VIDEO: Who are the gang of foreign thieves brazenly stealing from victim in broad daylight?

Jonathan Fairfield

20 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

Romanians? :w00t:

I'm afraid some people mingled Roms and Romanians :smile:

If most Roms are from Romania, the majority of Romanians are not Roms and have the same bad perception of the Roms as many, Rom is almost an insult in Romania. 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, IsThisForReal said:

I thought Racism and religion/race profiling/ranting was against the forum rule?

I guess it only applies to "other" kind of profiling and bashing "muslims" is quite ok those days.

By the way do you know some middle easter people are NOT muslims?

By muslims, most of the ranters here think "arabs"...what a sad sample of the expatriate mentality

Yes, some people in the Middle East are not Muslims. The Israelis for example.

5 hours ago, twizzian said:

Phew! that puts the majority English, Americans, Australians in the clear. :tongue:

,          Mexicans ,  Guilty  as Sin . [ not being, judge  mental ]

Edited by elliss

Why is the CCTV camera going in and out of focus, changing the view finder? Makes me think this was 'staged' to get some facebook hits. I'm not believing this video is anything other than a staged performance.

1 hour ago, IAMHERE said:

Why is the CCTV camera going in and out of focus, changing the view finder? Makes me think this was 'staged' to get some facebook hits. I'm not believing this video is anything other than a staged performance.

Never heard of smart phones ? The victim is probably recording the footage with her phone.

Maybe you live in the stone age. 

UPDATE:

Video: Tourist thieves set to net a little over 300 baht each!

1pm.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Sanook reported that the footage shown at the weekend that captured three apparent tourists stealing a woman's bag was recorded in Pattaya.

Full story:  http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/975464-video-who-are-the-gang-of-foreign-thieves-brazenly-stealing-from-victim-in-broad-daylight/

20 hours ago, balo said:

Never heard of smart phones ? The victim is probably recording the footage with her phone.

Maybe you live in the stone age. 

No need to be insulting. I do not own nor ever used a smartphone. I live in a condominium.