What do you like most about Thai girls?

Inspire

Sad some of you guys didn't find and have a passionate western wife.    

I thought the" reverse cowboy"

Was funny but hopefully just a mistake in terminology.  

Some of you guys who spent 30 years In hell really need to put this in your profile as it obviously correlates to the flavor of your replies on many of your posts. 

I want to say I have had very passionate lovers and dead fish in USA and Thailand.    So I disagree that good sex is a racial thing.   

My theory is most of you guys have a larger sample size in Thailand and also forget about the poor performing by the next night.  

Surely the inhibitions about sex in Thailand is lower than USA.  But not to much different in over 40 yr old USA women.   I think they start to have doubts about all the social stigmas and rules.  Or realize YOLO?  

15 hours ago, nakluapattaya said:

How easy they are to get them to sleep with u on a first date, love TH. And all other SEA countries as well

I met an English girl, a long time ago. I asked here how long do I have to wait for it, she said 3 months, I replied. 'Bye, see you in 3 months'.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/21/2018 at 9:08 PM, Elkski said:

My theory is most of you guys have a larger sample size in Thailand and also forget about the poor performing by the next night.  

Yeah, but in the UK you wasted 3 months prepping & waiting for the disappointing performance.

In Thailand you just wasted that night.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wouldnt go with/date a girl in England unless under 45kg and under 25 years old . Ooh those ones dont want me either. Ok I'll stay in Thailand where they do!  Ooh I did have English g/f  18 years old 42kg  , mind you I was 18 too at the time. As said far to dangerous to get shacked up with any girl in UK now even if she was hot ...You will lose everything . Its so one sided it beggars belief.

• Like 2

On 2/24/2018 at 8:46 AM, sanemax said:

When it comes to non payment sex, SEA girls are not as promiscuous as Western girls 

That is definitely true, but I have always quite liked the chase within a reasonable time frame. Extremely satisfying when you complete the chase and it is VERY worthwhile. Not so much if you wait a while and it turns out to be a complete disappointment. 

50 minutes ago, BobbyL said:

That is definitely true, but I have always quite liked the chase within a reasonable time frame. Extremely satisfying when you complete the chase and it is VERY worthwhile. Not so much if you wait a while and it turns out to be a complete disappointment. 

Is that not true of all females though, where ever they come from ?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, BobbyL said:

Don't chase 'em,  they will chose you.

On 2/24/2018 at 7:03 PM, Rolanddrums said:

I wouldnt go with/date a girl in England unless under 45kg and under 25 years old . Ooh those ones dont want me either. Ok I'll stay in Thailand where they do!  Ooh I did have English g/f  18 years old 42kg  , mind you I was 18 too at the time. As said far to dangerous to get shacked up with any girl in UK now even if she was hot ...You will lose everything . Its so one sided it beggars belief.

You dont see to many Aussie ladies under 25  45 kg .KFC and Mcdonalds and allowed to drink alcohol when ur 18 took care of that  My Thai lady is 53 and 53 kgs  I think Thais ladies tend not to drink much alcohol but the Thai men sure make up for that. But i might be wrong because all you guys that chat here might have wives and g/f that drink lots of booze to I dont mind i taught my body to a non-drinker and it can a  big drinker. Very flexible man i am

On 26/02/2018 at 1:35 PM, talahtnut said:

Women are the same as racehorses,

beautiful to look at,  lovely to ride.

But you wouldn't want one in your home.

If horses cooked, cleaned and washed clothes a lot of people would own one and bring it into the house.

• Like 1

Good one. For alot of us, I can say it is about a woman feeling comfortable within her skin. And liking, and cherishing the fact that she is a real woman. That is very sexy. In the west, not many women can say that. There is a huge amount of confusion about what it means to be a woman there. And many woman there are larger, and more masculine than many of us. Not to mention to ongoing "war on men". Who wants to be a victim of that? 

Here, we are talking about real women, who know how to act like a women, and manifest the dignity, within femininity. Good sex is only a part of this whole equation. It is my belief that most Thai women do not really like sex too much. They do it, as it is expected of them. But, most are not great lovers. Of course there are exceptions. But, if you are really fortunate, you will be able to find one who is a great companion. Mine is amazing. Fun to be around on a daily basis. Kind, sweet, funny, smart, and lovely. And emotionally consistent from day to day. I never found that set of qualities in a woman in the west. Never.  

