as you dont marry them or put property in their name they can take you for anything when you go separate ways. this alone was a good enough reason to have kids with a thai woman and not a western one.

Is the definition of the PPP... NOT the KKK????

I assume PP stands for pretentious platinum prat...

On 19/09/2017 at 9:37 AM, bkk6060 said:

Your post is interesting but curious you say relationships are not built on: intellilect, conversation, or sex.

So, whats left?

Friendship, mutual respect, commitnent...... et al

• Like 2

On 9/7/2017 at 11:34 PM, pgrahmm said:

Maybe in your family - not mine.....My MIL & FIL have 17 siblings between them - none look that worse for wear when the family gets together...

The ladies in the original pic, one hasn't seen 40 yet - average weight of a US woman 168#....

1-&2/3 of most Thai women....

It was more the "heft" I was trying to convey....

*sigh*

Ah, Japan.... :sad:

On 3/26/2017 at 10:09 AM, ianf said:

At least you know when they are lying? Yes, lying comes easy to the average Thai girl. My Wife's sister is the Queen of the liars. Just unbelievable stuff and sadly it damages the whole family. She manages to lie to her 76-year old American partner who is besotted with her not realising the damage she is doing to him. He then takes her side and believes all the sh** she spills out. Horrible, just horrible. I think he'll find out that she's taking his money to give to her ex-thai husband! I hate liars. Fortunately I have not yet caught my wife lying after 6 years together - she's actually too honest for her own good.

You are experiencing same thing like your friend and your wife is probably like her sister hhhhh

On 3/26/2017 at 2:48 PM, Thainess said:

When they pick up their 500 baht salary for the night, walk out of my front door, close it and leave. Nothing beats that. Bliss! Peace!

That would have been quite some time ago.....or very, very ugly old desperate women these days.

• Haha 2