What do you like most about Thai girls?

Inspire

1 minute ago, bkk6060 said:

The US I think may be the worst place in the world now for males.

But, it is weak males that created it and allowed it to happen.

Thailland is still pretty good from my experience.  Just don't be spending a lot of time with cocky pros from bars, Imsomnia etc. who get drunk every night and try to play the boss.

Just look at the Democrats. All snowflakes. Not 1 real man.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Good one. For alot of us, I can say it is about a woman feeling comfortable within her skin. And liking, and cherishing the fact that she is a real woman. That is very sexy. In the west, not many women can say that. There is a huge amount of confusion about what it means to be a woman there. And many woman there are larger, and more masculine than many of us. Not to mention to ongoing "war on men". Who wants to be a victim of that? 

Here, we are talking about real women, who know how to act like a women, and manifest the dignity, within femininity. Good sex is only a part of this whole equation. It is my belief that most Thai women do not really like sex too much. They do it, as it is expected of them. But, most are not great lovers. Of course there are exceptions. But, if you are really fortunate, you will be able to find one who is a great companion. Mine is amazing. Fun to be around on a daily basis. Kind, sweet, funny, smart, and lovely. And emotionally consistent from day to day. I never found that set of qualities in a woman in the west. Never.  

The biggest part of the problem, is the extreme emasculation that is taking place in the West. Most men, in the US, Europe, and Oz, are no longer real men, when it comes to dealing with their women. Their women have made their lives so difficult, and alot of women have gotten so far away from their innate femininity, and have become dominant, and super controlling, and men just go along with it. So, when we meet a woman here, who knows how to behave like a real woman, it is so refreshing. 

But, take your time. Time is always your ally. It is never their ally. Most try to push the agenda. Push back. I took 9 years before marrying my woman here. And she has become a BETTER version of herself, since we got married! In a million years, that would not have happened in the US.

For the men out there who are trying to find their way, in this rather complicated arena, always remember one thing. Take your time. If it is good, it is only going to get better. If there are issues, they are going to reveal themselves over time. 2 years minimum, before you commit any significant sum of cash, or commit to marriage. And that is two years, full time! Be like Bond. Do as Bond would do. Be a man. Man up. Now is the time to show who you are. 

A really good post that I totally relate to.

"Emotionally consistent" from day to day presumably means not being a moody cow? Yep with most of the western women I have been with they all seem to lack emotionally consistency. I could never say that about my Thai wife. She has a happy disposition. She always wakes up with a smile and it's rare for us to argue and almost always due to a misunderstanding. If we do argue, it's forgotten in minutes. She is also totally uninhibited and has none of the hangups that seem to be ingrained in western women. Her almost child-like joy in things is infectious. We were like kids playing in the snow a few days ago. I have been told by my family that I have changed a lot in the last few years and all of it is for the better.

My wife is five feet tall and her healthy, looking great, weight is 48-50 kgs. She spent a few weeks back in her village between visas a couple of years ago and worked the fields for a couple of weeks for her family and her weight dropped to less than 47 kgs. She was looking too skinny but her own huge appetite for food and good food put that right in a week or two.

There are western women who are the same size and weight as my wife but many of them are probably that weight because they have an eating disorder...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hyku1147 said:

The fact that they have not been indoctrinated by propagators of the radical feminist sociological perspective. Family and Buddhism remain the primary agents of socialization.

Given that I do not want to besmirch my pristine 12 year posting record - I will not post my other primary reason {nubile nudies}:smile: for preferring Thai gals.

On the other hand::sad:

image.png.0f08188976d92a9ad2b29e40684734fa.png

In other words you are a real man. I have American friends who will not even admit that the war on men rages on. They cannot even understand what it means to have a relationship where I do not have to ask my woman for a decision on the tiniest thing. I know guys in the US who make real money, and then their wives give them a small allowance every week. They cannot even buy a nice bottle of wine without permission. And they tolerate that! What can one say? They do not even understand or see what their reality is. All they know is that when they walk into the house, they have to check their cajones at the door. 

Personally, I would prefer a bullet in the head.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

In other words you are a real man. I have American friends who will not even admit that the war on men rages on. They cannot even understand what it means to have a relationship where I do not have to ask my woman for a decision on the tiniest thing. I know guys in the US who make real money, and then their wives give them a small allowance every week. They cannot even buy a nice bottle of wine without permission. And they tolerate that! What can one say? They do not even understand or see what their reality is. All they know is that when they walk into the house, they have to check their cajones at the door. 

Personally, I would prefer a bullet in the head.

You get what you settle for. 30 years of Oprah.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Justfine said:

stephen colbert

Is this guy a man? Carries on like an old woman when I've seen that show.

US guys are women and US gals are the men now.

A man without a woman in tow has more fun, and more cash.

4 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Good one. For alot of us, I can say it is about a woman feeling comfortable within her skin. And liking, and cherishing the fact that she is a real woman. That is very sexy. In the west, not many women can say that. There is a huge amount of confusion about what it means to be a woman there. And many woman there are larger, and more masculine than many of us. Not to mention to ongoing "war on men". Who wants to be a victim of that? 