The biggest part of the problem, is the extreme emasculation that is taking place in the West. Most men, in the US, Europe, and Oz, are no longer real men, when it comes to dealing with their women. Their women have made their lives so difficult, and alot of women have gotten so far away from their innate femininity, and have become dominant, and super controlling, and men just go along with it. So, when we meet a woman here, who knows how to behave like a real woman, it is so refreshing. 

But, take your time. Time is always your ally. It is never their ally. Most try to push the agenda. Push back. I took 9 years before marrying my woman here. And she has become a BETTER version of herself, since we got married! In a million years, that would not have happened in the US.

For the men out there who are trying to find their way, in this rather complicated arena, always remember one thing. Take your time. If it is good, it is only going to get better. If there are issues, they are going to reveal themselves over time. 2 years minimum, before you commit any significant sum of cash, or commit to marriage. And that is two years, full time! Be like Bond. Do as Bond would do. Be a man. Man up. Now is the time to show who you are. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/26/2018 at 12:33 PM, Happyman58 said:

You dont see to many Aussie ladies under 25  45 kg .KFC and Mcdonalds and allowed to drink alcohol when ur 18 took care of that  My Thai lady is 53 and 53 kgs  I think Thais ladies tend not to drink much alcohol but the Thai men sure make up for that. But i might be wrong because all you guys that chat here might have wives and g/f that drink lots of booze to I dont mind i taught my body to a non-drinker and it can a  big drinker. Very flexible man i am

If the authorities in the US, find a woman who is under 45 kilos, there is a possibility she will be picked up and rushed to the hospital, out of fear she is anemic and malnourished. It is so rare and uncommon to see woman as small as many of the Thai women, in the US. They just blow up. The designers have even changed the dress sizes, to make them feel good about themselves. A 10 is now a size 8. And this recent push to show actresses like Jennifer Lawrence as sex goddesses? She is big. She is not sexy. At least not to these eyes! At 138 lbs. (62 kilos), after her diet, she is not exactly a small woman. But Hollywood tends to use actresses who are not that fine, in order to keep Western women comfortable. 

Edited by spidermike007

15 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Good one. For alot of us, I can say it is about a woman feeling comfortable within her skin. And liking, and cherishing the fact that she is a real woman. That is very sexy. In the west, not many women can say that. There is a huge amount of confusion about what it means to be a woman there. And many woman there are larger, and more masculine than many of us. Not to mention to ongoing "war on men". Who wants to be a victim of that? 

Here, we are talking about real women, who know how to act like a women, and manifest the dignity, within femininity. Good sex is only a part of this whole equation. It is my belief that most Thai women do not really like sex too much. They do it, as it is expected of them. But, most are not great lovers. Of course there are exceptions. But, if you are really fortunate, you will be able to find one who is a great companion. Mine is amazing. Fun to be around on a daily basis. Kind, sweet, funny, smart, and lovely. And emotionally consistent from day to day. I never found that set of qualities in a woman in the west. Never.  

The biggest part of the problem, is the extreme emasculation that is taking place in the West. Most men, in the US, Europe, and Oz, are no longer real men, when it comes to dealing with their women. Their women have made their lives so difficult, and alot of women have gotten so far away from their innate femininity, and have become dominant, and super controlling, and men just go along with it. So, when we meet a woman here, who knows how to behave like a real woman, it is so refreshing. 

But, take your time. Time is always your ally. It is never their ally. Most try to push the agenda. Push back. I took 9 years before marrying my woman here. And she has become a BETTER version of herself, since we got married! In a million years, that would not have happened in the US.

For the men out there who are trying to find their way, in this rather complicated arena, always remember one thing. Take your time. If it is good, it is only going to get better. If there are issues, they are going to reveal themselves over time. 2 years minimum, before you commit any significant sum of cash, or commit to marriage. And that is two years, full time! Be like Bond. Do as Bond would do. Be a man. Man up. Now is the time to show who you are. 

I do like the wombat does, it just, eats roots shoots and leaves

"Most men, in the US, Europe, and Oz, are no longer real men, when it comes to dealing with their women."

Might be true in the US but not so elsewhere.

And yet a real man becomes president in the US and people complain.

15 hours ago, Justfine said:

"Most men, in the US, Europe, and Oz, are no longer real men, when it comes to dealing with their women."

Muslims have the right idea..put a rag over their heads and tell 'em to go make a cup of tea.

Just now, Justfine said:

The US I think may be the worst place in the world now for males.

But, it is weak males that created it and allowed it to happen.

Thailland is still pretty good from my experience.  Just don't be spending a lot of time with cocky pros from bars, Imsomnia etc. who get drunk every night and try to play the boss.

• Like 1