What do you like most about Thai girls?

Inspire

16 hours ago, petermik said:

Nope..this girls hoping to meet an educated man.....:thumbsup:

Not that simple..An educated man would be bored within 6 months if she possessed a low IQ.

She, on the other hand, would be unhappy if the educated man was either skint or

lacked potential prospects.

5 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

Not that simple..An educated man would be bored within 6 months if she possessed a low IQ.

She, on the other hand, would be unhappy if the educated man was either skint or

lacked potential prospects.

You sit around discussing nuclear fusion with people?

15 hours ago, Justfine said:

You sit around discussing nuclear fusion with people?

That wouldn't be a bad idea, as present day nuclear reactors are not environmentally sustainable. Life on the planet is at risk.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, jayboy said:

Another case where someone mixes up IQ and education.In the West generally - but obviously not always - the education system tends to align the two.In Thailand it most definitely does not so that there are large numbers of poorly educated people with high IQs and - dare I say it - rather large numbers of “educated” people with rather low IQs.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

If you read more carefully you might see that I did not assume the girl to be educated, thats why I used the term IQ for her.

My wife has no education whatsoever, but she can skip through an expert level sudoku puzzle with ease.  Her IQ has kept me busy for twenty one years!

Just now, talahtnut said:

That wouldn't be a bad idea, as present day nuclear reactors are not environmentally sustainable. Life on the planet is at risk.

I usually teach them how to cook.

My beef injection recipe is fantastic!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

If you read more carefully you might see that I did not assume the girl to be educated, thats why I used the term IQ for her.

My wife has no education whatsoever, but she can skip through an expert level sudoku puzzle with ease.  Her IQ has kept me busy for twenty one years!

Point taken though the distinction you make now was not apparent in your original post.I agree however that expertise in Sudoku is a pretty good indicator of IQ.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, jayboy said:

Point taken though the distinction you make now was not apparent in your original post.I agree however that expertise in Sudoku is a pretty good indicator of IQ.

Don't even need that. The concept of saving and not buying junk indicates an above average IQ.

On 17 January 2018 at 3:07 PM, NonthaburiBear said:

I dont have any idea why you have to pay..when you can get it for free and much more cleaner..long hours too..55555

cleaner?. you have lost me there my friend

• Haha 1

Is it ever free?   I do think by cleaner he means less chance of an STI, or mileage.  Maybe it's been a few months or years since her last road trip.  

Plus with a longer term free one you can take a bit of a time to get her tested.  It's nice knowing a person tested on for HIV, hsv2, hepA-C

Edited by Elkski
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, stament said:

cleaner?. you have lost me there my friend

which part ma bro ? get a tuk tuk if you're lost :sleep:... its a typo . Btw  I mean if women are treated  the same as "Goods" of course your GF are much clean than hookers/ Pros how that have high Mileage, bangs by differen tpeople  and different sizing everyday ..5555.  it will be another story if you bangs your chicks 10x a day.  kao jai dai  mai bro ? chai mai ? :stoner:

Edited by NonthaburiBear

19 hours ago, NonthaburiBear said:

which part ma bro ? get a tuk tuk if you're lost :sleep:... its a typo . Btw  I mean if women are treated  the same as "Goods" of course your GF are much clean than hookers/ Pros how that have high Mileage, bangs by differen tpeople  and different sizing everyday ..5555.  it will be another story if you bangs your chicks 10x a day.  kao jai dai  mai bro ? chai mai ? :stoner:

The dreaded 'Pattaya Wallet Disease' will definitely get you in the end.

There is no known cure.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Jonah Tenner said:

Quantum energy states, actually... 

Nuclear fusion is so passe.

I think you'll find nuclear fusion is still in the experimental stage..Incredible if it works...Wait for the BANG.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2018 at 8:52 AM, poanoi said:

the "hands on" approach while introducing them self, and the "sanook" party mood,
in stark contrast to cambodian girls i mite add

The Pattaya Theory Equation.. {Hands on yer wallet}={party time squared}.

QED.

• 1 month later...
On 26.3.2017 at 8:58 AM, Laza 45 said:

To me there is something about the Buddhist beliefs that permeates the Thai culture that makes living here much easier than living in a western country.. It starts with respect.. everywhere I go I am treated respectfully.. by all Thai people .. young and old.. male and female.. of course it is particularly gratifying to be treated respectfully by beautiful young ladies.  I find that people here are less judgmental than people from western cultures perhaps because of  the Buddhist view that we are all on our own journey and responsible for our own advancement.   They may not condone a person's behavior but they view it as that person's problem.. not theirs. There is something in Thai culture too about relationships where a Thai woman has a clearly defined roll of taking care of her man and family.  I think we can all be thankful that political correctness hasn't gone mad here as it has in western countries.  

I find statements like this interesting, and it makes me wonder where you stay in Thailand, and if you only go holiday to tourist places, or live here? 

I might look at is in best case as ironic.