Here, we are talking about real women, who know how to act like a women, and manifest the dignity, within femininity. Good sex is only a part of this whole equation. It is my belief that most Thai women do not really like sex too much. They do it, as it is expected of them. But, most are not great lovers. Of course there are exceptions. But, if you are really fortunate, you will be able to find one who is a great companion. Mine is amazing. Fun to be around on a daily basis. Kind, sweet, funny, smart, and lovely. And emotionally consistent from day to day. I never found that set of qualities in a woman in the west. Never.  

The biggest part of the problem, is the extreme emasculation that is taking place in the West. Most men, in the US, Europe, and Oz, are no longer real men, when it comes to dealing with their women. Their women have made their lives so difficult, and alot of women have gotten so far away from their innate femininity, and have become dominant, and super controlling, and men just go along with it. So, when we meet a woman here, who knows how to behave like a real woman, it is so refreshing. 

But, take your time. Time is always your ally. It is never their ally. Most try to push the agenda. Push back. I took 9 years before marrying my woman here. And she has become a BETTER version of herself, since we got married! In a million years, that would not have happened in the US.

For the men out there who are trying to find their way, in this rather complicated arena, always remember one thing. Take your time. If it is good, it is only going to get better. If there are issues, they are going to reveal themselves over time. 2 years minimum, before you commit any significant sum of cash, or commit to marriage. And that is two years, full time! Be like Bond. Do as Bond would do. Be a man. Man up. Now is the time to show who you are. 

I took 9 years before marrying my woman here. And she has become a BETTER version of herself, since we got married! In a million years, that would not have happened in the US.

Even when I appreciate most of your posts, I must admit that I've got huge problems to comprehend this one. In what way did she become a better version of herself since you're married? So what's the part that would never happen in the States? Is it the being smaller, having less weight to carry, or what is it? 

4 hours ago, Justfine said:

45kgs is unheathly for a 170cm woman. That weight is for a 150cm one and a skinny one at that.

Plus a 45kg woman is likely to have small breasts which is hardly the sign of being a real woman.

Some men have a small penis. Does that mean that it's hardly a sign to be a real man? 

I disagree with this last USA bashing and calling all Democrats not men.  

I'm glad you found a submissive woman who smiles all day.   

But if one has the same monetary advantage over a woman  in USA you can find similar traits.   Yes women are getting equal or better educated than men.  It is nice knowing that decisions made by one person in the relationship will most often meet the objective and satisfy both parties.  

I am however considering Thailand women.   

I have met a 153 cm 43 kg woman who is not skinny.   Her proportions are perfect and nice wonderful breasts perfectly sized for her body. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Elkski said:

I'm glad you found a submissive woman who smiles all day.   

This wasn't directed at me but my wife is not submissive at all. If she has something to say, she will say it. One big difference. When she does, it's over in five minutes. Not a five day sulk.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

exc.gif

I hope that you don't mind to pay 5 baht for the soon jobless girls in Patts, Bangkok, Phuket, and elsewhere per download//

Let's not get off topic......( It's more fun than Word Association, our Lord Transam is so busy with...

Beat me oh yes.jpg

Hmmm.jpg

Edited by jenny2017

16 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

Does it have to be nudes? I prefer to use my imagination.............:shock1:

Not nude.jpg

Very nice, but can she scrub the floors, sew up my holey grey size oxxx under pants.. then remove the skid marks in the dunny?

15 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

I took 9 years before marrying my woman here. And she has become a BETTER version of herself, since we got married! In a million years, that would not have happened in the US.

Even when I appreciate most of your posts, I must admit that I've got huge problems to comprehend this one. In what way did she become a better version of herself since you're married? So what's the part that would never happen in the States? Is it the being smaller, having less weight to carry, or what is it? 

Simple answer. She seems to be more secure in her role of wife, than she was as a girlfriend. Also, since I did not want to have children, marrying her was an honor I brought to her and her family, by showing my earnestness and my long term commitment to her. Since then, she is even more delightful, lighthearted, and loving. And she is very devoted to me, as I am to her. 

In terms of the states, nearly everyone I know in the states tells me that their wives do not try as hard, once they are married. That the motivation to be all they can be just sort of disappears. I can see if for myself. They often do not seem the same as they were before. And this especially applies once the kids were born, though that might happen here, to some extent too. Fortunately, I do not know about that part of the equation. Here, I do not see that happening. For some reason, the cultural differences allow the women here to be a greater version of themselves. Does that make sense? I realize if you are a Western woman, it is not easy reading this stuff. And certainly this does not apply to everyone, either here or there. Some in the west are just exceptional, and capable to rising against the tide. But, it does apply to most, from my point of view.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

the cultural differences allow the women here to be a greater version of themselves. Does that make sense?

More like the law courts here don't entitle them to everything you own after marriage.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

Does it have to be nudes? I prefer to use my imagination.............:shock1:

Not nude.jpg

20 hours ago, talahtnut said:

Very nice, but can she scrub the floors, sew up my holey grey size oxxx under pants.. then remove the skid marks in the dunny?

Nope..this girls hoping to meet an educated man.....:thumbsup: