Land 20,000 Baht per Rai with Chanote?

My girlfriend tells me you can buy land for as low as 20,000 Baht per rai WITH chanote (Nor Sor 4).  Granted, it's in the middle of nowhere Isaan with dirt path access, and no electricity/water. Our neighbour from Petchebun tells us there is the same kind of land in her province for 60,000 Baht per rai WITH chanote.  I want to believe them, but I remain skeptical. I'm curious, has any one come across something like this? 

Of course there would be land at that price, thailand is no different to the rest of the world and land prices would reflect location, access, services available etc.

your gf.is on the ball,15,000 for the seller and 5,000 for her.

my wife found out yesterday there is a property for sale nearby 1.4million bht.

the wife had a good idea where it was so went and had a look,yep thats it seller wants 1.2.

My girlfriend tells me you can buy land for as low as 20,000 Baht per rai WITH chanote (Nor Sor 4).  Granted, it's in the middle of nowhere Isaan with dirt path access, and no electricity/water. Our neighbour from Petchebun tells us there is the same kind of land in her province for 60,000 Baht per rai WITH chanote.  I want to believe them, but I remain skeptical. I'm curious, has any one come across something like this? 

No. But start with checking the government value for the land and usually market value would be at least double that. Cheap farmland starts somewhere around 100k.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app